winter attire

Posted by: sean

winter attire - 10/18/02 01:12 PM

okay, i just ordered a bunch of colors of these sweaters? what do you think? am i officially dorky yet? <br><br><br><br>[color:blue] -sean</font color=blue>
Posted by: Lori

Re: winter attire - 10/18/02 01:15 PM

yes sean..you are dorky! and if you lived next to me I would be borrowng those sweaters...hahaha. I love them! I have a couple of that style myself.<br><br><br>
Posted by: Mcteak

Re: winter attire - 10/18/02 01:26 PM

Well...I just don't know. I would die if I had to wear a sweater (please don't tell my mom, the last 5 birthdays I've received sweaters) Me, I am at home in a fleece jacket or vest. But I do like the color, mulch is cool.<br><br>Too Easy!

Re: winter attire - 10/18/02 01:32 PM

i like to wear them when i teach...sorta keeps people guessing about me (e.g., "is he really an oddball or just trying to trick us with those sweaters?"). <br><br><br>[color:blue] -sean</font color=blue>

Re: winter attire - 10/18/02 01:35 PM

Clothing as weapons in mind games, very interesting!<br><br>Too Easy!
Posted by: rman

Re: winter attire - 10/18/02 01:37 PM

Look at all the sweater, that cosby, wore on the cosby show.<br><br>

Re: winter attire - 10/18/02 01:38 PM

You may have something there. Look what it did for Cosby.<br><br>Too Easy!

Re: winter attire - 10/18/02 01:39 PM

i was thinking more along the lines of mr. rogers. <br><br>[color:blue] -sean</font color=blue>

Re: winter attire - 10/18/02 01:46 PM

OK, now I am worried.<br><br>Too Easy!
Posted by: Biggerfoot

Re: winter attire - 10/18/02 01:54 PM

I just wear a sport coat and jeans anymore. I may wear a tie one a month or so.<br><br>wow...really needed the winter wear today and yesterday...cold, rainy, and windy.<br><br>

Re: winter attire - 10/18/02 02:30 PM

I'll tell you guys something...you too Biggerfoot (since i am replying to your post...ha)....all the women I talk to, think guys look sexy as heck in turtleneck sweaters. So get out your turtlenecks and post us some pics.....hehe<br><br><br>

Re: winter attire - 10/18/02 02:33 PM

I'am on it! <br><br>Too Easy!
Posted by: lesh

Re: winter attire - 10/18/02 02:41 PM

Hey Lori - I agree about the turtlenecks!<br><br>And Sean - you're okay with those sweaters as long as you don't combine them with bowties.<br><br>

Re: winter attire - 10/18/02 02:48 PM

hey lesh, is that your halloween costume you got on there...I'ts real cute!<br><br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: winter attire - 10/18/02 02:54 PM

Winter?<br>Whats that?<br><br>
Posted by: Mississauga

Re: winter attire - 10/18/02 02:57 PM

Shuddup! <br><br>

*NM* - 10/18/02 03:02 PM

*NM*<br><br>
Posted by: margadagio

Re: winter attire - 10/18/02 03:05 PM

specially guys in black turtle necks. hubba hubba.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: lesh

Re: winter attire - 10/18/02 03:10 PM

No Lori - I had a really long day staring at the CRT and pushing pixels around!<br><br>

Re: winter attire - 10/18/02 03:13 PM

Well Sean I think you look great in Hawaiian print wear.<br>I just never found or seen a Hawaiian print Jacket.<br><br>
Posted by: margadagio

Re: winter attire - 10/18/02 03:16 PM

Smart @ss. <br><br>Speaking of which. I'm freezing my @ass off right now. <br><br><br><br>

Re: winter attire - 10/18/02 03:17 PM

<br><br><br>

Re: winter attire - 10/18/02 05:48 PM

yeah, the hawaiian prints tend to run their course by october in these parts. that leaves me clueless for a winter replacement. sweaters (and turtlenecks) will have to suffice for now. i can wear khakis or jeans -- t-shirt or button down...sweater makes completes it regardless...that's for me. <br><br>p.s. that photo of me above is pretty rare (so keep it in house)...i don't wear dress shirts underneath very often. too dressy for me. ;-)<br><br>[color:blue] -sean</font color=blue>

Re: winter attire - 10/18/02 06:03 PM

Sean<br>Can I make one suggestion??<br>When wearing a undershirt with a button over shirt.<br><br>Wear a V-neck undershirt. Fighter pilots do.<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: winter attire - 10/18/02 09:06 PM

Too bad it's not a zipper sweater. Mr. Rogers did retire, you know <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: winter attire - 10/19/02 04:29 PM

I was thinking Mr. Rogers too! <br><br>Turtleneck eh? Hmmm..I don't own any of those.<br><br>