Is This A "MacBabe" or What!

Posted by: Biggerfoot

Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/28/02 08:04 AM

<br><br>More...Link:<br>http://digilander.libero.it/Mulattabianca/ecard/Mac/tattoo.html<br><br>

Re: Is This A Real "MacBabe" or What! - 10/28/02 08:06 AM

A sample of one of her desktops:<br><br><br>
Posted by: walzuhair

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/28/02 08:15 AM

Since "Access to the requested URL is not allowed!", please holler: [color:red]Wooooooooo hooooooooooo</font color=red> for me <br><br>

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/28/02 08:20 AM

Just for you walzuhair:<br><br><br>
Posted by: Mactico

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/28/02 08:26 AM

She is a flat display MacBabe.<br><br>

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/28/02 08:27 AM

LOL Macico!<br><br>

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/28/02 08:31 AM

Thanks a lot buddy... But they have this thing secured real well <br><br><br>
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/28/02 08:32 AM

I saw it- must be blocked off from your part of the world, Walz...<br><br>Maybe you can get Biggerfoot to send you a shot of her ankles? <br><br>[color:red]Hold on...it's time for a</font color=red><br>

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/28/02 08:41 AM

Okay, how about if it is titled macimage? Try this:<br><br><br>

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/28/02 08:47 AM

I can view it at the office, where we have a leased line to the U.K. and then go on the internet from there.. I was just blowing off steam, that's all.. We have many things banned for non-religious and non-logical reasons and we're learning to live with them.<br><br>Here's a sample list:<br>- Movie theaters.<br>- Women driving.<br>- Physical Education in girl schools.<br>- Women walking into music or video stores.<br>- Photography in public places, unless you work for a news agency or a studio.<br><br>As I said, its okay.. <br><br>

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/28/02 08:50 AM

[color:red]Wooooooooo hooooooooooo</font color=red><br>LOL Now I get Mactico's remark ...<br><br>

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/28/02 08:51 AM

I respect my freedoms more now. We are lucky here in the US.<br><br>
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/28/02 08:55 AM

Yes, we should never take for granted the freedom to view tattoo's on women's rear ends..<br><br>God Bless America!<br><br>[color:red]Hold on...it's time for a</font color=red><br>

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/28/02 08:56 AM

Are you saying she may need a set of these?<br><br><br><br>

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/28/02 09:05 AM

Absolutely.. I even respect what your government officials are doing to make sure their citizens retain that freedom, it shows commitment and I honor that. Its also true that actions taken sometimes seem like hitting a fly with a sledgehammer, but one understands that there are many variables governing the decision maker from taking another path.<br><br>But still, with all the banning and what seems to be a life with many civil shortfalls, we love this land and everything on it .<br><br>

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/28/02 09:07 AM

...and you do not have to shovel 10 feet of snow each winter (true)!<br><br>
Posted by: Swatcat

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/28/02 09:32 AM

Ok Marg it is time for you to show off your tattoo !<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/28/02 10:14 AM

Well, Marg? We're waitin' <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"<br>
Posted by: margadagio

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/28/02 11:45 AM

Old pic<br><br><br><br><br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by margadagio on 10/28/02 02:55 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/28/02 12:41 PM

Whoa! Talk about "no end" in sight! :-)<br><br>(Place clever quote here.)

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/28/02 12:42 PM

Cool!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"<br>

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/28/02 01:17 PM

Sorry for the old pic. I'll try to get a newer one soon.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Krasni

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/28/02 01:18 PM

Welcome to the Lounge, elppa cam!<br><br>

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/28/02 01:22 PM

Thank you.<br><br>(Place clever quote here.)

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/28/02 01:25 PM

We've known you only a short time, but boy, have you changed! <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"<br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/28/02 02:12 PM

Heh..I know you, elppA caM <br><br><br><br>

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/28/02 02:12 PM

Oh boy..what ever you do, don't bring that chick here..she posts rambling stuff that makes no sense over at AppleInsider.<br><br>

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/28/02 02:23 PM

Uh, which chick?<br><br>(Place clever quote here.)

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/28/02 02:31 PM

The one Biggerfoot posted pics of...She's a reg. over at AppleInsider.<br><br>BTW, long time no see, epplA caM<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/28/02 02:59 PM

all these butt pics are giving me a squirmish stomach!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red>
Posted by: Giaguara

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/29/02 07:43 PM

Kowl.<br><br>Only one mac addict here with a tat?<br><br><br><br><br>Giaguara<br>
Posted by: Lori

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/29/02 08:38 PM

How do you like these macdudes over here checking out your lovely tat? I am certain they will be honored that you are here. Welcome to you and hope you stay. We need more MacBabes!<br><br><br>

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/29/02 09:07 PM

I have one, but it's invisible <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"<br>
Posted by: Krasni

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/30/02 12:38 AM

I've checked your site, Giaguara. Very nice.<br><br>Le poesie sono stupende.<br><br>

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/30/02 01:50 AM

Welcome to MM<br><br>I think I am the only one here so far with a mac tat. However, iRock was thinking of getting one.<br><br>Hey, iRock when are going to go through with it? Go for it !!!!<br><br><br><br>

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/30/02 03:41 AM

Well surprise... Not always feeling very honoured to discover things behind the back. . <br><br><br>Giaguara<br>

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/30/02 03:43 AM

Yes, it looks like you arae the only one here...<br>Where is it? I can't identify it on the pic really. Arm?<br><br><br>Giaguara<br>
Posted by: lesh

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/30/02 04:16 AM

Me, too Marg - I just can't decide on what or where - I'm just too darn particular about design issues!<br><br>[color:red]When all is said and done, much more is said than done.</font color=red>

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/30/02 05:22 AM

The tat is on my left ankle.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/30/02 07:09 AM

Welcome Giaguara! <br><br>

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/30/02 02:11 PM

So, one tat in this forum untill someone has the courage to be the second..<br>How about the switch on-button?<br><br><br><br>Giaguara<br>

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/30/02 02:22 PM

I have a tatoo also, but it is not an apple tat, it is one my daughter designed and it on my outer right ankle.<br><br><br><br><br>

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/30/02 02:47 PM

My daughter has been trying to convince me to get another tat. (this one was a 50th birthday gift from her) So far I have said no to a second one but if the right idea came along I might just do it. I don't know where I would put it either.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/30/02 03:09 PM

Place the Tat somewhere that would suprise your Hubbie and not the public. <br><br>

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/30/02 03:37 PM

But make sure you post some pic's since you have that new camera Marg<br><br>

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/30/02 03:40 PM

hey swatty, when is lesh gonna let you out of your bubble?<br>Was it lesh that put you in there? I think I am losing my memory.<br><br><br>

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/30/02 04:21 PM

I have no idea, soon I hope<br>It's teaching me a lesson be nice to the MacBabes<br>Let me out Lesh I won't do it again <br><br>

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/30/02 04:41 PM

#1 Mac babes like the mac / *x guys who say the same things face to face than they say behind the back.<br><br> #2 Be yourself, not pseudointelligent. Once you start with critics be prepared to be criticized...<br><br><br><br>Giaguara<br>

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/30/02 04:44 PM

<br><br>

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/30/02 05:08 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p> Oh boy..what ever you do .. ... .. bla bla.. bla bla.. bla bla<p><hr></blockquote><p>[didn't mean you, sorry]<br><br><br><br>Giaguara<br>

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/30/02 05:19 PM

You're a wicked bad boy. I'm going to tell lesh to keep you in there. <br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Mcteak

Re: Is This A "MacBabe" or What! - 10/30/02 05:30 PM

Gee what did swatcat do now! Come on Mac Babes, give him a break...let him breathe.<br><br>Too Easy!<br><br>