Anyone else's forum look like this?

Posted by: zwei

Anyone else's forum look like this? - 09/22/04 10:02 AM

<br><br>Damn I wish MacCentral had a political forum! <br><br>
Posted by: polymerase

Re: Anyone else's forum look like this? - 09/22/04 10:09 AM

I was a nay sayer but I think it worked out very well. I now know to be a jackass only when I am on the soapbox. <br><br>There would be ranting and gnashing of teeth at MCF but I bet it would work just as well over there. But I don't see it as much of a problem to begin with.<br><br><br><br><br>luciferase is a four nineteener
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Anyone else's forum look like this? - 09/22/04 10:24 AM

wait till I get home so I can take a screenshot <br><br>
Posted by:

Re: Anyone else's forum look like this? - 09/22/04 10:25 AM

I call them PoopCentral. HAHAHAHAHA!<br><br>

Re: Anyone else's forum look like this? - 09/22/04 10:25 AM

It's a dial-up friendly feature if nothing else <br><br>

Re: Anyone else's forum look like this? - 09/22/04 11:08 AM

There are still people on dial-up? Man, that would suck. That would feel like going back to rubbing two sticks together to make fire. I threw out my acoustic coupler a long time ago.<br><br><br><br>luciferase is a four nineteener

Re: Anyone else's forum look like this? - 09/22/04 11:37 AM

28k dial-up at that! ...shared by 2 Macs!! <br><br>
Posted by: Pete

Re: Anyone else's forum look like this? - 09/22/04 11:42 AM

So when ARE you buying an upgrade to that cave of yours?<br><br>[color:red]C'mon...you know me.</font color=red>

Re: Anyone else's forum look like this? - 09/22/04 11:44 AM

Dingleberry Lounge<br><br>

Re: Anyone else's forum look like this? - 09/22/04 11:46 AM

Live just outside the Broadband range ...I dial-up through the University I work at for free ...you get what you pay for <br><br>
Posted by: Pete

Re: Anyone else's forum look like this? - 09/22/04 11:46 AM

I don't know why they don't experiment with a Politics forum over at MCF- from what I gather, they're shrinking the entire board to contain only GD, Lounge and Special Projects anyway...<br><br>[color:red]C'mon...you know me.</font color=red>
Posted by:

Re: Anyone else's forum look like this? - 09/22/04 11:48 AM

Just as long as they can get back to the "Classic" forums. <br><br>

Re: Anyone else's forum look like this? - 09/22/04 11:50 AM

yeah, and they were supposed to do that last week ...along with new (good) links to us. We can tell it's top priority [roll eyes]<br><br>they don't even have an ad on our forum pages anymore ...if that tells you about the kind of traffic they expect us to have now <br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Anyone else's forum look like this? - 09/22/04 12:43 PM

<br><br>

Re: Anyone else's forum look like this? - 09/22/04 12:48 PM

that's what mine would have looked like, but I spent several weeks clicking the link to make the red go away. <br><br>We could turn this into an uptime-like competition <br><br>

Re: Anyone else's forum look like this? - 09/22/04 01:03 PM

You have 223 threads but 224 are new. Either there is something existential going on or a thread was deleted.<br>A thread was deleted in the political forum? How could that be? We're all total jack asses in there. What happened? Did someone post a sensible thread and that was breaking the rules? <br><br><br><br><br><br>luciferase is a four nineteener
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Anyone else's forum look like this? - 09/22/04 01:35 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Damn I wish MacCentral had a political forum! <p><hr></blockquote><p>They DO have a political forum:<br><br><br><br>

Re: Anyone else's forum look like this? - 09/22/04 01:38 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>There would be ranting and gnashing of teeth at MCF but I bet it would work just as well over there.<p><hr></blockquote><p>Of course it would work... but the "Tribal Council" over there would vote you off the island just for bringing it up! Look at all the hoo-ha they created just over the stupid link and the word "Classic!"<br><br>

Re: Anyone else's forum look like this? - 09/22/04 01:38 PM

Now taking bets!<br><br>I give it 2 hours before it happens! <br><br>
Posted by: SparkCollector

Re: Anyone else's forum look like this? - 09/22/04 01:40 PM

Goddamned forum stretcher.<br><br>Go take a Photoshop class, will ya!?<br><br><br><br>

Re: Anyone else's forum look like this? - 09/22/04 01:43 PM

Point made <br><br>

Re: Anyone else's forum look like this? - 09/22/04 02:13 PM

At least he didn't post this:<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: G4Dualie

Re: Anyone else's forum look like this? - 09/22/04 03:50 PM

<br><br>
Posted by: MattMac112

Re: Anyone else's forum look like this? - 09/22/04 04:00 PM

Yep, the "real" moderator over there will have you tossed out.<br><br>****************<br><br>[color:blue]VOTE</font color=blue>[color:red] for President George W. Bush on November 2, 2004</font color=red>

Re: Anyone else's forum look like this? - 09/22/04 07:32 PM

Amazing... it's been several hours and "it" hasn't happened. <br><br>