My ugly, messy desk!

Posted by: MacGizmo

My ugly, messy desk! - 11/01/02 09:02 AM

<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/01/02 09:02 AM

That big blue monitor will be replaced with a 20" LCD... IF THEY EVER GET THE DAMN THING OFF THE BOAT IN L.A.!!!!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/01/02 09:08 AM

XFL...<br><br>Haw-ha! (Nelson from Simpsons voice..)<br><br>[color:red]Hold on...it's time for a</font color=red><br>
Posted by: Mcteak

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/01/02 09:21 AM

Still on a boat...I thought that issue was resolved along time ago, or is it just a work slow-down to get back at Bush and management? No matter...it still sucks!<br><br>Too Easy!<br><br>
Posted by: turd38

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/01/02 09:41 AM

Southpaw?<br><br>

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/01/02 10:51 AM

No... mouse is on the right!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: walzuhair

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/01/02 10:56 AM

Do you collect Coke bottles?<br><br>
Posted by: Trog

messy desk - 11/01/02 11:14 AM

Well, I can help you clean it up...<br> <br>I can take a little of that "messy hardware" off your hands <br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/01/02 11:37 AM

You like those slide out keyboard drawers??<br>They just don't seem to be stable.<br><br>

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/01/02 11:45 AM

Yeah... I collect Coke bottles if they are unique enough. I used to grab everything I could get my hand on, but now I just look for the really interesting stuff.<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/01/02 11:46 AM

I can't stand the pullout keyboards. This one is perfectly stable, but it sits to damn low. I threw this setup together when we first moved into the house a few months back. As soon as my new monitor gets in, I'm going to go back to the way I had it before we moved - which was to have two 4 foot tables with the monitors on it, and that computer hutch was what I used for peripherals, etc...<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/01/02 11:47 AM

I have a 1950 Japanese Coke bottle I found on the beach about 35 years ago.<br><br>

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/01/02 11:52 AM

is it opened (empty)? If so, bummer... not worth much.<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/01/02 11:56 AM

Heres mine I made the counter L-shape real easy to do.<br>I also seen people buy 2 cheap 30 inch wide doors and stack 4 bricks = 32 inches high for less then 50 bucks.<br><br><br>

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/01/02 12:04 PM

Nope never been open but the coke inside must have leaked out. Since it was floating in the ocean for years. When I found the bottle there was good size barnicles on it. Its the 1 litre size with Coke on one side and Japanese charactures on the other side.<br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by carp on 11/01/02 03:13 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/01/02 12:12 PM

You call that messy? Just wait till I get home and can take a picture of mine. Then you'll see what messy really means!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: margadagio

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/01/02 12:37 PM

I see you collect the M&M toys. I almost bought that set in a gift shop in Cuba.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: greenme1

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/01/02 06:01 PM

Here is my desk, it's nice and clean! <br><br><br><br><br><br>

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/01/02 06:35 PM

I notice your keyboard area is clean.<br>So what ya did was throw all the shiit behind the monitors.<br><br>Fess up pal - come clean you took the shot in a few seconds didn't ya.<br><br>

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/01/02 06:40 PM

it's a bigger pile of sh!t than my desk! <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/01/02 06:45 PM

Your right, i'm nothing but a..... umm....... SLOB! <br><br><br>

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/01/02 07:14 PM

you want to see a big pile of sh!t? here! <br><br><br><br><br>

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/01/02 07:16 PM

.....or how about this?<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Giaguara

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/01/02 08:31 PM

not much better here.<br><br><br><br>Giaguara<br>

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/01/02 08:37 PM

Now thats is what I expected from Gizmo.<br>But you can do better then that.<br><br>

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/01/02 11:13 PM

You have too much faith in me! <br><br>

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/02/02 07:48 AM

Now this is messy:<br><br><br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/02/02 08:08 AM

This is my awful mess.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Biggerfoot

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/02/02 08:17 AM

Left over from another post:<br><br><br>

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/02/02 08:19 AM

But I bet I have the most Macs running at once!<br><br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/02/02 08:34 AM

Yo bigger, that clock you have in the one pic with your (?) quicksilver mac...My dad has one of those. He's into clocks..made everyone in my family a clock for Christmas once.<br><br>

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/02/02 08:46 AM

I used to collect antique clocks...still have 6. My best one is an 1820 tall case clock...all hand carved...still works!<br><br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/02/02 08:49 AM

My dad makes clocks as a hobby..not mass produced. All hand made and not that many. Will see if I can find some pics of them. He even made my desk:<br><br><br>

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/02/02 09:00 AM

That's a nice looking desk...been looking for a cherry one myself. Nice ones like that are not cheap!<br><br>

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/02/02 10:41 AM

I made my own desk. Unframed door on top of two-drawe file cabinets. Very very classy .<br><br>Don't mind me--I'm just jealous of that beautiful desk you have!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/02/02 11:02 AM

I knew you had big piles of sh!t that were just out of the picture... you could see just a hint of it in the original photo. However, it appears YoYo has us both beat!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/02/02 11:03 AM

Marg wins the award for the most "Sticky Notes" <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: iRock

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/02/02 11:09 AM

Did you say pile of...<br><br>[color:red]?</font color=red><br><br>The wine urges me on, the bewitching wine, which sets even a wise man to singing and to laughing gently and rouses him up to dance and brings forth words <br>which were better unspoken.<br>Homer

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/02/02 11:18 AM

You're right! Yoyo has us beat, but not for long! <br><br>

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/02/02 11:28 AM

iRock, if you're going to copy the picture of my desk, please at least have it in focus <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: Mississauga

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/02/02 11:33 AM

So... who has the most cluttered desktop?<br><br>I lose by default.<br><br><br><br>

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/02/02 11:36 AM

What happened to the sexy girl? <br><br>

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/02/02 11:42 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Marg wins the award for the most "Sticky Notes"<p><hr></blockquote><p>Those are all my DUH notes. As you can see, I need a lot of help. <br><br>
Posted by: Lori

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/02/02 11:50 AM

here's my desk....close up of new iMac.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/02/02 11:54 AM

No messy desk awards for you, Missy!<br><br>The wine urges me on, the bewitching wine, which sets even a wise man to singing and to laughing gently and rouses him up to dance and brings forth words <br>which were better unspoken.<br>Homer

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/02/02 11:57 AM

I think you loose! <br><br>
Posted by: Mississauga

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/02/02 12:41 PM

Sorry... I meant cluttered desktop, as in screen.<br><br>

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/02/02 12:50 PM

You lose for most boring desktop pic. As you can see, mine is rather more flamboyant to match my somewhat colourful personality. <br><br><br><br>

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/02/02 12:51 PM

Is that sunset over Cayo Coco, Marg? A nice desktop!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/02/02 12:53 PM

Right idea, wrong location. Marea del Portillo which is near Pilon on the south coast in Granma Province.<br><br>

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/02/02 01:18 PM

Also, it is sunrise, not sunset. Sunrises can be much more beautifull than sunsets. They represent the dawn of a fresh new day. <br><br>
Posted by: Giaguara

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/02/02 01:21 PM

<br><br>The cleanest desktop version i find..<br><br><br><br>Giaguara<br>
Posted by: gshocked

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/02/02 01:33 PM

Here is mine...<br>in all it's messy glory<br><br>check out the lower left hand corner...<br>pens & stuff all about...<br>I am usually much neater<br><br>
Posted by: gshocked

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/02/02 01:35 PM

oooh, new 17" iMac...<br>sweet!!!!<br><br>
Posted by: lesh

Re: My ugly, messy desk! - 11/02/02 01:40 PM

Pens - how...retro<br><br>[color:blue]Some people type so fast that forget to include </font color=blue>