Lurkers... Post something!!!

Posted by: MacGizmo

Lurkers... Post something!!! - 10/31/02 09:09 AM

Hehehe... Just kidding guys! <br>Lesh made me do it!!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: lesh

Re: Lurkers... Post something!!! - 10/31/02 09:17 AM

Aaarrghhhh! I did not!! Gizmo you are so bad...<br><br>Stan! Quick - lock the door - puleeeze!<br><br>[color:red]When all is said and done, much more is said than done.</font color=red>
Posted by: Mcteak

Re: Lurkers... Post something!!! - 10/31/02 09:22 AM

If Giz says it true...it's true. You made him do I! Of course, this may mean he has no self control and follows the instructions given to him by them (little voices in your head).<br><br>Too Easy!<br><br>
Posted by: JonnyCat

Re: Lurkers... Post something!!! - 10/31/02 09:36 AM

i was just lurking in the neighborhood, but now I have to get going...<br><br>
Posted by: Swatcat

Re: Lurkers... Post something!!! - 10/31/02 09:52 AM

Yeah I lurking but since Im here<br>Here lesh this is a gift for you <br><br>Now let me out of this d@mn bubble<br><br>
Posted by: Lori

Re: Lurkers... Post something!!! - 10/31/02 10:02 AM

awwwww, are you resorting to gifts now swatcat? I think maybe lesh will let you out if you add some nice chocolates and some wine and some cheese and maybe diamonds to the gift.<br><br><br>
Posted by: JonnyCat

test - 10/31/02 10:19 AM

This is a test<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Lurkers... Post something!!! - 10/31/02 10:26 AM

You like living dangerously, don't you MacGizmo?!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers... Post something!!! - 10/31/02 10:37 AM

Well Mcteak - I believe my exact words to MG were: <br><br>Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..........<br><br>This is a prime example of the communication problem between the sexes - we say no, you hear yes!<br><br>[color:red]When all is said and done, much more is said than done.</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers... Post something!!! - 10/31/02 10:50 AM

Well as a guy I have to side with Giz and take exception with your comment. When a Mac Babe says yes she means no, or does she really mean yes. From a guy's point of view and world, understanding Mac Babes is a no-win situtation, catch-22 dam^ if you do and dam^ed if you don't He{{. Oh, no...stop...sucking the oxgen out of the room, the ability to think is coming to an end...sorry lost control for a minute, I'am back now. What were we talking about, oh yea...Mac Babes are always right and Mac Dudes are right only when told they are right by Mac Babes!<br><br>Too Easy!<br><br>

Re: Lurkers... Post something!!! - 10/31/02 11:01 AM

Ya think? <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: margadagio

Re: Lurkers... Post something!!! - 10/31/02 12:06 PM

I believe you wouldn't suggest such a thing as a lurkers thread, even if you did. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers... Post something!!! - 10/31/02 12:07 PM

Hey Swatcat - a pound of dark chocolate covered vanilla buttercreams and you're a free kitty! (And not the cheap stuff.)<br><br>[color:red]When all is said and done, much more is said than done.</font color=red>
Posted by: walzuhair

Re: GizMatrix... Post something!!! - 10/31/02 12:15 PM

Just in case there are attempts to trap you in a force field, you're strong enough to beat it.. "Don't think you are, know you are"<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers... Post something!!! - 10/31/02 12:15 PM

Here you go <br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers... Post something!!! - 10/31/02 12:22 PM

Aw man, that sure looks good. Are you being Seduced by the MacBabe side of the force?<br><br>Too Easy!<br><br>

Re: Lurkers... Post something!!! - 10/31/02 12:27 PM

The rules are that you have to give to ALL the MacBabes. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers... Post something!!! - 10/31/02 12:47 PM

Ok here is a chest full of chocolate for all the MacBabes watch your girlish figures Ok<br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers... Post something!!! - 10/31/02 12:51 PM

Mmmmm.......yum....delicious...I'll let you in a little secret Swatcat...um, wait a sec...gotta have another chocolate....you remember the scene in the end of the Wizard of Oz when Glinda tells Dorothy she already had the power to get herself home? oh...hold on again...by the way these are really good...mmmm.... well you see - all you ever needed to do to get out of that bubble was to click your hee...er I mean click your paws together and repeat - there's no place like the lounge, there's no place like the lounge, there's no place like the lounge...<br><br>[color:red]When all is said and done, much more is said than done.</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers... Post something!!! - 10/31/02 12:51 PM

Ok. I'm forgetting my diet for now. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers... Post something!!! - 10/31/02 12:57 PM

I knew my new secret weapon would work<br>Flowers and candy !<br>Im free free atlast<br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Swatcat on 10/31/02 03:58 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: Lurkers... Post something!!! - 10/31/02 01:03 PM

Hey, is there anything more annoying than a box of chocolates where there's no little 'map' on the inside of the box of what each flavor is?<br><br>I was thinking of starting a web site that someone could go on and search by brand and by the size of the box, and see a homemade map of what the whole box was comprised of...<br><br>Any backers?<br><br>Anyone willing to sit there and bite into a LOT of chocolates and help me out?<br><br><br>[color:red]Hold on...it's time for a</font color=red><br>

Re: GizMatrix... Post something!!! - 10/31/02 01:14 PM

LOL... that's some nifty artwork their Walz!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: Lurkers... Post something!!! - 10/31/02 01:45 PM

Now that's WHAT I'm talking about!!!!<br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers... Post something!!! - 10/31/02 01:48 PM

I'm beginning to see a familiar trend starting here.... <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: Biggerfoot

Re: Lurkers... Post something!!! - 10/31/02 02:04 PM

Well, I guess I can rate status as a Lurker since I have not posted for several days. <br><br>
Posted by: drjohn

Re: Lurkers... Post something!!! - 10/31/02 02:11 PM

Just leave the candy on the porch and nobody gets hurt!<br><br>drjohn<br><br><br>[color:blue]My photographs[color:blue]
Posted by: iRock

Re: Lurkers... Post something!!! - 10/31/02 07:11 PM

<br>[color:orange]Happy Halloween!</font color=orange><br><br>The wine urges me on, the bewitching wine, which sets even a wise man to singing and to laughing gently and rouses him up to dance and brings forth words <br>which were better unspoken.<br>Homer
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Lurkers... Post something!!! - 10/31/02 09:27 PM

I'm not lurking......<br>I'm not lurking......<br>I'm not lurking......<br>I'm not lurking......<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>Greenme1's older brother.........
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Lurkers... Post something!!! - 11/01/02 02:40 AM

I don't think I qualify as a lurker...so no need for me to post here!<br><br>Uh ....wait a minute...<br><br>

Re: Lurkers... Post something!!! - 11/01/02 06:02 AM

Yeah me neither...<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: Lurkers... Post something!!! - 11/01/02 06:50 AM

me either!<br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers... Post something!!! - 11/01/02 07:05 AM

Nope, not me, uh-uh, no.....<br><br><br><br><br><br>Aw Giz - look what you made me do!<br><br>C'mon Rufus, let's go for a walk...<br><br>[color:red]When all is said and done, much more is said than done.</font color=red>
Posted by: Giaguara

Re: Lurkers... Post something!!! - 11/01/02 08:45 AM

<br><br>posting something.. sweet?<br>dolce de leche s ok.. ?<br><br><br><br>Giaguara<br>

Re: Lurkers... Post something!!! - 11/01/02 10:51 AM

Thats it !,<br>Im not lurking anymore Im padding<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Lurkers... Post something!!! - 11/01/02 12:22 PM

I love dulce de leche--the Spanish version of the same thing.<br><br>But I'm not posting here cause I don't lurk either.<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers... Post something!!! - 11/01/02 12:31 PM

You're always padding. Me, I'm just a lurker.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: hayesk

Re: Lurkers... Post something!!! - 11/01/02 12:36 PM

Can we sabotage it, and direct people to the cherries, but they're really that orange-cream crap? Mwaaa ha ha ha ha! :D<br><br>P.S. I'll help when I get a box of chocolates - Christmas is coming, so I'll probably have to wait until then.<br><br>

Re: Lurkers... Post something!!! - 11/01/02 12:39 PM

(Executive Member) a lurker,Imjust a lowly (Member) but an honest Member<br><br>

Re: Lurkers... Post something!!! - 11/01/02 12:42 PM

Yeah... you're a "Member" allright... the kind we learn about in health class!!! <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: Lurkers... Post something!!! - 11/01/02 12:45 PM

Ahh been talking to my co -workers have you <br><br>
Posted by: greenme1

Re: Lurkers... Post something!!! - 11/01/02 05:06 PM

My name is Greenme1 and I'm a lurker...........<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>