Fa la la la lah...

Posted by: JonnyCat

Fa la la la lah... - 10/25/02 09:55 AM

la la la lah.<br><br>sorry - didn't mean to put that song in your head [evil grin]<br><br>
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: Fa la la la lah... - 10/25/02 10:13 AM

You know, I was thinking that same exact thing when I got up this morning..<br><br>Where does the frickin' time go?<br><br>Every year, I resolve to get ALL my shopping done before all of the retail madness begins. <br><br>Of course, what am I doing on December 24th? Cursing out Amazon.com, naturally.<br><br>"2-3 BUSINESS DAYS MY AUNT FANNY!!!!"<br><br><br><br><br>[color:red]Hold on...it's time for a</font color=red><br>
Posted by: Swatcat

Re: Fa la la la lah... - 10/25/02 11:20 AM

Oh No !<br> Im turning into Christmas decoration<br><br>

Re: Fa la la la lah... - 10/25/02 11:26 AM

notice the MacMinute logo looks suspiciously like a Christmas ornament?<br><br>Hmmm....<br><br><br>[color:red]Hold on...it's time for a</font color=red><br>
Posted by: walzuhair

Re: Fa la la la lah... - 10/25/02 01:01 PM

You know, padding is best done in groups...<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Fa la la la lah... - 10/25/02 01:55 PM

<br><br>
Posted by: margadagio

Re: Fa la la la lah... - 10/25/02 01:57 PM

Please.. don't mention you know... It's still June isn't it? <br><br><br><br>

Re: Fa la la la lah... - 10/25/02 01:57 PM

And speaking of What?... be sure to check out the "WHAT?" Photoshop Tennis thread Here.<br>It's long, but quite interesting. What? I said it's long, but quite interesting. What? Oh, never mind!<br><br>

Re: Fa la la la lah... - 10/25/02 01:59 PM

LOL..<br><br>Glad to see you're WHAT? back in your old mindset....<br><br>[color:red]Hold on...it's time for a</font color=red><br>

Re: Fa la la la lah... - 10/25/02 03:35 PM

I'm trying!<br><br>
Posted by: walzuhair

Re: Fa la la la lah... - 10/25/02 09:13 PM

So that's What? it's about.. Last update on it was October 14th, is it still alive?<br><br>

Re: Fa la la la lah... - 10/25/02 09:15 PM

WHAT is always alive. More contributions are always welcome.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Fa la la la lah... - 10/26/02 06:31 AM

You will do penance for even thinking about bringing that up already! May your hereafter be in Fa la la la lah Land.<br><br>
Posted by: lesh

Re: Fa la la la lah... - 10/26/02 11:20 AM

Bad JonnyCat! That was very mean - so in addition to mikeb's penance you will also repeatedly sing the Laaaaa-la-la-la-laaaaaa, close to you....chorus from the Carpenters' song of the same name until your eyes bug out or your brain implodes, whichever comes first.<br><br>[color:purple]The shortest distance between two points is how far apart they are.</font color=purple>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Fa la la la lah... - 10/26/02 11:25 AM

you brought on the death penalty with that! LOL Oh, and now you have infected all of us <br><br>

Re: Fa la la la lah... - 10/26/02 11:26 AM

the more WHAT? the merrier... WHAT?<br><br>

Re:Ho Ho Hoh! - 10/27/02 10:46 AM

who wouldn't go,<br>Ho Ho Hoh,<br>who wouldn't go,<br>up on the house top, <br>reindeer paws,<br>down thru the chimney with Santa Claus!<br><br>(just trying to get Fa la la lah, outta you head)<br><br>

Re:Ho Ho Hoh! - 10/27/02 04:05 PM

Okay JC - well I counter your Ho Ho Hoh with Burl Ives singing Holly Jolly Christmas<br><br>[color:purple]The shortest distance between two points is how far apart they are.</font color=purple>

Re:heh, heh, heh... - 10/27/02 04:37 PM

... I just heard MrsJonnyCat walk out of her office singing, "have a holly jolly chrismas"...<br><br>

Re:heh, heh, heh... - 10/27/02 04:42 PM

<br><br>(Shhh - I've finally gotten everyone in the art department where I work to stop saying the "C" word before December...)<br><br>[color:purple]The shortest distance between two points is how far apart they are.</font color=purple>

Re: Fa la la la lah... - 10/31/02 04:56 PM

now that halloween it almost over (yes - I can be a bastard [insert evil hee hee hee])<br><br>

Re: Fa la la la lah... - 11/01/02 07:11 AM

You are going to be a troublesome one, aren't you?<br><br>[color:red]When all is said and done, much more is said than done.</font color=red>

Re: Fa la la la lah... - 11/01/02 07:34 AM

I think we should take him outside and beat him with a large stick!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!

Re: Fa la la la lah... - 11/01/02 08:27 AM

A large peppermint stick, perhaps?<br><br>[color:red]When all is said and done, much more is said than done.</font color=red>

Re: Fa la la la lah... - 11/01/02 08:49 AM

maybe I'll get candy caned<br><br>

Re: Fa la la la lah... - 11/01/02 09:03 AM

It's one way to be sure having of visions of sugar plums dancing in your head...<br><br>[color:red]When all is said and done, much more is said than done.</font color=red>

Re: Fa la la la lah... - 11/01/02 10:54 AM

This thread is beginning to make me feel like they're dancing ON my head!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Fa la la la lah... - 11/01/02 12:18 PM

The school I went to in Cuba back in the pre-stoned age (before the 60s, that is) was an all-boys school. When we moved to the US, I ended up in a public school. I still remember the first day of school, when my parents took me to the school's office and the secretary called down to the classroom teacher to send a student to come to get me. The student was Candy. She didn't have a cane, though <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Fa la la la lah... - 11/01/02 12:33 PM

My best friend in public school had the name Candy Kane. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Fa la la la lah... - 11/01/02 12:34 PM

I had a student a couple of years back whose last name was Fudge. Go figue what her parents gave her as a first name <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Fa la la la lah... - 11/01/02 02:07 PM

ok..so what was her first name??<br><br>I had a girl in my class in high school who's name was Penny..and her last name was Lay...<br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: Fa la la la lah... - 11/01/02 02:11 PM

I had a friend that his name was.<br>Richard and his last name was Come. - never call him Dick.<br><br>

Re: Fa la la la lah... - 11/01/02 04:54 PM

Didn't he know he could change his name at 18?<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: carp

Re: Fa la la la lah... - 11/01/02 06:49 PM

Yes he did and he was having to much fun playing with his name.<br>BTW his parents were Canadian.<br><br>

Re: Fa la la la lah... - 11/01/02 10:14 PM

First name Candy, last name Fudge.<br><br>What do you think should be done to those parents? <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"