Oh darn... they got it!

Posted by: MacGizmo

Oh darn... they got it! - 10/27/02 12:07 AM

[censored].com/" target="_blank">this domain name for myself... but someone else got it!<br><br>Can you believe that address??? And the sad part is, it looks like a fairly popular forum!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red>
Posted by: margadagio

Re: Oh darn... they got it! - 10/27/02 01:27 AM

There's some "interesting" reading over there. The members seem a little warped, just like us.<br><br>Maybe I should sign up? <br><br>maybe I will when I come up with a user name <br><br><br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Oh darn... they got it! - 10/27/02 04:46 AM

Hehe..sounds like a good one...I'll join to once I think of a name too <br><br>
Posted by: steveg

Re: Oh darn... they got it! - 10/27/02 05:31 AM

Can't you just register "Gof*ckyerself.com"?<br><br>
Posted by: margadagio

Re: Oh darn... they got it! - 10/27/02 05:47 AM

signed up. <br><br><br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Oh darn... they got it! - 10/27/02 06:19 AM

what name? now I'll have to!<br><br>
Posted by: Mactico

Re: Oh darn... they got it! - 10/27/02 06:22 AM

And what do you say about this site <br><br>
Posted by: Biggerfoot

Re: Oh darn... they got it! - 10/27/02 07:03 AM

There is nothing there other than a slash...guess there are no gizmos!<br><br>

Re: Oh darn... they got it! - 10/27/02 07:58 AM

Yes, I was very upset at seeing that... dirty shame what they've done with my name... cheap html templates!!!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red>

Re: Oh darn... they got it! - 10/27/02 08:18 AM

There is only one MacGizmo... don't be fooled by those cheap immatations!!!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red>
Posted by: walzuhair

Re: Oh darn... they got it! - 10/27/02 10:29 AM

"Access to the requested URL is not allowed!"<br><br>This control is driving me crazy <br><br>

Re: Oh darn... they got it! - 10/27/02 10:32 AM

Must be the creative use of a four-letter word in the URL.... sorry you can't view it, it's a terribly entertaining piece of cyber-crap!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red>

Re: Oh darn... they got it! - 10/27/02 10:35 AM

Are you saying they control what website you can view there?<br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Oh darn... they got it! - 10/27/02 10:35 AM

If it's such crap, why did you point it out?<br><br>

Re: Oh darn... they got it! - 10/27/02 10:37 AM

It's a good thing they didn't block your frisky " [color:red]Kiss My Banana!</font color=red>"<br><br>

Re: Oh darn... they got it! - 10/27/02 10:41 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Are you saying they control what website you can view there?<p><hr></blockquote><p>Oh yes.. ISPs also write down all the info of my ID card before selling me a pre-paid internet card.<br><br>

Re: Oh darn... they got it! - 10/27/02 10:42 AM

Put on your "Sense of Humor Hat" and answer the question yourself, eh?!!! <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red>

Re: Oh darn... they got it! - 10/27/02 10:44 AM

So you can't even view the really "good sites," can you? That blows.... oh wait, can you even see when I type the word "blow"??? <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red>

Re: Oh darn... they got it! - 10/27/02 10:44 AM

Wow...I guess we do not realize how lucky we have it here in the states.<br><br>That does not seem fair.<br><br>

Re: Oh darn... they got it! - 10/27/02 10:48 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>So you can't even view the really "good sites," can you? That glows.... oh wait, can you even see when I type the word "glow"???<p><hr></blockquote><p><br>Glows? Sorry, I didn't get that <br><br>

Re: Oh darn... they got it! - 10/27/02 10:53 AM

Okay. Just asking. (It seemed more like a "review" to me -- if a terse one --, but then I can be as obtuse as anyone.)<br><br>The dancing banana might have clued me in, I guess.

Re: Oh darn... they got it! - 10/27/02 10:53 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Wow...I guess we do not realize how lucky we have it here in the states.<p><hr></blockquote><p>When my children browse the net, I know they're well protected <br><br>At one point in time, WWF was blocked.. A few WWF fans emailed the authorities and it was unblocked. So, there's some level of flexability.<br><br>

Putting on my Sense of Humor Hat - 10/27/02 10:55 AM

That was hilarious!!! ROTFLM, er, backsideO.<br><br>By the way, where do you live?<br><br>

Oh, Saudi Arabia (just checked your profile) - 10/27/02 10:56 AM

...<br><br>

Re: Oh, Saudi Arabia (just checked your profile) - 10/27/02 11:03 AM

There are pros and cons for everything in life, we can only try to make it better or live with it. I respect the invention called "circle of influence". <br><br>