Surfing on the TV from the couch ...nope!

Posted by: Biggerfoot

Surfing on the TV from the couch ...nope! - 11/02/02 11:36 PM

Well...thought I would try it...had a nice long S Video cable...wireless connection and a 35" monitor TV. Was thinking I could just relax and play around.<br><br>No...the TV just can not do the job..can see video such as DVDs a-okay, however, text is rough to read.<br><br>Never tried it before...only watched DVDs and checked my PowerPoints this way.<br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Surfing on the TV from the couch ...nope! - 11/02/02 11:43 PM

Well I was thinking of trying that so now I know it will go as I suspected. Time warp Biggerfoot, I just watched Rudy & Himmel and the credits are rolling. Lifetime ago for you? <br><br>The wine urges me on, the bewitching wine, which sets even a wise man to singing and to laughing gently and rouses him up to dance and brings forth words <br>which were better unspoken.<br>Homer
Posted by: Biggerfoot

Re: Surfing on the TV from the couch ...nope! - 11/02/02 11:45 PM

Yes iRock..LOL! So much for a Live SNL! I am still on my TV....can not see this well from the couch!<br><br>I tried all different settings.....:(<br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Surfing on the TV from the couch ...nope! - 11/02/02 11:53 PM

Well I remember what the image mirroring on the TV looked like before I started the DVD movie and it was hard to read the controls. I tend to think that where the big screens lose resolution it just really is magnified on the laptops. I think it would be a little better on a smaller screen. <br><br>The wine urges me on, the bewitching wine, which sets even a wise man to singing and to laughing gently and rouses him up to dance and brings forth words <br>which were better unspoken.<br>Homer
Posted by: Giaguara

Re: Surfing on the TV from the couch ...nope! - 11/03/02 01:06 AM

so you have a 35" screen wih 800x600 reso??<br><br>and surf with telly? ohno.. :O<br><br><br><br>Giaguara<br>
Posted by: walzuhair

Re: Surfing on the TV from the couch ...nope! - 11/03/02 03:07 AM

TV resolution is 640x480 for NTSC.<br><br>
Posted by: Giaguara

Re: Surfing on the TV from the couch ...nope! - 11/03/02 05:45 AM

:-O that suxx!!! 35" with 640x480.. :'( ...<br><br><br>Giaguara<br>