The "I have nothing to say" thread!

Posted by: MacGizmo

The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 12:41 PM

If you have absolutely nothing else to say, but want to post anyway, please do so here. Judging by this group, we should have a 10-mile long thread in a matter of days! <br><br>PS: This thread takes precedence over the lurkers thread!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: Swatcat

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 12:43 PM

I cant find my USB cable to my digital camera.<br>That's about it<br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 12:47 PM

Wow.<br>I was just going to post a picture that had absolutely nothing in it.<br>But I was to lazy to find it - scan it in - PS the image- open iDisk- post it up.<br><br>Phew just to much work for absolutely nothing.<br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 12:48 PM

<embed src="http://www.jdempsey.com/sigs/toilet.wav" width=320 height=25 controller><br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 12:49 PM

<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: Lori

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 12:50 PM

Subject: You know you're living in the 02's when.....<br><br><br>1. You have 5 passwords, but can only remember one.<br>2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.<br>3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.<br>4. You e-mail your buddy who works at the desk next to you.<br>5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends is that they do not have e-mail addresses.<br>6. When you go home after a long day at work you still answer the phone in a business manner.<br>7. When you make phone calls from home, you accidentally insert a "9" to get an outside line.<br>8. You've sat at the same desk for four years and worked for three different companies.<br>9. Your company's welcome sign is attached with Velcro.<br>10. Your resume is on a diskette in your pocket.<br>11. You can only write on 'sticky pads'.<br>12. Your biggest loss from a system crash was when you lost all of your best jokes.<br>13. Your supervisor doesn't have the ability to do your job.<br>14. Contractors outnumber permanent staff and are more likely to get long-service awards.<br>15. Board members salaries are higher than all the Third World countries annual budgets combined.<br>16. Interviewees, despite not having relevant knowledge or experience, terminate the interview when told of the starting salary.<br>17. Free food left over from meetings is your staple diet.<br>18. Your supervisor gets a brand-new state-of-the-art laptop with all the latest features, while you have time to go for lunch while yours boots up.<br>19. Being sick is defined as you can't walk or you're in hospital.<br>20. There's no money in the budget for the five permanent staff your department desperately needs, but they can afford four full-time management consultants advising your boss's boss on strategy.<br>21. Your relatives and family describe your job as "works with computers".<br>AND THE CLINCHERS ARE..<br>22. You read this entire list, and kept nodding and smiling.<br>23. As you read this list, you think about forwarding it to your "friends".<br><br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 12:52 PM

Hey where you got the library music - always better when its piped in. sorry for the pun.<br><br>
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 12:52 PM

My stomach hurts, and I want to go home..<br><br>This has been the slowest week of my LIFE.<br><br>[color:red]Hold on...it's time for a</font color=red><br>
Posted by: lesh

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 12:54 PM

I'm at work - suffering from a bad case of pixel narcosis. <br><br>[color:red]When all is said and done, much more is said than done.</font color=red>

Re: or the copy and paste thread..ha - 11/01/02 12:57 PM

TOP 17 BUMPER STICKERS YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE<br><br>17. Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you are an a$$hole.<br><br>16. Impotence...Nature's way of saying "No hard feelings."<br><br>15. The proctologist called...they found your head.<br><br>14. Everyone has a photographic memory...some just don't have any film.<br><br><br>13. Save your breath...You'll need it to blow up your date.<br><br>12. Your ridiculous little opinion has been noted.<br><br>11. I used to have a handle on life...but it broke off.<br><br>10. WANTED: Meaningful overnight relationship.<br><br>9. Guys...just because you have one, doesn't mean you have to be<br>one.<br><br>8. Some people just don't know how to drive...I call these people<br>"Everybody But Me."<br><br>7. Heart Attacks...God's revenge for eating His animal friends.<br><br>6. Don't like my driving? Then quit watching me.<br><br>5. If you can read this...I can slam on my brakes and sue you.<br><br>4. Some people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.<br><br>3. Try not to let your mind wander...It is too small and fragile to be out by itself.<br><br>2. Hang up and drive!!<br><br>AND THE NUMBER ONE BUMPER STICKER YOU'D LIKE TO SEE!!<br><br> 1. Welcome to America...now speak English!!!<br><br><br>
Posted by: MikeSellers

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 12:57 PM

"It's not the bullet with your name on it you have to worry about. It's the twenty-thousand-odd other bullets labeled 'Occupant'." <br><br>- Murphy's laws of combat<br><br>
Posted by: MachOne

No. - 11/01/02 12:59 PM

<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 01:00 PM

<br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 01:01 PM

Well 2 heads are better then one.<br><br>

Re: No. - 11/01/02 01:02 PM

Lesh applauds politely<br> Very well said MachOne, bravo! Simple, eloquent and to the point!<br><br>[color:red]When all is said and done, much more is said than done.</font color=red>
Posted by: JonnyCat

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 01:03 PM

wow, go away for a couple of hours and come back, and there is some much of nothing to say...<br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 01:05 PM

ROTFLMAO!!!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: No. - 11/01/02 01:06 PM

AS USUAL MACH... YOU HAVE OVERSTATED THE OBVIOUS! <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: margadagio

Re: No. - 11/01/02 01:07 PM

nothing to say.<br><br><br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 01:08 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>some much of nothing to say<p><hr></blockquote><p><br>talking backwards goodly yes?<br><br>

Yes, then. - 11/01/02 01:08 PM

<br><br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 01:08 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>talking backwards goodly yes?<p><hr></blockquote><p><br>huh?<br><br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 01:09 PM

never mind <br><br>

Well, maybe... - 11/01/02 01:09 PM

<br><br><br>

...or maybe not. - 11/01/02 01:10 PM

<br><br><br>

Arrrgh, I dunno. *Drat* - 11/01/02 01:11 PM

<br><br><br>
Posted by: mojo_jojo

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 01:12 PM

I'm home early today.<br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 01:16 PM

<br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 01:17 PM

And I was just about to say someth...<br><br>[color:red]When all is said and done, much more is said than done.</font color=red>
Posted by: Mcteak

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 01:18 PM

WHAT's this all about?<br><br>Too Easy!<br><br>

Look... - 11/01/02 01:20 PM

...I totally refuse to contribute to any thread with a stated purpose of being about absolutely nothing. It is not my nature to make posts that have no intrinsic value whatsoever, no matter what anybody may say to the contrary, so that means that I will not be a part of this shameful waste of bandwidth. So ignore the preceding. That is all.<br><br>Now, as you were. <br><br>

So... - 11/01/02 01:21 PM

...did you get that. No posts from me. No siree. Nada.<br><br>

Re: Look... - 11/01/02 01:21 PM

Oh yea?<br><br>Too Easy!<br><br>

Re: Look... - 11/01/02 01:21 PM

thanks for clearing that up for us!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: mojo_jojo

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 01:22 PM

And I'm eating the kids "hidden" halloween candy. <br><br>

Re: Look... - 11/01/02 01:23 PM

Okay we should have a absolutely something to say thread.<br><br>

Re: Look... - 11/01/02 01:29 PM

I have nothing to contribute in a something to say thread! Sorry.<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Eh? - 11/01/02 01:36 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Oh yea?<p><hr></blockquote><p>Yeah!<br><br>
Posted by: walzuhair

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 01:37 PM

<br><br>

Totally agree. - 11/01/02 01:40 PM

<br><br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 01:41 PM

walzuhair<br>You get no images at all????<br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 01:44 PM

Dual monitor setup!<br><br><br><br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 01:46 PM

I'm ordering pizza and buffalo wings for dinner! Then I'm going to visit my parents for homemade pumpkin pie!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 01:51 PM

I would say something but the voices in my head can't agree on what! <br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 01:51 PM

What images? You mean some artwork that I did here:<br><br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 01:55 PM

Nice work.<br><br>What I mean is the forums members avitars, sig images or any photos they post. Or is that turned off by you since you are on dial up?<br><br>

. - 11/01/02 01:55 PM

http://www.johnkentucky.com/pics/Elvis.JPEG<br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by OSXaddict on 11/01/02 04:59 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 01:55 PM

Cool, what does THIS post look like in Arabic?<br><br><br><br>[color:red]Hold on...it's time for a</font color=red><br>

Re: . - 11/01/02 01:57 PM

John your image did not show- the tags are right might be the address?<br><br>

Re: . - 11/01/02 01:59 PM

Grrr..I don't know what the problem is!!<br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 01:59 PM

Boo<br><br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 02:02 PM

Here we are having fun..<br><br><br><br><br><br>(dang image tags better work this time!)<br><br>

Re: . - 11/01/02 02:03 PM

Its shows now John with the link.<br><br>

Re: . - 11/01/02 02:05 PM

yeah, link works fine..what the heck..why doesn't the image tags work??<br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 02:06 PM

Not really, but most of those visiting Mac4Arabs.com don't like to use avatars or their real names in postings.. Those Arabic forums need time to mature, we still have visitors requesting pirated software..<br><br>The screenshot was of my desktop, showing a Windows user the Arabic support in Jaguar.<br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 02:09 PM

OOooohhh Thanks.<br>I thought it was a screen grab off your Mac of this forum.<br>Makes sense thanks.<br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 02:11 PM

Would you like some company, OSXaddict?<br><br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 02:12 PM

Obviously not taken there! I spent 4 months there and don't remember seeing them! <br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 02:13 PM

Hey thats the Beauty contest you told us about. <br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 02:15 PM

You'll need more than 4 months + the right connections, to see men with women clothing <br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 02:33 PM

<br><br>
Posted by: Giaguara

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 03:16 PM

#d0b0b8 - shaded colors look too crappy and oversweet.. i'm too lazy to edit .css .. why dont i find any decent .css anywhere to 'borrow' them..?<br><br><br><br>Giaguara<br>
Posted by: greenme1

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 04:54 PM

<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 05:02 PM

My foot itches!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 06:38 PM

Well it seems that and I am glad that we finaly ran out of nothing to say.<br><br>Phew - new thread<br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 06:41 PM

I just thought of nothing to say!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 06:42 PM

Well say it - dam it.<br>Gheeeesh<br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 06:47 PM

well...ummm...I..<br><br>uh....<br><br><br>oh, never mind....<br><br>[color:red]When all is said and done, much more is said than done.</font color=red>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 07:00 PM

I just burped.<br><br><br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 07:03 PM

So you did.<br><br>[color:blue]Some people type so fast that forget to include </font color=blue>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 08:28 PM

5:30 AM. i didnt go out. i'm still onlife. ups i mean onlife.. i mean online. huh .. sounds like they have to add a geek alert to my profile<br><br>Giaguara<br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 08:40 PM

... hm, what ha happened to the cute guy who had the eyes that look like apple logo? gee i dont believe i said to him that.. now he could think i was drunk .. or a geek .. .<br><br>or do i scare the guys away by talking too much about unix or what?? <br><br><br><br>Giaguara<br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 08:55 PM

Uhmm..who are you talking about and to? You replied to yourself, so I have no idea!<br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 11:19 PM

Sorry, you lost me..<br>.css ???!! <br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 11:34 PM

It's time for your first lesson in Arabic.<br>&#1605;&#1585;&#1581;&#1576;&#1575; is pronounced as 'Mar-haba' and it means 'Hello'..<br><br>
Posted by: MrsJonnyCat

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 11:43 PM

<br><br>MrsJonnyCat<br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 11:44 PM

You're mean.. Hehehe<br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 11:44 PM

Ha! Good one, Ginny.<br><br>The wine urges me on, the bewitching wine, which sets even a wise man to singing and to laughing gently and rouses him up to dance and brings forth words <br>which were better unspoken.<br>Homer

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 11:45 PM

Welcome aboard MrsJonnyCat <br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/01/02 11:55 PM

"It's" coming soon, if you know what I mean! <br> <br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/02/02 12:01 AM

I'm not mean, just "relentless but subtle," as someone so mildly put it. .<br><br>MrsJonnyCat<br><br>
Posted by: drjohn

This thread reminds me of... - 11/02/02 12:15 AM

"An intellectual is a man who takes more words than he needs to say more than he knows." Dwight Eisenhower<br> <br>drjohn<br><br><br>[color:blue]My photographs[color:blue]

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/02/02 02:04 AM

The "mean" was for OSXaddict, but somehow it fits with your entry more <br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/02/02 02:24 AM

If "It's" what I think it is, then I can hardly wait. <br><br><br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/02/02 05:33 AM

I'm not sure I want to know! LOL<br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/02/02 06:06 AM

I hear it's big and purple<br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/02/02 07:25 AM

sorry, i see all flat so lazy to see where i hit the re:<br>(besides.. you were not supposed to understand me, were you?)<br><br>i meant a cute mac - *x user guy that i met a week ago... <br>hm, i hope i didn't scare him...<br><br><br><br>Giaguara<br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Giaguara on 11/02/02 10:30 AM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/02/02 08:05 AM

Oh Yeah!!! Can't Wait!! I'm so excited!!!! this is going to be GREAT!!!!!<br>hehehehehehehehehe <br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/02/02 08:28 AM

Ah - yes - that "IT" - I can hardly wait. [lesh runs from room giggling all the while]<br><br>[color:blue]Some people type so fast that forget to include </font color=blue>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/02/02 08:30 AM

Oh.., oops..Thanks for the "Welcome Aboard" <br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/02/02 08:36 AM

"IT" will certainly say something, won't it, Ginny!<br><br>[color:blue]Some people type so fast that forget to include </font color=blue>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/02/02 09:27 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Oh.., oops..Thanks for the "Welcome Aboard"<p><hr></blockquote><p>It's an honor MrsJonnyCat..<br><br>I'd like to be the first of the MacDudes to fall for the MacBabe's mystery imbedded thread.. WHAT IS [color:red]IT</font color=red>??? Are we expecting a JrJonnyCat soon?<br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/02/02 09:39 AM

I made a reference to [color:red]it</font color=red> above...that I wasn't sure I wanted to know..but yeah..<br><br>We wanna know what [color:red]it</font color=red> is! <br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/02/02 09:52 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>I made a reference to it above..<p><hr></blockquote><p>Oh, sorry.. I must have missed it.. It must be lack of blood sugar <br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/02/02 09:59 AM

You'll find out soon enough. hee hee<br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/02/02 10:08 AM

Doh! I just realized what It was. Well I'm the blonde. This will be an exciting reveal!<br><br>The wine urges me on, the bewitching wine, which sets even a wise man to singing and to laughing gently and rouses him up to dance and brings forth words <br>which were better unspoken.<br>Homer

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/02/02 10:10 AM

It's going to be so much fun !!<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/02/02 10:37 AM

IT is killing me with curiosity.<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/02/02 10:43 AM

Patience my friend, patience. <br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/02/02 10:49 AM

So without a clue they are! Lesh runs from room laughing hysterically this time...<br><br>[color:blue]Some people type so fast that forget to include </font color=blue>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/02/02 10:52 AM

huh?<br><br>i must have lost IT...<br><br><br>Giaguara<br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/02/02 11:08 AM

You probably never had it! It's probably better that way! <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/02/02 11:13 AM

oh you were talking about IT...?<br><br>[my face turns red]<br><br><br><br>Giaguara<br>
Posted by: Mississauga

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/02/02 11:25 AM

Where do I post "something" to say?<br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/02/02 11:35 AM

That would be a in thread that hasn't been started yet...<br><br>[color:blue]Some people type so fast that forget to include </font color=blue>

I have nothing to say - 11/02/02 11:38 AM

...................<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/02/02 11:43 AM

<embed src="http://homepage.mac.com/rockhell/.Movies/KeepTlkn.wav" width=320 height=25 controller=true autoplay=false><br><br>The wine urges me on, the bewitching wine, which sets even a wise man to singing and to laughing gently and rouses him up to dance and brings forth words <br>which were better unspoken.<br>Homer

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/02/02 11:45 AM

<br><br>

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/02/02 12:41 PM

HA...that's funny, iRock <br><br>

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/02/02 04:23 PM

it's awfully quiet in here tonight...everyone left me <br><br>

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/02/02 04:38 PM

yes, they're pissed off. <br><br>

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/02/02 04:43 PM

How come?<br><br>The wine urges me on, the bewitching wine, which sets even a wise man to singing and to laughing gently and rouses him up to dance and brings forth words <br>which were better unspoken.<br>Homer

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/02/02 04:49 PM

I'll second iRock's question. How come?<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/02/02 04:56 PM

I said that half tongue in cheek but.. see my post elsewhere.<br><br>

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/02/02 05:01 PM

Is it the music thing, Marg? If it is, get angry, but at the copyright laws, not at poor OSXaddict!<br><br>You should see the contortions I have to go through just to conduct a class the way I want, and the price gouging that copyright holders indulge when you try to purchase permission to copy the material they own. It is just hateful!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/02/02 05:07 PM

they might have some social life?<br>like being offlife you know?<br><br>gee. saturday night and i'm surfing.. i need more life. <br><br><br><br>Giaguara<br>

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/02/02 05:09 PM

Yes, please don't shoot the messenger!!<br><br>
Posted by: Shooshie

Nothing here... - 11/02/02 05:19 PM

In the beginning there was the void, and Darwin separated the light from the dark...<br><br>He did so somehow with little tiny strings, folded up in other dimensions, so that nothing was folded from something, just not visible in the space-time continuum and dimensions we're familiar with. So, there was nothing. Void. And in a folding flash, the light emerged from the dark of Nothing in one huge flash, the evidence for which now permeates the universe at 3K background microwave radiation. All the leftover "something" from the imbalance in quantity between the something and anti-something, whose recombination into Nothing produced mostly more Nothing, with a little leftover that made the Quarks and Leptons (eventually) which became the something we know. Time and Space came later, as they cooled, and the signature for the big Nothing cataclysm is the 3K radiation everywhere. <br><br>So, something came from Nothing in a grand design which set the stage for Darwinism to emerge in billions of years. And Nothing is all I have to say.<br><br><br>Shooshie<br><br>Shooshie's Stuff

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/02/02 05:21 PM

... shoot the messenger? no... i appear "offlife" in ichat... btw cool, finally i can avoid the windoze users smile most friends seem to be offline.. so i suppose they must have some kind of social life. that leaves only two of us here tonite? ;)<br><br><br><br>Giaguara<br>

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/02/02 05:23 PM

Uh...I don't have you on iChat. Though I'm always on there. <br><br>And no, it's not just us 2...several have come back.<br><br>

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/02/02 05:23 PM

oh $hit ... i hit the black light key.. :O<br><br><br><br>Giaguara<br>

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/02/02 05:24 PM

hehe. ok i am still five minutes "onlife" in ichat... u find me? ;)<br><br><br><br>Giaguara<br>

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/02/02 05:24 PM

There does seem to be a lot of sites going down every for alleged file swapping. I have a relative married to someone who works for the government. He/she has told me personally that you would be surprised how much internet traffic is actually monitored. And it only takes a keyword search and the right phone call to bring scrutiny on anyone here. <br>The head of our production department has played in a band on the weekends since 1983. We are small town and they play in the local bars and lounges and have a good following for a local cover band. And they make a little extra money but are registered with some kind of musician's organization. They have had in the past year, people from the music associations show up at gigs to collect royalties in these podunk locations. They now have to negotiate with all the places they play as who is going to pay all the extra fees. There was never a concern before the crack down on Napster. This is just madness, but it is changing the way people have to do business or be faced with not doing business. So if it would help Stan out at his request, I see no problem in being prudent. Sincerely sorry to see it disturbs you so, Marg. I hope you stick around. <br><br>The wine urges me on, the bewitching wine, which sets even a wise man to singing and to laughing gently and rouses him up to dance and brings forth words <br>which were better unspoken.<br>Homer

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/02/02 07:17 PM

"It" is what you think "it" is hee, hee<br><br>Unfortunately, IT was delayed due to circumstances beyond my control! But "it's" ok now (soon, soon) <br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/02/02 07:20 PM

hee, hee <br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/02/02 07:23 PM

heh, heh Yes, IT certainly will! <br><br>IT IT IT IT<br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/02/02 09:04 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>IT IT IT IT<p><hr></blockquote><p>** Bashing head on table ** what is IT ** what is IT ** what is IT **<br><br>

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/02/02 09:52 PM

I think this might be turning in to another "Lurkers" thread! <br><br>

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/02/02 10:13 PM

lurkers? oh nooooooo <br><br>

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/02/02 10:18 PM

It certainly is!<br><br>The wine urges me on, the bewitching wine, which sets even a wise man to singing and to laughing gently and rouses him up to dance and brings forth words <br>which were better unspoken.<br>Homer
Posted by: rman

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/02/02 10:36 PM

<br><br><br>

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/02/02 10:42 PM

IT?<br><br>

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/02/02 10:47 PM

It could be nothing...<br><br>The wine urges me on, the bewitching wine, which sets even a wise man to singing and to laughing gently and rouses him up to dance and brings forth words <br>which were better unspoken.<br>Homer

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/02/02 10:49 PM

...but then again, It could be something.<br>Just makes you want to go hmmmm?<br><br>The wine urges me on, the bewitching wine, which sets even a wise man to singing and to laughing gently and rouses him up to dance and brings forth words <br>which were better unspoken.<br>Homer

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/02/02 10:55 PM

And now I think I know what [color:red]it</font color=red> is!! <br><br>

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/02/02 10:56 PM

hmmmm...<br><br><br><br><br><br>

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/02/02 10:59 PM

WHAT!?<br><br>The wine urges me on, the bewitching wine, which sets even a wise man to singing and to laughing gently and rouses him up to dance and brings forth words <br>which were better unspoken.<br>Homer

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/02/02 11:12 PM

I repeat - they have NO CLUE what IT is...<br><br>[color:blue]Some people type so fast that forget to include </font color=blue>

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/02/02 11:33 PM

No clue at all...<br><br>The wine urges me on, the bewitching wine, which sets even a wise man to singing and to laughing gently and rouses him up to dance and brings forth words <br>which were better unspoken.<br>Homer

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/03/02 01:04 AM

tell me... i want to know all about IT ..<br><br><br><br>Giaguara<br>

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/03/02 03:04 AM

I think I do..<br><br>

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/03/02 05:43 AM

what.. you do IT? :-O<br><br><br><br>Giaguara<br>

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/03/02 10:35 AM

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 11/03/02 10:35 AM

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/03/02 10:36 AM

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/03/02 10:36 AM

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/03/02 10:37 AM

[img]http://www.jdempsey.com/sigs/what.gif[/img][img]http://www.jdempsey.com/sigs/what.gif[/img][img]http://www.jdempsey.com/sigs/what.gif[/img]<br><br>[img]http://www.jdempsey.com/sigs/banana.gif[/img][color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/03/02 10:55 AM

SPAM!!!!!!! <br><br>

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/03/02 11:07 AM

This ENTIRE THREAD is SPAM, Alex.... what is your point? <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/03/02 11:09 AM

I think he just means you!<br><br>The wine urges me on, the bewitching wine, which sets even a wise man to singing and to laughing gently and rouses him up to dance and brings forth words <br>which were better unspoken.<br>Homer

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/03/02 11:12 AM

"what"? you mean IT?<br><br><br>Giaguara<br>

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/03/02 11:23 AM

I know he meant just me... but since the entire point of this thread IS SPAM, I just felt like he was re-stating/questioning the obvious!!! <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/03/02 11:53 AM

Your right, i just wanted to shout "SPAM!!!"..... <br><br>

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/03/02 12:06 PM

These guys should just forget about it for a while.<br><br><br><br>[snicker]<br><br>[color:blue]Some people type so fast that forget to include </font color=blue>

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/03/02 12:32 PM

Well, in that case...<br><br>SPAM!!!!!!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/03/02 03:02 PM

<br><br>

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/03/02 04:25 PM

Ya know...I step away for a few days to train troops for Uncle Sam thinking when I get back I'll check what's going on with this thread. Well I'am back and nothing has changed!<br><br>Too Easy!<br><br>

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/03/02 04:29 PM

Yep, and hopefully never will. <br><br>
Posted by: snag

I have only this to say about that - 11/03/02 08:36 PM

<br><br>

Re: I have only this to say about that - 11/03/02 09:16 PM

You and Mach are in cahoots aren't you??? <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/03/02 10:16 PM

What is IT?<br><br>

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/03/02 10:17 PM

Who is it?<br><br>

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/03/02 10:17 PM

Why is IT?<br><br>

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/03/02 10:19 PM

Where is IT? <br><br>Here!<br><br>

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/03/02 10:23 PM

IT is in the other thread in the form of a short movie...<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/03/02 10:31 PM

Now I know what IT is.<br><br>

Re: I have nothing to say - 11/03/02 10:36 PM

That's good..... I think. <br><br>
Posted by: skuldugary

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 07/13/04 11:45 AM

I just took a bite of the lunch I bought from the cafe downstairs.... and I have nothing 'nice' to say about the moron who screwed it up.<br><br>"You're off the edge of the map, mate! Here there be monsters!"

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 07/13/04 12:16 PM

I have nothing nice to say about our stupid weather with 6 days of clouds and rain in a row coming up.<br><br><br>My Stuff

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 07/13/04 12:39 PM

How in God's name did you remember this 2 year old thread??? <br><br>I'm MacGizmo,[color:red] and I approved this message.</font color=red>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 07/13/04 12:40 PM

Lori, you're more than welcome to take this 110 degree temperature with 30% humidity I'm suffering through now in trade for that nice cloudy, rainy day!<br><br>I'm MacGizmo,[color:red] and I approved this message.</font color=red>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 07/13/04 12:41 PM

WOW... I just noticed the dancing Banana is still around! <br><br>I'm MacGizmo,[color:red] and I approved this message.</font color=red>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 07/13/04 12:47 PM

Thanks Giz! When do you want to make the trade?<br><br><br>My Stuff

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 07/13/04 01:05 PM

I just happened on it, and thought it was deserving of new life. Pretty funny, though.<br><br>"You're off the edge of the map, mate! Here there be monsters!"

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 07/13/04 01:08 PM

I'm seeing pictures of you from 2 years ago and you have the same nice smile now as then. It's true, some things never change... and they shouldn't change.<br><br>"You're off the edge of the map, mate! Here there be monsters!"
Posted by: trey

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 09/24/07 08:47 AM

Time just keeps on slippin' slippin' slippin into the future, doesn't it?<br><br>
Posted by: Pete

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 09/24/07 08:51 AM

Wow are you bored. <br><br>
Posted by: DLC

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 09/24/07 10:28 AM

That was one of Oliver Hardy's famous lines, "I have nothing to say".<br><br>in their short called "Dirty Work" where they played chimney sweeps.<br>All through the short every time Laurel screws up and Hardy gets 'bonked', Oliver replies, "I have nothing to say". humph !!<br>They're working at this crazy scientists house who's looking to find the fountain of youth. He discovers it and shows the boys how it works... He put a duck in this big vat of water and adds 1 single drop of his elixer from an apothecary jar and after the fog clears- there's a ducking !! He adds another drop and after the fog clears- there's a egg !! <br><br>Next he wants a human subject and when the boys look at each other like "we'd better go"... the scientist tells them to wait he'll go fetch the butler. While he's gone the boys talk over the previous demonstration, they decide to try another experiment on a fish that's in another tank. Hardy climbs up on a stool with the apothecary jar and begins to pour some in, but Laurel stops him... "be careful you might add too much !" Hardy agrees and tells him to fetch an eye-dropper. As Laurel grabs one and turns around he bumps Ollie and knocks him off the stool into the vat with the fish- the Whole apothecary jar and all !!<br>After several minutes of bubbling and Oliver's hoots (whoaaah !), the fog finally clears and guess what comes out ??<br><br>a chimp jumps upon the edge of the vat wearing Hardy's derby !!<br>(oh IS that a Darwinian moment) !<br>Laurel talks to him (while crying) but the chimp doesn't respond...<br>finally he cries, "Aren't you going to talk to me, Ollie ??!!"<br><br>The chimp says, "I have nothing to say" !! <br><br> <br><br><br>David (OFI)
Posted by: trey

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 09/24/07 10:34 AM

I didn't bump it, I just saw it on the front page and replied. <br><br>
Posted by: Celandine

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 09/24/07 10:48 AM

<br>Yeah some clown gets off on bumping stuff<br>then deleting his post, like a chichenshyte.<br><br>Cast your mind back; it's a Familiar M.O.<br><br>Prolly the same clown that kidnapped TGD<br>& left a foul smelling changling in his place.<br><br><br><br>[color:green]"...or am I a butterfly that's dreaming she's a woman?"</font color=green> [color:green]. . . _ _ _ . . .</font color=green><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 09/24/07 10:53 AM

There's gotta be a way to find out who does that.<br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 09/24/07 11:25 AM

Actually i think I found out how but it would be very time consuming. <br><br>When you make a reply, it adds to your post count even if you delete it.<br><br>I just tested this in the Members Project by responding then deleting a test reply. Before I had 10150 posts, now I have 10151. Sooo..in order to find out, you need to check every day until you catch the person. have fun!<br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 09/24/07 11:37 AM

Admin could probably find out immediately, but...<br><br>...well, you know. <br><br>

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 09/24/07 01:26 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Admin could probably find out immediately, but...<br><br>...well, you know.<p><hr></blockquote><p>That would require attendance, wouldn't it? <br><br>CreativeGuy for daily tips, tricks and commentary on all things graphic design.
Posted by: Celandine

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 09/24/07 03:52 PM

Yeah, I've known the post count thing for quite a while, but really did some looking during the mmod1 fiasco<br>when "someone" asked what appeared to be an honest question, to which a bunch of us gave our honest opinion,<br>only to find out that during the wee hours of the morning "someone" allegedly complained about one of the posts,<br>which happened to be mine (jfyi) but even the folks that don't like me commented that it was a perfectly innocent<br>and plainly non offensive post, even to them it indicated that someone wanted to complain about ME, not my post.<br><br>As a matter of fact, I reposted it recen...on from anyone.<br><br>So, "someone" allegedly complained, but the Mod wouldn't say who, even though the Mod went on to read us the<br>riot act, & post a Sticky laying down the new rules, that caused several members to leave the forum for a while.<br><br>SO, ...you may well ask; "Who put the overalls in Mrs. Murphy's Chowder?" ...well, so did I...<br>A member posted in that thread just before it was deleted, using the name "IMinthewind" (sounds familiar <br>already.... A Stinking LURKER?) which made me curious as to who that was... <br><br>Whoever it is, joined at a rather odd time... I say "odd" because who the hell is lurking around at roughly the time <br>at which Bars & DISCOS close for the night? (1-3 AM)<br><br>Then I notice there were actually quite a few members (well over a 100 within just a handful of pages) who joined <br>between those hours... (1-3 AM)<br><br>Another thing they all had in common was that many of them had a SINGLE POST to their username...<br><br>What was odder still, if you clicked on "Show all of that members posts" most of them didn't register as ever<br>having made even the SINGLE POST Attributed to their name.<br><br><br>So who feels like playing BatMan? <br><br>Who's known far & wide for having many (MANY) different accounts...<br>Who ADORES popping troublesome threads to the top just to stir things up...<br>That has a Right-Wing BIAS toward anyone "BASHING Religion"...<br>That dislikes me enough to bare false witness against me...<br>Yet doesn't give a fig for the harm it would cause (since they're no longer an active member)<br>That would LOVE to see Polymerase gone (poli knows how to use IP addresses to expose SOXPUPPETS)...<br>Perhaps a Bartender, ...or a DJ...<br><EMBED SRC="http://idisk.mac.com/heyjac/Public/Music/Comedy/carvey_church_satan1.wav", WIDTH=300, HEIGHT=200 CONTROLLER=TRUE AUTOPLAY=FALSE><br>[color:green]"...or am I a butterfly that's dreaming she's a woman?"</font color=green> [color:green]. . . _ _ _ . . .</font color=green><br>
Posted by: Moderator

Re: The "I have nothing to say" thread! - 09/24/07 05:18 PM

This should take care of the thread-bumping.<br><br>