Suitable for halloween...

Posted by: MacGuru

Suitable for halloween... - 10/31/02 08:02 AM

I just noticed that the number of registered uses is up to 666, quite suitable for halloween...<br><br>"I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring."<br>- Richard P Feynman, Last Words<br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Suitable for halloween... - 10/31/02 08:54 AM

Ack! Quick, someone register another name so this evil number ceases to exist!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Suitable for halloween... - 10/31/02 10:17 PM

<br>ok <br><br>Greenme1's older brother.........
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Suitable for halloween... - 11/01/02 12:32 PM

Did greenme1 send you as substitute? He's almost never around any more. It'd be nice if we had a permanent representative from your household <br><br>Of coure, both of you would be even nicer.<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: Lori

Re: Suitable for halloween... - 11/01/02 01:05 PM

After I read this post I went over to MC to read the threads. I went to change my prefs there and noticed that I had 666 posts.<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Suitable for halloween... - 11/01/02 01:06 PM

Quit now before something bad happens! <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: Lori

Re: Suitable for halloween... - 11/01/02 01:18 PM

It's Too late!!<br><embed src="http://homepage.mac.com/loridilo/.Music/dishesbreak.wav" width=320 height=25 controller=true autoplay=true><br><br>
Posted by: greenme1

Re: Suitable for halloween... - 11/01/02 05:01 PM

I was at my friends dorm using his G4 iMac to post, but i forgot my password............. <br><br>
Posted by: lesh

Re: Suitable for halloween... - 11/01/02 06:49 PM

I thought it a little odd that your parents would name both of you Alex.<br><br>[color:red]When all is said and done, much more is said than done.</font color=red>
Posted by: carp

Re: Suitable for halloween... - 11/01/02 06:51 PM

Humm<br>I was thinking of Darryl and Darryl<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Suitable for halloween... - 11/01/02 10:12 PM

I don't know, both of Michael Jackson's "sons" are named "Prince Michael."<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"