Hello? What's it like over here?

Posted by: MrsJonnyCat

Hello? What's it like over here? - 10/18/02 08:57 AM

I just wanted to pop in here and say HI! <br><br>What is like over here at Macminute?? <br><br><br><br>
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: Hello? What's it like over here? - 10/18/02 09:05 AM

A lot less brutal than in MCF, I can tell you that!<br><br>It's not real busy on either forum today, but this one is a LOT more light-hearted and less snippy than the other one- IMHO<br><br>[color:orange]Hey! Wait a 'minute'....</font color=orange>
Posted by: lesh

Re: Hello? What's it like over here? - 10/18/02 09:08 AM

Hey Mrs.JC! Welcome welcome! Much mellower over here - more even ratio of MacBabes to the boys. What do we call you guys, anyway? MacDudes?<br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Hello? What's it like over here? - 10/18/02 09:10 AM

"Light-hearted" that's us.<br>Wait a minute.........it's "Light-HEADED" <br><br>
Posted by: Mcteak

Re: Hello? What's it like over here? - 10/18/02 09:12 AM

MacDudes...not bad, I can live with that. Thank you for that honor. Mrs. C, welcome and I concur, this is a good place, fun and challenging, enjoy.<br><br>Too Easy!
Posted by: Krasni

Re: Hello? What's it like over here? - 10/18/02 09:13 AM

Hi Mrs JonnyCat! Nice to "see" you around here.<br><br>

Re: Hello? What's it like over here? - 10/18/02 09:13 AM

Oh, it's this site that causes that! My doctor told me it was my meds for high blood pressure, I think I feel better!<br><br>Too Easy!

Re: Hello? What's it like over here? - 10/18/02 09:44 AM

Hey everyone, wow that's great to hear! I like lightheartedness and I like to laugh (a LOT). Learning something new about my Mac or anything else is always great too! But my offline social life is taking a beating since I joined the forum!! No complaints, I make sure I see my offline friends enough to make up for it!! Thanks for being around, the Mac community is everything I hoped it to be! <br><br>

No hat - 10/18/02 09:48 AM

Oh geez, DaddyMac, I didn't recognize you without the hat! Are you going to change your hairstyle soon??? <br><br>

Re: No hat - 10/18/02 09:52 AM

I'll put the hat back on in here when I EARN it...<br><br>[color:orange]Hey! Wait a 'minute'....</font color=orange>
Posted by: margadagio

Re: Hello? What's it like over here? - 10/18/02 11:44 AM

Hi there. A nice surprise to see you here. I hope you come back often. We can always use another MacBabe here.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Lori

Re: Hello? What's it like over here? - 10/18/02 11:56 AM

Welcome to the "MacBabes forum"....I mean MacMintute...don't know what came over me....hehehe<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Swatcat

Re: Hello? What's it like over here? - 10/18/02 11:59 AM

"MacBabes forum" <br>[color:red]Where women have weapons</font color=red><br><br>

Re: Hello? What's it like over here? - 10/18/02 12:16 PM

why yes...hmmmm.....I am glad you reminded me of that.<br>Let's show MrsJC our weapons ladies!!<br>Here's mine<br><br><br><br><br>

Re: Hello? What's it like over here? - 10/18/02 12:20 PM

Why do Mac Babes need weapons? <br><br>Too Easy!
Posted by: Swatcat

Re: Hello? What's it like over here? - 10/18/02 12:46 PM

They are trying to take over MM forums so they can discuss women issues/home decorating/idle chit chat/talk about men/and isn't that cute <br>And will use any method to run us out of here<br> Opp's Phones ringing gotta go<br><br>

Re: Hello? What's it like over here? - 10/18/02 12:58 PM

And I'm the ol bat.. errrr..... I mean bat lady.<br><br><br><br><br><br>

Re: Hello? What's it like over here? - 10/18/02 01:06 PM

OK..OK...this is starting to remind me of work where the Mac Babe to Mac Dude ratio is almost 4 to 1. I get bashed at work, bashed at home by my super wife and daughter and now here. Can't a guy get a little respect?<br><br>Too Easy!

Re: Hello? What's it like over here? - 10/18/02 01:12 PM

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha<br>I am not kidding, i was laughing on the floor reading your post.<br>So lesh, marge, irock...let's start our chat tonight on Trading spaces or umm...that great HGTV show.<br><br><br>

Re: Hello? What's it like over here? - 10/18/02 01:14 PM

Respect the MacBabes and they will respect you!<br><br><br>

Re: Hello? What's it like over here? - 10/18/02 01:21 PM

Not a problem...my mom raised me well. Besides this place is too cool and would not tolorate too stupidity. But I will protect myself with the appropriate armor, steel toed boots and a hard hat just in case!<br><br>Too Easy!
Posted by: rman

Re: Hello? What's it like over here? - 10/18/02 01:34 PM

My Mom raised well also. <br><br>

Re: Hello? What's it like over here? - 10/18/02 01:37 PM

Hey let's hear it Moms!<br><br>Too Easy!

Re: Hello? What's it like over here? - 10/18/02 01:51 PM

I'm a mom....and I raised my 23 yr old son well. He just didn't listen to a darn thing i told him...the little ...<br><br><br>

Re: Hello? What's it like over here? - 10/18/02 01:53 PM

Lori...trust me he will. Everyday I kick myself in the butt for NOT listening more and following guidance better and I'am 47!<br><br>Too Easy!

Re: Hello? What's it like over here? - 10/18/02 02:14 PM

I don't think we're outnumbered necessarily...<br><br>...just out-'posted'<br><br>[color:orange]Hey! Wait a 'minute'....</font color=orange>

Re: Hello? What's it like over here? - 10/18/02 02:37 PM

Yea, it's hard to keep up sometimes.<br><br>Too Easy!
Posted by: carp

Re: Hello? What's it like over here? - 10/18/02 03:00 PM

I am the one those weapons are for.<br><br>I've been hit with a bat 5 times.<br>I've been hit with a steal purse 2 times - should say hit with a Harley<br><br>Have not been kicked with Heels and did not have the Big Book thrown at me yet.<br><br>

Re: Hello? What's it like over here? - 10/18/02 03:49 PM

What did you do to suffer that type of wrath?<br><br>Too Easy!

Re: Hello? What's it like over here? - 10/18/02 03:58 PM

Think of them not as weapons but as reminders not to get out of line...somehow I don't think you have anything to worry about.<br><br>At least not so far...<br><br><br><br>

Re: Hello? What's it like over here? - 10/18/02 04:03 PM

He has learned to watch his tongue.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Hello? What's it like over here? - 10/18/02 04:32 PM

NOT<br>I merely was walking down the posting lane and was suddenly attacked by women wielding bats and steal purses. Just for suggestive and creative writting. <br><br>

Re: Hello? What's it like over here? - 10/18/02 05:29 PM

I will watch my P's & Q's. Which leads me to a question, what are P's & Q's?<br><br>Too Easy!

Re: Hello? What's it like over here? - 10/18/02 05:43 PM

P's and Q's stands for "pints and quarts"<br>It's an expression that's been around for donkeys years. It dates back to the days in the pubs when you ran a tab for your beer consumption. It was in your best interest to mind how much you were drinking as the bartenders were well known to "pad" the tab of those who did not mind their P's and Q's.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Hello? What's it like over here? - 10/18/02 07:07 PM

<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>"Even though Mac Users may be only 10% of the market, always remember that we are the TOP 10%"<br>-Douglas Adams

Re: Hello? What's it like over here? - 10/18/02 07:09 PM

All MacBabes present and accounted for - we have a quorum?<br><br>

Re: Hello? What's it like over here? - 10/18/02 07:10 PM

A Romproom???<br><br>

Re: Hello? What's it like over here? - 10/18/02 07:11 PM

That, too.<br><br>

Re: Hello? What's it like over here? - 10/18/02 07:14 PM

I guess that is why you are spending more time over here lately. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Hello? What's it like over here? - 10/18/02 07:20 PM

And they say old dogs can't learn new tricks. Thanks!<br><br>Too Easy!

Re: Hello? What's it like over here? - 10/18/02 07:31 PM

NO<br>Old dogs can teach Old tricks.<br>New Tricks been there and done that - nothing new.<br><br>

Re: Hello? What's it like over here? - 10/18/02 07:33 PM

Define tricks.<br><br>Too Easy!

Re: Hello? What's it like over here? - 10/18/02 07:46 PM

Sorry not the forum for tricks.<br>Maybe view David Cooperfield site.<br><br>

Re: Hello? What's it like over here? - 10/18/02 07:49 PM

Can't handle that guy, he makes me tired.<br><br>Too Easy!
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Hello? What's it like over here? - 10/18/02 08:59 PM

Not MacDudes, pleeeeeaaaaassssseeeee? That's a Dull name <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"