A quiet song...4mb

Posted by: lesh

A quiet song...4mb - 10/25/02 03:16 PM

Just a song for what is early evening in my part of the world - guess the name and the guitarist if you like - otherwise close your eyes and relax - it's a nice tune...<br><br><embed src="http://homepage.mac.com/lesh59/.Music/PGASong.mp3" width=320 height=25 controller=true autoplay=false><br><br>[color:purple]The shortest distance between two points is how far apart they are.</font color=purple>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: A quiet song...4mb - 10/25/02 03:33 PM

very relaxing... who is it?<br><br>
Posted by: sross

Re: A quiet song...4mb - 10/25/02 03:53 PM

Don't tell me, it's in the tip of my tongue. <br><br>

Re: A quiet song...4mb - 10/25/02 03:55 PM

I'll give hints but I'm not telling for a while.<br><br>[color:purple]The shortest distance between two points is how far apart they are.</font color=purple>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: A quiet song...4mb - 10/25/02 04:14 PM

There's no tune for me!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"<br>

Re: A quiet song...4mb - 10/25/02 04:16 PM

???? Don't know why...<br><br>[color:purple]The shortest distance between two points is how far apart they are.</font color=purple>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: A quiet song...4mb - 10/25/02 04:31 PM

It's a great song..soothing. Thanks Lesh! I won't spoil it...let them guess! <br><br>
Posted by: Lori

Re: A quiet song...4mb - 10/25/02 05:09 PM

Albatross by Fleetwood mac<br><br><br>

Re: A quiet song...4mb - 10/25/02 05:28 PM

Ah Lori - excellent! Right song - although it is a recent recording of it by Peter Green and his current group.<br><br>[color:purple]The shortest distance between two points is how far apart they are.</font color=purple>
Posted by: Lori

Re: A quiet song...4mb - 10/25/02 05:38 PM

oh dang...I didn't have that album to listen to it again...I knew the song, but I wasn't sure if it was the one by fleetwood Mac.<br><br><br>

Re: A quiet song...4mb - 10/25/02 05:45 PM

At one time Peter Green was Fleetwood Mac.<br><br>[color:purple]The shortest distance between two points is how far apart they are.</font color=purple>