IT'S GOOD TO BE A MAN

Posted by: Swatcat

IT'S GOOD TO BE A MAN - 10/23/02 01:23 PM

<br>Your last name stays put.<br>The garage is all yours.<br>Wedding plans take care of themselves<br>Chocolate is just another snack.<br>You can be president.<br>You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park.<br>Car mechanics tell you the truth.<br>The world is your urinal.<br>You never have to drive to another gas station because this one's just too icky.<br>Same work, more pay.<br>Wrinkles add character.<br>Wedding dress - $5000; tux rental - $100.<br>People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them.<br>The occasional well-rendered belch is practically expected.<br>New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet.<br>One mood, ALL the darn time.<br>Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.<br>You know stuff about tanks.<br>A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase.<br>You can open all your own jars.<br>You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.<br>If someone forgets to invite you to something, he or she can still be your friend.<br>Your underwear is $8.95 for a six-pack.<br>Everything on your face stays its original color.<br>Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.<br>You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.<br>You almost never have strap problems in public.<br>You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes.<br>You don't have to shave below your neck!<br>Your belly usually hides your big hips.<br>One wallet and one pair of shoes, one color, all seasons.<br>You can "do" your nails with a pocketknife.<br>You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache.<br>You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives, on December 24, in 45 minutes.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: IT'S GOOD TO BE A MAN - 10/23/02 01:25 PM

haha! that's funny! <br><br>
Posted by: margadagio

Re: IT'S GOOD TO BE A MAN - 10/23/02 01:31 PM

I hate to say it but it's so darn true. <br><br>AND, it's not fair. <br><br><br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: IT'S GOOD TO BE A MAN - 10/23/02 01:33 PM

Good one.<br><br>

Re: IT'S GOOD TO BE A MAN - 10/23/02 01:35 PM

Maybe if the MacBabes would put down their weapons we might give lessons<br><br>

Re: IT'S GOOD TO BE A MAN - 10/23/02 01:39 PM

One point I DO disagree on is "One mood ALL the time"<br><br>No way that one is true. Men can be every bit as bad or worse. <br>At least women have a legitimate excuse.<br><br><br><br>

All I can say Marg is - 10/23/02 01:45 PM

<br><br>
Posted by: rman

Re: All I can say Marg is - 10/23/02 01:57 PM

LOL<br><br>

Re: All I can say Marg is - 10/23/02 02:03 PM

hahah! ohhh man..that's funny!<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: All I can say Marg is - 10/23/02 02:04 PM

LOL<br><br>I disagree about the three pairs of shoes, by the way. One pair does me fine.<br><br>edit: not counting sneakers, of course.<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by yoyo52 on 10/23/02 05:05 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: Mcteak

Re: All I can say Marg is - 10/23/02 02:04 PM

Oh how true...just slip one time and you have had it!<br><br>Too Easy!
Posted by: lesh

Re: IT'S GOOD TO BE A MAN - 10/23/02 02:09 PM

I got this many:<br><br>Your last name stays put.<br>Car mechanics tell you the truth.<br>You know stuff about tanks.<br>A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase.<br>You can open all your own jars.<br>You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.<br>You can "do" your nails with a pocketknife.<br><br>I agree with Marg on the mood thing. And you guys should all learn to eat more chocolate.<br><br>

Re: IT'S GOOD TO BE A MAN - 10/23/02 02:11 PM

You got that many? You mean you can do those or ...?<br><br>

Re: IT'S GOOD TO BE A MAN - 10/23/02 02:11 PM

Sorry I don't eat candy, I watch my figure.<br><br>

Re: IT'S GOOD TO BE A MAN - 10/23/02 02:12 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>I watch my figure.<p><hr></blockquote><p><br>The question is, does anyone else?<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: IT'S GOOD TO BE A MAN - 10/23/02 03:32 PM

I eat candy. Maybe that is why I'm a sweetie. <br><br><br><br>

Re: All I can say Marg is - 10/23/02 05:49 PM

I'am sorry...I did not see scratching on the list or re-adjusting either.<br><br>Too Easy!

Re: All I can say Marg is - 10/23/02 05:52 PM

I think I was readjusted. Once. When I was ten or so. They called it a whopping, though, so I'm not sure it's the same thing.<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: All I can say Marg is - 10/23/02 05:59 PM

Well sorta, more like when your underwear binds and you have to move things around a bit.<br><br>Too Easy!

Re: All I can say Marg is - 10/23/02 06:01 PM

LOL<br><br><br><br>

Re: All I can say Marg is - 10/23/02 06:03 PM

What are you laughing at, don't Mac Babes have to adjust too?<br><br>Too Easy!

Re: All I can say Marg is - 10/23/02 06:05 PM

MacBabes are always well-adjusted. Isn't that right, Marg? <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: All I can say Marg is - 10/23/02 06:09 PM

Right. <br><br><br><br>
Posted by: lesh

Re: All I can say Marg is - 10/23/02 06:12 PM

Like I always said - that Yoyo - he's so smart...<br><br>[color:purple]The shortest distance between two points is how far apart they are.</font color=purple>

Re: All I can say Marg is - 10/23/02 06:14 PM

Oh I get it it's all about Mac Babes. Mac Babes are well-adjusted, Mac Babes have it all together, Mac Babes are always in control. Well try to be a male, it's not easy to walk through a crowd, fart, and act cool. Try it and see how tought it is.<br><br>Too Easy!

Re: All I can say Marg is - 10/23/02 06:17 PM

<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: All I can say Marg is - 10/23/02 10:58 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>it's not easy to walk through a crowd, fart, and act cool.<p><hr></blockquote><p>Piece of cake. <br><br><br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: All I can say Marg is - 10/23/02 11:08 PM

Sure just blame the nearest man.<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>"Even though Mac Users may be only 10% of the market, always remember that we are the TOP 10%"<br>-Douglas Adams

Re: All I can say Marg is - 10/24/02 12:44 AM

All women do that after they float a Air Bisket.<br>They turn to the closes guy and give that look "you animal" then the rest of the crowd blames him.<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: IT'S GOOD TO BE A MAN - 10/24/02 08:25 AM

Not a complete list, but certainly the largest list of "truths" ever posted here at MM! <br><br>