Apple computer representative?

Posted by: JonnyCat

Apple computer representative? - 10/22/02 05:39 PM

So I get this call (voice mail) and than an email, from Beverly - my Apple computer representative in Cupertino. Is this normal, or has Apple confused me with a somebody that's going to purchasing alot of Macs in the near future.<br><br>Since I didn't have a Mac purchase on the tip of my tongue. I asked how I could become a switcher in one of their ads and I said please say 'Hi' to Steve for me (steve jobs not steveg). 15 minutes later I received a response with a phone number I should dial. I wonder if this is steve's number... hmm....<br><br>
Posted by: steveg

Re: Apple computer representative? - 10/22/02 05:42 PM

Does it have an 809 area code? <br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: Apple computer representative? - 10/22/02 05:45 PM

Well if you get someone that talks funny they gave you Steveg number<br><br>
Posted by: margadagio

Re: Apple computer representative? - 10/22/02 05:46 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>I wonder if this is steve's number... hmm.<p><hr></blockquote><p>If it is, tell him Marg from TO. says hi and oh ya, when the heck is Toronto going to get a store? <br><br><br><br>

Re: Apple computer representative? - 10/22/02 05:47 PM

hmm.. no<br><br>but 'Hi' steve!<br><br>

Re: Apple computer representative? - 10/22/02 05:49 PM

Wazzatuppozedameen? <br><br>

Re: Apple computer representative? - 10/22/02 05:51 PM

any particular location in TO you would like the store? Yorkville Ave. is a nice area. How about an Apple store their right by the sidewalk cafe's and clothing stores?<br><br>

Back atcha! - 10/22/02 05:53 PM

<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Apple computer representative? - 10/22/02 05:53 PM

If you're setting up stores with Steve, suggest a nice outlet one in Reading, PA.<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Apple computer representative? - 10/22/02 05:59 PM

Yorkdale is ideal. Snazy mall. Lots of free parking. Easy to get to from the north, east or west of the city.<br><br><br><br>

No problemo. - 10/22/02 06:10 PM

don't worry I'm writing all this down. Got any ideas for promos for the grand opening? <br><br><br><br>

Re: No problemo. - 10/22/02 06:17 PM

Also. Tell Steve to mail me up some black T-shirts with the Apple logo. <br>Size medium to very, very large. <br><br><br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: No problemo. - 10/22/02 07:45 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Got any ideas for promos for the grand opening?<p><hr></blockquote><p><br>I'll steal Mcteak's signature: "Too Easy" <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: Mcteak

Re: No problemo. - 10/22/02 07:48 PM

You make an old Drill Sergeant proud!<br><br>Too Easy!