Notice anything new about me?

Posted by: OSXaddict

Notice anything new about me? - 10/20/02 03:35 PM

I have something new..thanks to Lesh! <br><br>iRock, I liked yours too, and not sure if I properly thanked you..but that dang hat was heavy! LOL<br><br>
Posted by: margadagio

Re: Notice anything new about me? - 10/20/02 03:37 PM

Is there something new?<br><br>Heh heh, nice.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Notice anything new about me? - 10/20/02 03:38 PM

yeah..I got me a new book...uh..yeah..that's the ticket! <br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: Notice anything new about me? - 10/20/02 03:40 PM

Are you talking about your new scuffy looking avitar??<br><br>
Posted by: lesh

Re: Notice anything new about me? - 10/20/02 03:46 PM

We're still waiting to see the rest of you, Carp. We can take it - we MacBabes don't scare easily.<br><br>

Re: Notice anything new about me? - 10/20/02 03:53 PM

Yeah...that's me. But I am not scruffy looking anymore..took the facial hair off the other day.<br><br>

Re: Notice anything new about me? - 10/20/02 03:56 PM

We're still waiting to see the rest of you<br><br>Post that image before, I can't believe the long time MacBabes missed it??<br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Notice anything new about me? - 10/20/02 03:58 PM

Oooh I like that one much better. Lesh has done a good service here.<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>"Even though Mac Users may be only 10% of the market, always remember that we are the TOP 10%"<br>-Douglas Adams

Re: Notice anything new about me? - 10/20/02 04:04 PM

Well then how 'bout those perfect size 8.5 feet - show us those!<br><br><br>

Re: Notice anything new about me? - 10/20/02 05:35 PM

<------------How about one with my glasses? It's my first attempt at animation, I used Graphic Converter.<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>"Even though Mac Users may be only 10% of the market, always remember that we are the TOP 10%"<br>-Douglas Adams

Re: Notice anything new about me? - 10/20/02 05:39 PM

Looks great Shelie<br>Maybe a real nice animated loving kind of avitar - you seem to be deep thinking or maybe like a lawyer working on a case or something.<br><br>

Re: Notice anything new about me? - 10/20/02 05:45 PM

Thanks. Isn't it funny how cropping a pic can change it? In reality my right arm is up over my head trying to take a picture in the mirror of that stupid red mark on my arm. I liked the facial shot even though with your head tilted forward it is the opposite of a face lift. It just looked different. <br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>"Even though Mac Users may be only 10% of the market, always remember that we are the TOP 10%"<br>-Douglas Adams

Re: Notice anything new about me? - 10/20/02 05:56 PM

That looks neat Shelli - BTW how is your arm today?<br><br>

Re: Notice anything new about me? - 10/20/02 06:17 PM

Not so good yesterday but great today, thanks. Just in time for work tomorrow.<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>"Even though Mac Users may be only 10% of the market, always remember that we are the TOP 10%"<br>-Douglas Adams
Posted by: MacGizmo

Ummmmm.... - 10/23/02 03:53 PM

All I can think of is that you are much, much uglier that I ever imagined! <br><br>[/end "my obnoxious, smart-assed post for the day]<br><br>

Re: Ummmmm.... - 10/23/02 03:54 PM

you know..your jealousy is showing <br><br>