Men: a joke

Posted by: margadagio

Men: a joke - 10/19/02 03:22 AM

A funny for the Ladies:<br><br>1. The nice men are ugly.<br>2. The handsome men are not nice.<br>3. The handsome and nice men are gay.<br>4. The handsome, nice and heterosexual men are married<br>5. The men who are not so handsome, but are nice men, have no money.<br>6. The men who are not so handsome, but are nice men with money think we are only after their money.<br>7. The handsome men without money are after our money.<br>8. The handsome men, who are not so nice and somewhat heterosexual, don't think we are beautiful enough.<br>9. The men who think we are beautiful, that are heterosexual, somewhat nice and have money, are cowards<br>10. The men who are somewhat handsome, somewhat nice and have some money and thank God are heterosexual, are shy and NEVER MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!!!!<br>11. The men who never make the first move, automatically lose interest in us when we take the initiative.<br> <br>NOW ....WHO IN THE HELL UNDERSTANDS MEN?<br> <br>Men are like a fine wine. They all start out like<br>grapes, and it's our job to stomp on them and keep<br>them in the dark until they mature into something<br>you'd like to have dinner with.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Swatcat

Oh Yeah ! - 10/19/02 03:58 AM

<br>A "Husband Shopping Center" was opened where a woman could go to choose from among many men, for her husband. It was laid out in five floors, with the men increasing in positive attributes as you ascended up the floors. The only rule was, once you opened the door to any floor, you must choose a man from that floor, and if you went up a floor, you couldn't go back down except to leave the place.<br>So, a couple of girlfriends go to the place to find men.<br>First floor, the door had a sign saying "These men have jobs and love kids." The women read the sign and say, "Well that's better than not having jobs, or not loving kids, but I wonder what's further up?" So up they go.<br>Second floor says "These men have high paying jobs, love kids, and are extremely good looking" Hmmm, say the girls. But, I wonder what's further up?"<br>Third floor: "These men have high paying jobs, are extremely good looking, love kids and help with the housework." Wow! Say the women. Very tempting, BUT, there's more further up? And so again, they go up.<br>Fourth floor: "These men have high paying jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking, help with the housework, and have a strong romantic streak.<br>"Oh, mercy me. But just think! What must be awaiting us further on! So up to the fifth floor they go.<br>The sign on that door said "This floor is just to prove that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping and have a nice day."<br><br>
Posted by: lesh

Re: Men: a joke - 10/19/02 05:37 AM

So it's a hopeless and unrealistic cause then? This search for a relationship that works?<br><br>Lesh pulls out the telephone book and starts flipping through the pages...L...M...N...Nails...Neon...Newspapers...Nightclubs...Noise Control...Notaries...ah, there we go...Nunneries.<br><br>

Re: Men: a joke - 10/19/02 05:53 AM

um.. nunneries. THAT doesn't sound like too much fun. <br><br>I'd rather put up with men than a bunch of b!tchy women. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Men: a joke - 10/19/02 05:55 AM

Thank You Marg<br>We all know men are perfect <br><br>

Re: Men: a joke - 10/19/02 05:57 AM

But women invented perfection. You guys just learned from we gals. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Men: a joke - 10/19/02 06:01 AM

[color:red]Yeah Right</font color=red><br><br><br>

Re: Men: a joke - 10/19/02 06:04 AM

Women are always right!!! <br><br>even when they are wrong<br><br><br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by margadagio on 10/19/02 09:09 AM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: Men: a joke - 10/19/02 06:06 AM

[color:red]In their minds</font color=red><br>here is a pic of a womans brain <br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Mcteak

Re: Men: a joke - 10/19/02 06:46 AM

Did I miss something...did the Mac Babes take over the site or are the guys just being nice and letting them have their way for a short time?<br><br>Too Easy!
Posted by: gshocked

Re: Men: a joke - 10/19/02 07:27 AM

I would like to think I am #4...<br>my wife would agree with...<br><br>Men are like a fine wine. They all start out like<br>grapes, and it's our job to stomp on them and keep<br>them in the dark until they mature into something<br>you'd like to have dinner with.<br>She's still stomping after 10 years!<br><br>