Posted by: squareman

{political} spin spin spin - 07/28/04 04:08 PM

Interesting O'Reiley: quicktime movie<br><br>
Posted by: nutty

Re: {political} spin spin spin - 07/28/04 04:21 PM

Bill is an ass<br><br>
Posted by: Michael

Re: {political} spin spin spin - 07/28/04 05:15 PM

Is that from that new anti Fox News movie? O Riley is a tabloid journalist and that's all he'll ever be. <br><br><br><br>
Posted by: polymerase

Re: {political} spin spin spin - 07/28/04 05:21 PM

O'Reiley is a lying despicable ass.<br><br>

Re: {political} spin spin spin - 07/28/04 05:26 PM

The kid definitely got Bingo. Should have a card full of corn kernels for O'Reiley saying "shut up" five times.<br><br>
Posted by: Trog

Re: {political} spin spin spin - 07/28/04 05:38 PM

It was kinda fun seeing how worked up he got during that interview, wow that kid got him going. Better send him another...<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>----<br><br>Homeland Security Advisory
Posted by: AfterTenSoftware

Re: {political} spin spin spin - 07/28/04 05:59 PM

"Aligning himself with the 'working class' while he's wearing a $3000 suit"-<br>Remind you of anyone who is about to speak at a certain convention on 7/29 (or 7/28 for that matter). <br><br>Dean Davis<br><br>-----<br>"They are possibly the dumbest people on the planet" -- Michael Moore on his fellow US citizens
Posted by: srumrill

Re: {political} spin spin spin - 07/28/04 06:15 PM

He's lucky Bill was interviewing him, not me. I would have knocked this kid's stupid ass out. I admire Bill's passion. Accusing the President and the administration of helping to orchestrate 9/11 is rediculous, slanderous, irresponsible, and 100% unamerican. I wouldn't tolerate it, and neither should Bill. He probably would've acted the same way if a member of the KKK was on his show spouting their crap.<br><br>Yeah, and a exposition that talks to Al Franken is going to look at that episode from a neutral stance. SUUUUUUUUURE. Give me a break. Why don't you knock off the silly-ass propaganda?<br><br>

Re: {political} spin spin spin - 07/28/04 06:18 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Bill is an ass<p><hr></blockquote><p>And I think you're an ass. Maybe I should make an expose about you, and interview your arch enemy.<br><br>By the way, your avatar sucks too. You want unlimited freedoms? Be an anarchist.<br><br>

Re: {political} spin spin spin - 07/28/04 06:28 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p> Accusing the President and the administration of helping to orchestrate 9/11 is rediculous, slanderous, irresponsible, and 100% unamerican. <p><hr></blockquote><p> Did you watch the same quicktime movie or did your view only take in O'Reilly's comments? You are saying the same thing Bill said and he was lying. The kid did not say Bush orchestrated 9/11. Go back and listen to the kid's words. <br><br>

Re: {political} spin spin spin - 07/28/04 06:59 PM

OK, so I watched it a second time. The kid signed a petition that said that the United states and both Bush administrations were partly responsible for the attacks on 9/11. He also defended the Taliban. What a load of garbage.<br><br>Give me a damn break! How far do you want to take this blame game? Should we blame the Wright brothers for inventing the airplanes? How about we blame the manufactures of box cutters? Where does this insanity end?<br><br>Look. Plain and simple, they people who are to blame for the 9/11 attacks are the terrorist groups who planned the attack, and those who supported and harbored them - like the Taliban. This administration nor previous administrations are at fault for those attacks. That punk got what he deserved on the O'Reilly show. Bill is a proud and passionate American, and some people could learn a few things from him.<br><br>I can't beleive some of you buy this kid's crap. You out to be ashamed of yourselves.<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: {political} spin spin spin - 07/28/04 07:06 PM

<br><br>And there you are for calling people on the forum asses.<br><br>

Re: {political} spin spin spin - 07/28/04 07:34 PM

Your reply is a bit different then your first one:<br>Accusing the President and the administration of helping to orchestrate 9/11 is rediculous,<br><br>In that one you were parroting Bill. This kid has his father killed in the WTC and you want to kick his ass. Bill is calling out his mother and you want to kick the kid's ass.<br><br>If you went back and actually listened to where the kid was coming from he has a point. Not a very popular point these days because hyper patriotism causes the Bill O'Reilly's of the world a voice.<br><br>

Re: {political} spin spin spin - 07/28/04 08:06 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Your reply is a bit different then your first one:<br>Accusing the President and the administration of helping to orchestrate 9/11 is rediculous<p><hr></blockquote><p>Well, I listened to it again, and paid careful attention to how the kid worded it (to get your approval), but I still agree with Bill's interpretation.<br><br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>This kid has his father killed in the WTC and you want to kick his ass. Bill is calling out his mother and you want to kick the kid's ass.<p><hr></blockquote><p>I feel sorry that his father died in the WTC disaster. But yes, I want to kick his ass. He's disrespected this country, and his father. He deserves it. And about the kid's mother - he just said "I hope your mother isn't watching this". That's HARDLY calling her out, they went on about that for quite some time. The kid has no respect, and deserves exactly what he got from Bill.<br><br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>If you went back and actually listened to where the kid was coming from he has a point.<p><hr></blockquote><p>Yeah? So when are you gonna start blaming who's really at fault... LIKE THE TERRORISTS AND THOSE WHO HARBOR THEM? What a novel idea!!!<br><br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>hyper patriotism causes the Bill O'Reilly's of the world a voice.<p><hr></blockquote><p>This country needs more "hyper patriots", and less people who think America is the root of all evil and gets what it deserves. It's a shame, no matter what happens in the world, too many "Americans" like to take every problem in the world and somehow twist it somehow into being America's fault. I'm sorry, homie don't play that.<br><br>

Re: {political} spin spin spin - 07/29/04 06:50 AM

anytime, expose away.<br><br>i'm married 2 kids upper middle class, i;ve done drugs and never been arrested or cheated my taxes, wow you'll make me look bad.<br><br><br>i guess freedom of speech is dead in america today.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>

Re: {political} spin spin spin - 07/29/04 07:06 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>i'm married 2 kids upper middle class, i;ve done drugs and never been arrested or cheated my taxes, wow you'll make me look bad.<p><hr></blockquote><p>Bill O'Reilly is married, 2 kids, has never been arrested, or cheated on his taxes (don't know about the drug use, but I doubt it) - any they still put out an expose making him look bad. You don't think somebody could make you look bad too? C'mon. Give me a break. You think poeple should beleive this expose, when Al Franken is in it?<br><br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>i guess freedom of speech is dead in america today.<p><hr></blockquote><p>How do you figure?<br><br><br>

Re: {political} spin spin spin - 07/29/04 07:14 AM

he looked like an ASS to me, my opinion.<br><br>calling out the kids mother was just wrong, no matter what the opinion of the kid was.<br><br>cmon, expose me as i am. an independent who doesnt swallow either party line like a cheap hooker.<br><br>

Re: {political} spin spin spin - 07/29/04 07:51 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>he looked like an ASS to me, my opinion<p><hr></blockquote><p>Well, all have opinions on who looks like asses, I guess.<br><br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>calling out the kids mother was just wrong, no matter what the opinion of the kid was.<p><hr></blockquote><p>Again... How did he call out the mother? By saying, "I hope your mother's not watching"? That's HARDLY calling anybody out. C'mon, get real.<br><br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>cmon, expose me as i am. an independent who doesnt swallow either party line like a cheap hooker.<p><hr></blockquote><p>Yeah, independent. I can tell by the image in your signature. (rolling eyes)<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: {political} spin spin spin - 07/29/04 07:54 AM

So an independent cannot think that Mr. Bush is wrong?<br><br>
Posted by: djstefan

Re: {political} spin spin spin - 07/29/04 07:57 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p> OK, so I watched it a second time. The kid signed a petition that said that the United states and both Bush administrations were partly responsible for the attacks on 9/11. He also defended the Taliban. What a load of garbage.<br><br>Give me a damn break! How far do you want to take this blame game? Should we blame the Wright brothers for inventing the airplanes? How about we blame the manufactures of box cutters? Where does this insanity end?<br><br>Look. Plain and simple, they people who are to blame for the 9/11 attacks are the terrorist groups who planned the attack, and those who supported and harbored them - like the Taliban. This administration nor previous administrations are at fault for those attacks. That punk got what he deserved on the O'Reilly show. Bill is a proud and passionate American, and some people could learn a few things from him.<br><br>I can't beleive some of you buy this kid's crap. You out to be ashamed of yourselves.<p><hr></blockquote><p>The blame goes to the puppets that did what they did. Once the truth comes out, we will be blaming the puppet that put those puppets up to the game. <br><br>Many puppets will be and have been blamed for what was a success for the puppet players.<br><br>_________________________________________<br>You expect me to sign here or somethin?

Re: {political} spin spin spin - 07/29/04 08:02 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>The blame goes to the puppets that did what they did. Once the truth comes out, we will be blaming the puppet that put those puppets up to the game. <br><br>Many puppets will be and have been blamed for what was a success for the puppet players.<br><p><hr></blockquote><p>What the hell are you talking about?<br><br>

Re: {political} spin spin spin - 07/29/04 08:08 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>So an independent cannot think that Mr. Bush is wrong?<p><hr></blockquote><p>Well, you got me there. Sometimes it becomes easy to forget that there are independents. You may not beleive it, but I am one as well. Granted, I lean more conservative, but you may be surprised to hear that I voted for Clinton - twice. However, I do regret voting for him that second time.<br><br>But, I do have a problem with you using that quote - which I think is deceptively misleading. I think almost all Americans think there should be limits to freedom. The classic example - you do not have the freedom to shout fire in a crowded movie theater. That is a limit. Freedom does NOT mean you can do whatever you want.<br><br>
Posted by: trey

Re: {political} spin spin spin - 07/29/04 08:59 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>What the hell are you talking about?<p><hr></blockquote><p><br><br><br>Puppets man, puppets.<br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by trey on 07/29/04 12:00 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: djstefan

Re: {political} spin spin spin - 07/29/04 09:06 AM

<br>are puppets of<br><br><br>who is a puppet of:<br><br><br>The only airplane that was running in the US on 911 was going to Soudi Arabia with the Binladin family well protected in it. <br><br>_________________________________________<br>You expect me to sign here or somethin?
Posted by: cherry

Re: {political} spin spin spin - 07/29/04 04:10 PM

Oh brother! Now I remember why I have not been around this forum in a while.<br><br>You better watch out yer'gonna be exposed!<br><br><br><br>