Stan, where are the pictures?

Posted by: OSXaddict

Stan, where are the pictures? - 10/26/02 06:51 PM

We are still waiting...or has the beach sucked you in and now you spend all your time oogling the macbabes there?<br><br>Oh...perhaps Krasni knows the area you are in? I am not sure where she is from in Spain...but I think Stan is in Barcelona?<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Stan, where are the pictures? - 10/26/02 09:40 PM

Hmmmmm.... haven't seen Krasni all weekend.... coincidence???? <br><br>

Re: Stan, where are the pictures? - 10/27/02 04:35 AM

could be..could be...<br><br>Plus I'm bumping this to the front page so Stan can see it.<br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Stan, where are the pictures? - 10/27/02 04:38 AM

I think she is from Barcelona actually, but I could be wrong. But, right now I would guess she is in Milan, Italy where she normally resides.<br><br>

Re: Stan, where are the pictures? - 10/27/02 05:21 AM

Yeah..she's in Milan or wherever in Italy.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Stan, where are the pictures? - 10/27/02 07:52 AM

I thought it was Spain.... I thought her family has a vacation home in Milan.<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red>

Re: Stan, where are the pictures? - 10/27/02 07:53 AM

No, I think she lives in Italy with her new husband..she's from Spain I do know that..<br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: Stan, where are the pictures? - 10/27/02 11:59 AM

Right if I remember correctly she is from Spain, she works in Milan as a Quark teacher/instructor or something like that. She met her new Hubby in Milan I believe.<br><br>
Posted by: Krasni

Krasni is from... and lives in... - 10/27/02 12:36 PM

Here I am!<br>A vacacion home in Milan... that's funny. From Barcelona... what I have to read...<br>Finaly, this is The Truth:<br>I'm from Madrid, not NOT from Barcelona. I met Gianni (my husband) during a vacation in Rome and we live in Milan.<br>Didn't know anything about Stan's trip, is he in Spain? Where? Doing what? (if it can be know)<br><br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: Krasni is from... and lives in... - 10/27/02 12:42 PM

Good to se ya back.<br>Got any honeymoon pics coming? You both went to some great places if I remember<br><br>

Re: Krasni is from... and lives in... - 10/27/02 06:32 PM

Stan is in Spain for a month.."working" (yeah right! LOL)<br><br>