Maccentral??????

Posted by: iMacsoontobe2

Maccentral?????? - 08/27/04 05:56 PM

What happened to Maccentral forums????<br><br>
Posted by: Mac007

They evidently decided to surprise everyone - 08/27/04 06:26 PM

And it worked. I am very shocked and confused. What in the world were they thinking? I have a feeling some folks are going to be very upset by this.<br><br>"It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness."

Re: They evidently decided to surprise everyone - 08/27/04 06:46 PM

Seems like people are migrating over here<br> Jim's site <br><br>
Posted by: Lori

Re: Maccentral?????? - 08/27/04 07:58 PM

I still get to the forums<br>here<br><br><br>For Mike

Re: Maccentral?????? - 08/27/04 08:34 PM

Thanks Lori,<br>I did make it back and joined two other forums in the process. <br><br>
Posted by: Lori

Re: Maccentral?????? - 08/27/04 08:36 PM

hahaha, that's good.<br><br><br>For Mike
Posted by: iraszl

Re: Maccentral?????? - 08/29/04 01:47 AM

why what happened?<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Maccentral?????? - 08/29/04 02:08 PM

They completely redesigned the entire MacWorld web site and forgot to put a link to the MacCentral forums. So people saw the MacWorld forums and had a fit.<br><br>
Posted by: SteveS

Re: Maccentral?????? - 09/01/04 11:54 AM

"They completely redesigned the entire MacWorld web site and forgot to put a link to the MacCentral forums. So people saw the MacWorld forums and had a fit."<br><br>They still haven't integrated the forums properly though. There is now a link at the bottom of the news page for the "classic forums". All in all, it's pretty lame how the transition was handled. The future of the "classic forums" are still in question and there is no compatibility with user names for the Macworld forums.<br><br>Steve<br><br>
Posted by: zwei

Re: Maccentral?????? - 09/02/04 06:40 AM

this thread looks like home sweet home <br><br>
Posted by: SteveS

Re: Maccentral?????? - 09/02/04 05:27 PM

"this thread looks like home sweet home <br><br>Oh yeah? Where's Captain Microsoft? It probably won't be as much fun if we can't poke fun out our favorite red-headed, pimple faced, NT admin. <br><br>Steve<br><br>
Posted by: zwei

Re: Maccentral?????? - 09/02/04 05:36 PM

i said home SWEET home <br><br>
Posted by: charlie

Re: Maccentral?????? - 09/09/04 11:37 AM

You two are like Bert & Ernie <br><br>
Posted by: matman

it's kinda weird - 09/09/04 11:50 AM

Seeing people here that I have been seeing at Maccentral, that have MORE posts here than Maccentral! It's like they were having an affair with us! Here I was thinking that I was an important part of their Mac consumption when all along they have been slinking off to here to get on down with how knows who!! <br><br>Aoteroa - Land of the Long White Cloud