Early Adopting Teachers

Posted by: OneTraveler

Early Adopting Teachers - 10/17/02 05:17 PM

OK- So I'm a teacher who uses OSX...and I am an early adopter. SO what do you think the chances are that Apple would give me credit to my account for the 2 OS X's I have allready purchased now that they are giving them out to teachers for free?<br><br>
Posted by: hayesk

Re: Early Adopting Teachers - 10/17/02 05:23 PM

Sell 'em on eBay.<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Early Adopting Teachers - 10/17/02 05:28 PM

The same chance that I had convincing Apple that my Family Pack license should be discounted because I'd already bought a single-user one. Good luck!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Early Adopting Teachers - 10/17/02 05:52 PM

hehe... hahahaha.... mauahahahahaaa... ROFL... ROTFLMAO... LOL!!!!... HAHAHAHAHAAA!!! LOLROTFLMFAO!!!!! oooohhhh, you kill me... that was funny!<br><br>
Posted by: rman

Re: Early Adopting Teachers - 10/18/02 12:52 PM

There is an e-mail note on the macintouch web site (under that stated a teacher was able to get a refund for the purchase of jaguar. The note is as follows:<br><br>X for teachers<br><br>I'm a high school teacher that bought Jaguar on 10/11. Today I read about "X for teachers" and was a little ticked so I decided to call customer service. They were very friendly and said that they will be issuing a credit for $69.00 to my credit card. The details about Apple's position on this are not readily available (at least I couldn't find any info). Nonetheless, it's worth a try for any of you out there in my position. Thanks Apple! <br><br>hope this helps.<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Early Adopting Teachers - 10/18/02 03:06 PM

Well I'll be a monkey's uncle.<br><br>Guess I already am <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: OneTraveler

Re: Early Adopting Teachers - 10/18/02 03:35 PM

Now that is GREAT news! Now I can buy more software! Woo-hoo! I'll be calling Customer Service today!<br><br>