Time for a little hair o' the dog

Posted by: MikeSellers

Time for a little hair o' the dog - 11/01/02 04:15 AM

Hmmm, what'll it be? Snickers®, Butterfinger®, Mr. Goodbar®, Reeses Peanut Butter Cup®?<br><br>Interesting mix. Lots of Almond Joys® but very few Mounds.® Guess people prefer those nuts. Even a couple of Clark Bars®, one Nutrageous® and one Payday.® Remember those?<br><br>
Posted by: margadagio

Re: Time for a little hair o' the dog - 11/01/02 05:21 AM

I'll take 1each of all of the above please.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Time for a little hair o' the dog - 11/01/02 06:01 AM

My stomach hurts, and excuse me for saying this but, I'm going to be spending some time in our "Library" this morning! <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: walzuhair

Re: Time for a little hair o' the dog - 11/01/02 06:05 AM

You too? My wife never understood the importance of such a library. Too bad my Airport connection fades away in there <br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Time for a little hair o' the dog - 11/01/02 06:06 AM

all that porceclain I guess... <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: Time for a little hair o' the dog - 11/01/02 06:42 AM

We only had like 12 kids last night- and now we have a huge Tupperware® bowl full of 'fun size' (what is the size of fun, anyway?) Snickers® bars left over....<br><br>What to do, what to do...<br><br>[color:red]Hold on...it's time for a</font color=red><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Time for a little hair o' the dog - 11/01/02 06:57 AM

We had 1. Oh what to do with 3 bags of candy? Take them to work!<br><br>The wine urges me on, the bewitching wine, which sets even a wise man to singing and to laughing gently and rouses him up to dance and brings forth words <br>which were better unspoken.<br>Homer

Re: Time for a little hair o' the dog - 11/01/02 07:15 AM

Did you ever see the Simpson's opening where Bart is writing "Fun is not a size" on the blackboard? Heh heh.<br><br>

Re: Time for a little hair o' the dog - 11/01/02 07:21 AM

It took 13 years of marriage before I could convince my wife to put a container for magazines and books in our downstairs guest bathroom. I guess she thought it was an embarrassing acknowledgement that people may actually need to spend more than a minute in there. She's one of those with a "fast" system and barely gets the seat warm. I take "War & Peace" with me. <br><br>

Re: Time for a little hair o' the dog - 11/01/02 07:35 AM

I'm pretty quick too, for a guy...<br><br>Guess my diet is good, huh?<br><br>....and that's probably too much information for everyone...<br><br>[color:red]Hold on...it's time for a</font color=red><br>
Posted by: Mcteak

Re: Time for a little hair o' the dog - 11/01/02 07:57 AM

Now it takes guts to post to this thread. Makes you wonder what lurkers are thinking. And, yes a well stocked "reading room" is a requirement. Just how much fun can you get from just reading what is in hair spray while you pass the time!<br><br>Too Easy!<br><br>

Re: Time for a little hair o' the dog - 11/01/02 09:08 AM

"Makes you wonder what lurkers are thinking."<br><br>They're thinking we're a bunch of regular guys. <br><br>
Posted by: Mcteak

Re: Time for a little hair o' the dog - 11/01/02 09:19 AM

But, some may say we are full of it...<br><br>Too Easy!<br><br>
Posted by: walzuhair

Re: Time for a little hair o' the dog - 11/01/02 10:38 AM

Some of my kids almost fainted laughing at me today, when they saw take my TiBook with The Sims CD <br><br>

Re: Time for a little hair o' the dog - 11/01/02 10:46 AM

To the bathroom? Why not- that's a GREAT idea...<br><br>I would have taken a couple of DVD's, too!<br><br>[color:red]Hold on...it's time for a</font color=red><br>
Posted by: hayesk

Re: Time for a little hair o' the dog - 11/01/02 12:42 PM

"(what is the size of fun, anyway?) "<br><br>The candy companies would like us to believe that "fun size" is a cubic inch of snickers that is only enough to whet our appetites. In reality "fun size" is a giant three pound bag of peanut M&Ms you can only get at the Costco.<br><br>

Re: Time for a little hair o' the dog - 11/01/02 12:53 PM

ROFL...<br><br>Sure, that's 'fun'- but is sitting on the toilet for 4 days afterward 'fun' too?<br><br>[color:red]Hold on...it's time for a</font color=red><br>

Re: Time for a little hair o' the dog - 11/01/02 12:59 PM

Depends on whether the fan is working or not.<br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Time for a little hair o' the dog - 11/02/02 12:40 AM

Here's a good way to end this thread...<br><br><br>The wine urges me on, the bewitching wine, which sets even a wise man to singing and to laughing gently and rouses him up to dance and brings forth words <br>which were better unspoken.<br>Homer
Posted by: margadagio

Re: Time for a little hair o' the dog - 11/02/02 02:29 AM

I just clued in hayesk, eh Mac? <br><br><br><br>