Osvaldo, this morning

Posted by: Krasni

Osvaldo, this morning - 10/30/02 06:41 AM

I wonder why cats love boxes.<br><br><br>
Posted by: Mcteak

Re: Osvaldo, this morning - 10/30/02 06:46 AM

Our cat goes nuts at birthday parties and Christmas...all those boxes to explore and the wrapping paper to run and jump through! Strange little fur balls are they not?<br><br>Too Easy!<br><br>
Posted by: Lori

Re: Osvaldo, this morning - 10/30/02 07:00 AM

Wait till you have little muchkins, they also love to play in boxes!<br><br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Osvaldo, this morning - 10/30/02 07:03 AM

Funny how cats like them, dogs hate them and kids would rather live in them!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red>
Posted by: Biggerfoot

Re: Osvaldo, this morning - 10/30/02 07:12 AM

Here is mine while I was getting ready for a trip awhile ago:<br><br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Osvaldo, this morning - 10/30/02 07:55 AM

Jut goes to show that cates and humans (if kids are human, that is) have a lot in common <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: Osvaldo, this morning - 10/30/02 08:57 AM

I just think dogs have a real big problem with confinement...Cats seem to have no problem jumping into laundry baskets, trash cans, closets, etc..<br><br>Whenever I come near my dog with the laundry basket, he heads for the hills!<br><br>[color:red]Hold on...it's time for a</font color=red><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: Osvaldo, this morning - 10/30/02 02:30 PM

LOL<br>Interesting about that cat behavor it must be universal.<br>When ever I open a box the cats are right there, ready to jump in.<br>What I do is cut a cat size mouse hole in the box, set it off into a corner somewhere. Let them play in it for a week then toss the box away.<br><br>
Posted by: Swatcat

Re: Osvaldo, this morning - 10/30/02 03:07 PM

<br><br>

Re: Osvaldo, this morning - 10/30/02 03:11 PM

Good one that pretty much happens here without the other half in the picture. <br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by carp on 10/30/02 06:12 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: rman

Re: Osvaldo, this morning - 10/30/02 03:19 PM

<br><br>

Cats and cats - 10/30/02 03:25 PM

Osvaldo does the hole himself.<br><br><br>

Re: Cats and cats - 10/30/02 04:32 PM

LOL<br>Thats why I make the hole myself.<br>Kinda train them that this is a play box, and its not the box with stuff in it.<br><br>
Posted by: JonnyCat

Re: News flash, cat actually uses basket! - 10/30/02 05:22 PM

LOL! looks like our bed. Here is a pic I just took of Jonnycat.<br>I had to buy the basket so he would stop sitting in my chair.<br><br><br><br>I think this is a first for cats <br><br>

Re: News flash, cat actually uses basket! - 10/30/02 05:25 PM

You could have saved some money by just getting a Box. <br><br>
Posted by: Trog

Re: Osvaldo, this morning - 10/30/02 05:33 PM

Those photos are great!<br><br>Check out what the 'demon' in my avatar was up to a couple weeks ago when I was trying to pack for a meeting. Click here<br><br>
Posted by: Lori

Re: Osvaldo, this morning - 10/30/02 05:55 PM

haha, how cute!<br><br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Osvaldo, this morning - 10/30/02 06:03 PM

Love the music!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: Trog

Re: Osvaldo, this morning - 10/30/02 06:17 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p> haha, how cute!<p><hr></blockquote><p>Yes, but her latest game is to hide inside a pillow case and when someone walks by she leaps out and attacks them! Usually she doesn't use her claws.... usually.<br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Osvaldo, this morning - 10/30/02 06:45 PM

Hehe..that's funny!!<br><br>

Re: News flash, cat actually uses basket! - 10/31/02 01:09 AM

What a happy cat, JonnyCat is!<br><br>

Re: Osvaldo, this morning - 10/31/02 01:12 AM

Very cute, terrific cat.<br><br>