Apple Store opens next Saturday!!!

Posted by: yoyo52

Apple Store opens next Saturday!!! - 11/03/02 05:22 PM

The King of Prussia Apple Store, only 41 miles from my front door, opens next Saturday. Oh God, I hope I can go for opening day!!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: greenme1

Re: Apple Store opens next Saturday!!! - 11/03/02 05:41 PM

how far is it from Pittsburgh?<br><br>

Re: Apple Store opens next Saturday!!! - 11/03/02 05:45 PM

About 300 miles?<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: greenme1

Re: Apple Store opens next Saturday!!! - 11/03/02 05:48 PM

crap, oh well i still have MacOutfitters<br><br>
Posted by: JonnyCat

Re: Apple Store opens next Saturday!!! - 11/03/02 05:49 PM

it definitely is a must go.<br><br>I didn't go to the opening of our Apple store, but I went for the Jag party. It was fun, talked to other mac enthusiasts and got a Jag tshirt - whoo hoo, I love that shirt. You should find out, if they are giving away shirts for the opening. And they'll probably have some specials, we bought our PowerMac on the one year anniversary and took advantage of one of their specials - bought Apple care and got office X for $129. (they had quite a few other specials too)<br><br>

Re: Apple Store opens next Saturday!!! - 11/03/02 05:57 PM

Oh no, not specials! I may have to leave all my credit cards at home. <br><br>Lord, I can't imagine how steveg stands it, with an Apple Store literally downstairs from his apartment!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: snag

Re: Apple Store opens next Saturday!!! - 11/03/02 10:30 PM

I'm waiting for the Emeryville store to open so i can go to the opening. I'll probably pick up an iPod if i can wait that long.<br><br>
Posted by: MacGuru

Re: Apple Store opens next Saturday!!! - 11/04/02 01:50 AM

Grrr, I wish we had Apple Stores here in the UK, I have to cross the atlantic to get to the closest one to me...<br><br>"I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring."<br>- Richard P Feynman, Last Words<br>
Posted by: Lori

Re: Apple Store opens next Saturday!!! - 11/04/02 08:22 AM

that may be true, BUT, you can get Absinthe over in the UK, and it is outlawed over here. You did mix that with water I hope!<br><br>
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: Apple Store opens next Saturday!!! - 11/04/02 12:06 PM

The intersections and highway junctions near that mall are among the worst I've EVER had to try and navigate..IMHO<br><br>[color:red]Hold on...it's time for a</font color=red><br>

Re: Apple Store opens next Saturday!!! - 11/04/02 12:55 PM

Thre've been times when we've wanted to get to Philly, nad have been unable to get there because of the highway mess. We've literally had to turn around and come back home. So I agree with you completely. That is a disaster area.<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: Trog

Re: Apple Store opens next Saturday!!! - 11/04/02 06:20 PM

Have fun Yoyo. I've been to the one in Chandler, AZ a couple times and it is pretty nice. I would like to buy things from there, but remember you can only get the educational discount from online or on campus, and I'm not one to turn down a discount!<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Apple Store opens next Saturday!!! - 11/04/02 08:03 PM

Next time you're in Phoenix, let me know and we'll hook up and go to the Biltmore Apple Store... it's in an outdoor shopping mall, nice location!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: Trog

Re: Apple Store opens next Saturday!!! - 11/04/02 08:50 PM

Cool. I haven't been to that one yet!<br><br>Don't forget yer wife offered to buy me a new Powermac! <br><br>just kiddin' around, of course I saw the posts about copyrights in another thread this evening and wasn't sure how much joking you could handle tonight <br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Trog on 11/04/02 11:50 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Apple Store opens next Saturday!!! - 11/04/02 09:02 PM

I have vented... and now I feel better... of course, tomorrow is another day...<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!