This is hilarious if...

Posted by: MacGizmo

This is hilarious if... - 10/29/02 06:41 PM

You work for a medium to large ad agency (only because you would know what all the titles are, and the job those folks do). If you don't work for an ad agency, it's still kinda funny! View it here!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red>
Posted by: Trog

Re: This is hilarious if... - 10/29/02 06:49 PM

Those kids had a lot of fun cussing! <br><br>

Re: This is hilarious if... - 10/29/02 06:55 PM

probably got payed pretty good too!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red>
Posted by: Mississauga

Re: This is hilarious if... - 10/29/02 06:58 PM

That's a keeper! Thanks!!!<br><br>
Posted by: Mcteak

Re: This is hilarious if... - 10/29/02 07:01 PM

Kid are cool...guess I get that from working for the YMCA.<br><br>Too Easy!<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: This is hilarious if... - 10/29/02 07:30 PM

Good stuff, Gizmo!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"<br>
Posted by: iraszl

Re: This is hilarious if... - 10/29/02 11:24 PM

That's really funny, will start distributing right away!<br><br>http://raszl.net
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: This is hilarious if... - 10/30/02 02:55 AM

I saw similar ads on TV awhile ago...same premise, kids saying "when I grow up" and all that but no cussing LOL Where did you get that?<br><br>

Re: This is hilarious if... - 10/30/02 07:04 AM

It was a commercial for Monster.com<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: This is hilarious if... - 10/30/02 01:42 PM

That's where I saw it! LOL thanks..<br><br>
Posted by: lesh

Re: This is hilarious if... - 10/30/02 02:24 PM

Bless you for posting that, Giz - it had the art director & I laughing our you-know-what's off today!!<br><br>[color:red]When all is said and done, much more is said than done.</font color=red>