A real corn-ball movie...

Posted by: MacGizmo

A real corn-ball movie... - 10/26/02 05:58 PM

We just got finished wasting two hours watching a movie called "Trapped: Burried Alive" on PAX. What a joke. It was one of those movies that was so bad that you just had to watch it to see how bad it would actually get. Avalanche burries entire ski resort building plot... Great B-Movie stuff!<br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: A real corn-ball movie... - 10/26/02 06:27 PM

I just finished watching the 6th Sense. Saw it once at the theaters and none since then, so I thought I would watch it again. Good movie!<br><br>
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: A real corn-ball movie... - 10/26/02 09:21 PM

Just got done watching "The Rookie", with Dennis Quaid.<br><br>Sure, it smacks of baseball movie cliches, but it was supposedly based on someone's real life/career, so that makes it a hell of a movie in my book...<br><br>Great ending,<br><br>[color:red]Hold on...it's time for a</font color=red><br>

Re: A real corn-ball movie... - 10/26/02 10:01 PM

I just watched a home movie... I think I've seen it before, it looked real familiar. <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red>
Posted by: Mississauga

Re: A real corn-ball movie... - 10/26/02 10:12 PM

Whose home?<br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: A real corn-ball movie... - 10/26/02 10:25 PM

It was called "Out House"<br><br>

Re: A real corn-ball movie... - 10/26/02 10:33 PM

Unfortunately, it was my home... and as soon as my wife gets home I'm asking her what she was doing with the Pool Guy in the bathtub!!! <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red>
Posted by: margadagio

Re: A real corn-ball movie... - 10/26/02 10:35 PM

I'm sure she'll have a reasonable explanation.<br><br><br><br>

Re: A real corn-ball movie... - 10/26/02 10:37 PM

yeah.... surely! <br>By the way, did I tell you all that I clean pools for a living?!!! <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red>

Re: A real corn-ball movie... - 10/26/02 10:39 PM

Any time I've seen a pool guy they are usually butt ugly. <br>Maybe they are much better down in the south? <br><br><br><br>

Re: A real corn-ball movie... - 10/26/02 10:44 PM

I'm good looking.... my mommy told me so when I was a kid!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red>

Re: A real corn-ball movie... - 10/26/02 10:48 PM

My mommy told me the same thing. <br><br>She also told me there was a Santa Claus and an Easter Bunny too. <br><br><br><br>

Re: A real corn-ball movie... - 10/26/02 10:54 PM

Yeah.... what's your point? What do Santa and the Easter Bunny have to do with this? <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red>

Re: A real corn-ball movie... - 10/26/02 10:56 PM

They both are phantoms of society<br><br>

Re: A real corn-ball movie... - 10/26/02 10:59 PM

What you mean they are phantoms?<br><br>You telling me my mommy lied to me? <br><br><br><br>

Re: A real corn-ball movie... - 10/26/02 11:00 PM

I think your Mommy and my Mommy should go beat him up!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red>

Re: A real corn-ball movie... - 10/26/02 11:01 PM

What is a lie??<br>If you tuly believe in it - there is no lie.<br><br>

Re: A real corn-ball movie... - 10/26/02 11:03 PM

Oh sure... try to talk your way out of it now... you're insulting the MacBabe's intelligence!<br><br>LOL... you're in deep doo-doo!!!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red>

Re: A real corn-ball movie... - 10/26/02 11:09 PM

He tries to be such a sweet talker. <br><br><br><br>

Re: A real corn-ball movie... - 10/26/02 11:12 PM

I don't see it that way.<br>My Santa is Jasmine, Amy, Marilyn, Donna, Edee and so on, Santa lives.<br><br>The lore is about how to give to people.<br>Now be my Santa and give me a 1,000 bucks.<br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by carp on 10/27/02 01:14 AM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: A real corn-ball movie... - 10/26/02 11:35 PM

I have no idea what you are talking about... but I do know you're still trying to talk your way out of the doghouse you're in! <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red>

Re: A real corn-ball movie... - 10/26/02 11:38 PM

Ahhh Giz<br>The minute you buy a gift for your wife you are being a Santa.<br><br><br>need I say more?<br><br>

Re: A real corn-ball movie... - 10/26/02 11:50 PM

He's talking really nice now... maybe you could let him off the hook just this once! <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red>

Re: A real corn-ball movie... - 10/27/02 01:16 AM

carp only gets the bat when he's VERY bad. <br>He'll tell ya I'm really a sweetie at times. <br><br><br><br>

Re: A real corn-ball movie... - 10/27/02 07:40 AM

I had no doubt! <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red>