I C U!

Posted by: iRock

I C U! - 11/01/02 09:13 PM

Nothing but guys named John.<br><br>The wine urges me on, the bewitching wine, which sets even a wise man to singing and to laughing gently and rouses him up to dance and brings forth words <br>which were better unspoken.<br>Homer
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: I C U! - 11/01/02 09:19 PM

oops..bedtime!<br><br>Go to bed! <br><br>

Re: I C U! - 11/01/02 09:20 PM

And I saw you peeking under the covers yet again!<br><br>Go to bed young lady....<br><br><br>and hit the lights on your way out! <br><br>

Re: I C U! - 11/01/02 09:33 PM

Cheese and rice! it's only 9:30 here. I will be up for several hours. And I saw you too. We're pathetic, huh?<br><br>The wine urges me on, the bewitching wine, which sets even a wise man to singing and to laughing gently and rouses him up to dance and brings forth words <br>which were better unspoken.<br>Homer
Posted by: greenme1

Re: I C U! - 11/01/02 11:10 PM

Yep! <br><br>
Posted by: walzuhair

Re: I C U! - 11/01/02 11:23 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Nothing but guys named John.<p><hr></blockquote><p>And they are all made of flour and water...<br><br>

Re: I C U! - 11/01/02 11:35 PM

Guess I'd better explain, there had not been any activity here so I checked to see if anyone else was here. There were 3 of us and we were all checking who's online! And everyone but me was named John. You can believe that or think I have gone crazy and taken OSX with me.<br><br>The wine urges me on, the bewitching wine, which sets even a wise man to singing and to laughing gently and rouses him up to dance and brings forth words <br>which were better unspoken.<br>Homer
Posted by: drjohn

Re: I C U! - 11/01/02 11:50 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Nothing but guys named John.<p><hr></blockquote><p>Suits me!<br><br>drjohn<br><br><br>[color:blue]My photographs[color:blue]
Posted by: MachOne

Everyone named John... - 11/02/02 01:25 AM

Some of us lurk with our cloaking devices turned on and without John as our name. Although I doubt I was lurking at that precise moment.<br><br>

Re: I C U! - 11/02/02 06:26 AM

Suits me too, I considered myself in good company.<br><br>The wine urges me on, the bewitching wine, which sets even a wise man to singing and to laughing gently and rouses him up to dance and brings forth words <br>which were better unspoken.<br>Homer
Posted by: greenme1

Re: I C U! - 11/02/02 08:11 AM

I know i was joking! <br><br>"....or think I have gone crazy and taken OSX with me."<br><br> And we all know that you went crazy and took OSXaddict with you a long time ago! <br><br>

Re: I C U! - 11/02/02 09:47 AM

hehe<br><br>The wine urges me on, the bewitching wine, which sets even a wise man to singing and to laughing gently and rouses him up to dance and brings forth words <br>which were better unspoken.<br>Homer
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: I C U! - 11/02/02 10:58 AM

I wondered what smelled so funny! <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: I C U! - 11/02/02 11:12 AM

<br><br>The wine urges me on, the bewitching wine, which sets even a wise man to singing and to laughing gently and rouses him up to dance and brings forth words <br>which were better unspoken.<br>Homer
Posted by: Lori

Re: I C U! - 11/02/02 11:58 AM

Yeah, I've done that several times and caught you checking who's online, as you were catching me checking who's online.....what did i just say?<br><br>

Re: I C U! - 11/02/02 12:03 PM

Sometimes I only catch myself.<br>If I see someone posting or replying, I hang around.<br><br>The wine urges me on, the bewitching wine, which sets even a wise man to singing and to laughing gently and rouses him up to dance and brings forth words <br>which were better unspoken.<br>Homer

Re: I C U! - 11/02/02 12:44 PM

Sometimes I peek under the table to see who's here....and to see if someone is posting/replying.<br><br>

Re: I C U! - 11/03/02 07:00 AM

I see you lori!<br><br>
Posted by: Lori

Re: I C U! - 11/03/02 08:25 AM

Dang!! caught again!<br><br>