Happy Birthday bird!

Posted by: lesh

Happy Birthday bird! - 11/02/02 08:43 AM

Happy Birthday bird - from all the birds and the beasts and all of us MM critters, too!<br><br><br><br>[color:blue]Some people type so fast that forget to include </font color=blue>
Posted by: walzuhair

Re: Happy Birthday bird! - 11/02/02 09:56 AM

Oh, is it? Happy Birthday Candy...<br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Happy Birthday bird! - 11/02/02 10:12 AM

Happy, Happy Day!<br>Since you always say how you like the art, I made you a cake. This is the first real graphic I made in my new version of Illustrator.<br><br><br><br>Make a wish!<br><br>The wine urges me on, the bewitching wine, which sets even a wise man to singing and to laughing gently and rouses him up to dance and brings forth words <br>which were better unspoken.<br>Homer
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: Happy Birthday bird! - 11/02/02 10:31 AM

Happy Bird-day!<br><br>[color:red]Hold on...it's time for a</font color=red><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Happy Birthday bird! - 11/02/02 10:35 AM

<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Happy Birthday bird! - 11/02/02 10:58 AM

Happy b-day lil birdy!!!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: greenme1

Re: Happy Birthday bird! - 11/02/02 11:22 AM

Speaking of B-days isn't MacGuru's tomorrow?<br><br>
Posted by: Lori

Re: Happy Birthday bird! - 11/02/02 11:56 AM

<br>I hope bird comes by to see her birthday wishes.....somebody go get her!!<br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Happy Birthday bird! - 11/02/02 12:00 PM

I sent a PM and told her there were wishes on both forums, but have not received a read receipt. She is probably out doin' up the town, celebrating.<br><br>The wine urges me on, the bewitching wine, which sets even a wise man to singing and to laughing gently and rouses him up to dance and brings forth words <br>which were better unspoken.<br>Homer
Posted by: JonnyCat

Re: Happy Birthday bird! - 11/02/02 02:14 PM

grr, swiped what I was going to say, oh well, Happy Birthday bird!<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: MrsJonnyCat

Re: Happy Birthday bird! - 11/02/02 07:33 PM

Happy Birthday Bird!<br><br>
Posted by: MrsJonnyCat

Re: Happy Birthday bird! - 11/02/02 07:35 PM

I sent her a PM last weekend but didn't hear back. <br><br>