Very cool Clock

Posted by: sross

Very cool Clock - 10/27/02 10:59 AM

So that you always know the time<br><br>http://yugop.com/ver3/stuff/03/fla.html<br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by sross on 10/27/02 02:19 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: sross

Re: Very cool Clock - 10/27/02 03:36 PM

All right, so it wasn't so cool.<br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Very cool Clock - 10/27/02 03:42 PM

Yes it is, Sherman. I thought it was an app when I first saw your post. It makes me a little dizzy but it is neat to watch the time change. Those guys hands must be tired, huh?<br><br>"There are three things I've learned never to discuss with people: religion, politics, and the Great Pumpkin."<br>-- Linus Van Pelt (Peanuts)
Posted by: carp

Re: Very cool Clock - 10/27/02 04:00 PM

Right I thought it was cool to0, but after 30 seconds I got a head ache.<br>Maybe if the hand came out once a minute to change the times, that would be better but every second was just to much for me.<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Very cool Clock - 10/27/02 05:00 PM

Carp... has anyone ever told you that you look like Christorpher Reeve (the guy who played Superman in the movies)?<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red>
Posted by: Mcteak

Re: Very cool Clock - 10/27/02 05:21 PM

Man..you are right Carp does look Christorpher Reeve!<br><br>Too Easy!<br><br>
Posted by: lesh

Re: Very cool Clock - 10/27/02 05:33 PM

Carp is much better looking.<br><br>[color:purple]The shortest distance between two points is how far apart they are.</font color=purple>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Very cool Clock - 10/27/02 05:53 PM

Yep! A lot more rugged looking than Chris Reeve. (pre-accident)<br><br>When it comes to a pissing match - apathy wins.<br>
Posted by: MikeSellers

Re: Very cool Clock - 10/27/02 07:01 PM

That's pretty cool. I started getting sympathy cramps in my writing hand just watching it.<br><br>I' d like to see it when the new year rolls around. <br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: Very cool Clock - 10/27/02 07:04 PM

has anyone ever told you that you look like Christorpher Reeve<br><br>Nope never heard that remark but did hear many others.<br>One would be.<br>I was taking a wheeez in a up scale department store restroom. A tourest who was man standing next to me taking a wheeez then he started talking to me in Spanish, he was from Argentina.<br><br>I said "sorry no Espanol" where are you from?<br>He zipp up his pants, then gave me a look that would kill a Gerbal - and said something to the effect of "Argentina" and "I have no pride in the Spanish laugauge" just before he darted out the door he said (there are a thousand people that look like me"<br><br>I felt oohh great well atlease Flush before you leave.<br><br>
Posted by: Mcteak

Re: Very cool Clock - 10/27/02 07:06 PM

Well, I am having a hard time with that one, being a guy and all the man type responsibilities that go along with it. Now to say Carp's a babe magnet would be OK.<br><br>Too Easy!<br><br>
Posted by: greenme1

Re: Very cool Clock - 10/27/02 07:15 PM

you ever notice that no matter what # it is the #3 is always being erased..... <br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Very cool Clock - 10/28/02 02:43 AM

I think it's pretty cool Sherm. I'm gonna bookmark it for the new years. <br><br>
Posted by: walzuhair

Re: Very cool Clock - 10/28/02 03:03 AM

Very creative... Thanks<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Very cool Clock - 10/28/02 06:32 AM

Very cool.<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red>