For MacGizmo

Posted by: Krasni

For MacGizmo - 10/23/02 08:26 AM

We go on posting, talking and joking but you, Kate, Jason, Janet and the rest of your family are always in our minds. Take care.<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: For MacGizmo - 10/23/02 08:27 AM

Amen.<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: Shooshie

Re: For MacGizmo - 10/23/02 09:23 AM

Yes, you're on our mind and in our conversations. Much discussion has come of this in our family. We're very concerned about seatbelts, safety, and we're talking about organ donations now. Not our usual fare, but it's important stuff to talk about, and we're learning from Kate's death. <br><br>But most of all, just know that we all feel for you and wish for your speedy return to merry pranks and good-natured dialogue. While your pain may never completely go away, time will take care of things to the best of its ability.<br><br>Shooshie<br><br>Shooshie's Stuff
Posted by: lesh

Re: For MacGizmo - 10/23/02 11:43 AM

Hope we can help to put a trace of a smile back on your face every so often - take care Gizmo...<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: For MacGizmo - 10/23/02 03:33 PM

The fact that you all have gone on about your day(s) as normal is somewhat comforting. The world cannot stop for every tragedy, no matter how close to home it hits.<br><br>That being said, it was incredibly comforting when I logged in to see over 268 posts, and one of the first ones I saw was this one... to know that you all are still thinking about me and my family brought a smile to my face!<br><br>Hopefully, I'll be back here soon... posting as normal... of course then, you will all wish I would go on vacation or something! <br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: For MacGizmo - 10/23/02 03:46 PM

Heck no! Sure do miss the "wasssuppp beotch" welcome I always got from you on iChat <br><br>

Re: For MacGizmo - 10/23/02 03:53 PM

Ohh! and if you get extra board, MG, check this out..I surfed the other day and found this at macminute:http://www.macintouch.com/mactable.html#background<br>Very interesting reading..so I went to Spymac and read the forums where this powerjack guy talks about this:<br>http://www.spymac.com/forums/?board=4;action=display;threadid=10577<br><br>I had a good time getting on this guy...he was trying to dodge it all and avoid the hard stuff....even up to the point of lying! So they locked the thread..<br><br>Can you tell who I am there? <br><br>
Posted by: margadagio

Re: For MacGizmo - 10/23/02 03:55 PM

I haven't stopped thinking of you and your family. I've tried to put myself in your place. I don't even wanna go there.<br><br>Hopefully it won't be long before I AM wishing you were on vacation... or something. <br><br><br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: For MacGizmo - 10/23/02 04:36 PM

I need someone to kick around so hurry back <br><br>
Posted by: MacGuru

Re: For MacGizmo - 10/23/02 05:01 PM

Thanks for that, you kept me up to 1AM reading that post... Anyway not sure what is going on there but something dodgy with it...<br><br>"I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring."<br>- Richard P Feynman, Last Words<br>

Re: For MacGizmo - 10/23/02 05:24 PM

1am? It's only 823pm here <br><br>But did I not make sense there?<br><br>