Paging Mr Greenblatt! iPod cases....

Posted by: Anonymous

Paging Mr Greenblatt! iPod cases.... - 10/29/02 07:03 AM

Hey Steve, a few months ago you were telling us your wife was designing iPod cases. Did she ever start making those and if so can we see a picture and how do we get one if we would like to buy one? I just bought a 10GB iPod the other day, don't much care for the Apple carrying case, so I was wondering. I kind of like the Netalog case that I have seen for example at Macwarehouse.com. I'd like to see someone make a case that also has an extra little pouch where you could store your remote and the earplugs.<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Paging Mr Greenblatt! iPod cases.... - 10/29/02 08:03 AM

I forgot all about that. Hmmmm.<br><br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red>
Posted by: Lori

Re: Paging Mr Greenblatt! iPod cases.... - 10/29/02 08:07 AM

how bout this one?<br><br>From here<br><br><br>
Posted by: Jashue

Re: Paging Mr Greenblatt! iPod cases.... - 10/29/02 09:16 AM

I too recently purchased a 10 gig iPod. I never thought I'd want one, but now that I've had it for a few weeks, I can't believe how cool this thing really is.<br><br>You're right about the stock case not being completely up to snuff. I did some digging and found the cases sold at xtreme Mac to be absolutely terrific alternatives.<br><br>http://www.xtrememac.com/<br><br>I myself went with the Jade suede case, but at this writing they offer 14 different models-- something for everyone. The belt clip bundled with the cases is as good as one could hope for too.<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Paging Mr Greenblatt! iPod cases.... - 10/29/02 09:38 AM

I like this one!<br><br><br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red>
Posted by: Jashue

Re: Paging Mr Greenblatt! iPod cases.... - 10/29/02 09:47 AM

Wow! I hadn't noticed that just now. It definitely wasn't offered when I purchased mine. I can see where that case would appeal to a lot of people. I however, prefer the simplicity of the one I wound up getting. To each, his or her own. Isn't it great having choices?<br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Paging Mr Greenblatt! iPod cases.... - 10/29/02 01:07 PM

Here is another case..not too bad looking. from here http://www.contourdesign.com/isee/<br><br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Paging Mr Greenblatt! iPod cases.... - 10/29/02 07:06 PM

Yeah, those are all pretty neat cases folks. I like the idea of the extra little storage for the remote and earbuds. <br><br>So I wonder if Steve's wife has him making those things? Maybe the new job is not what he told us? Maybe she has him in some sweatshop in Manhattan stitching these things together. Would explain why he doesn't post much these days. Those sweatshops make you work long hours.....eerie coincidence? Hmmmm?<br><br><br><br>