I think I saw Stan (warning..picture inside)

Posted by: OSXaddict

I think I saw Stan (warning..picture inside) - 06/16/01 03:28 PM

Is this Stan? <br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: StanFlack

Re: I think I saw Stan (warning..picture inside) - 06/16/01 04:23 PM

Yup. That would be me... hahaha<br><br>You can tell if you look closely -- you can see the MacMinute badge on my vest. <br><br>Cheers,<br><br>Stan

Re: I think I saw Stan (warning..picture inside) - 06/16/01 05:08 PM

and here I thought you were touring Europe <br>last I knew Ky wasn't in europe..though I haven't been keeping up with the news lately and we might have been added to the E.U. as a precursor to Russia joining LOL<br><br>
Posted by: johnengler

Re: I think I saw Stan (warning..picture inside) - 06/16/01 06:40 PM

ROFL... funniest thing I've seen all day... hehe....<br><br>***<br>"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." <br> -- Ecclesiastes 10:2

Re: I think I saw Stan (warning..picture inside) - 06/16/01 06:44 PM

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Occasionally I like to throw in stuff like this on other boards.<br><br>By the way..I was tempted to pull up next to the guy and take a side shot..but thought the idea of a biker following me home to pummel (one L or 2?) me didn't sound all that fun after all <br><br>

Re: I think I saw Stan (warning..picture inside) - 06/16/01 07:51 PM

hehe... you could have shown a before and after shot... hehe....<br><br>***<br>"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." <br> -- Ecclesiastes 10:2

Re: I think I saw Stan (warning..picture inside) - 06/16/01 08:10 PM

before and after what? LOL beatings? <br><br>
Posted by: KateSorensen

Re: Question Mark - 06/16/01 09:06 PM

I played around with your picture. Haven't used gifbuilder in years!<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>

Re: I think I saw Stan (warning..picture inside) - 06/16/01 09:21 PM

hehe... beatings, or after you ran over him... hehe<br><br>***<br>"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." <br> -- Ecclesiastes 10:2

Re: I think I saw Stan (warning..picture inside) - 06/17/01 06:23 AM

nah.I was just in awe seeing this guy cruise down the interstate in that position. How he kept from crashing that thing is beyond me (especially after seeing it wobble while on flat surfaces).<br><br>Kate..what did you do? I don't notice anything different.<br><br>

Probly - 06/17/01 09:57 AM

Cause you have a fast connection and the post is down the page you cant see that the thing blinks about six times from face to ? to face to ?, etc.<br><br>Try this. Mouse over the one I made. Click, hold, drag to the desktop and then back to browser. It should open on its own page and you can see it. Hit refresh to see it again.<br><br>Did you use gifbuilder to make it? I just duped the two frames and alternated them using 50 in the pause for each. I looped it two times.<br><br>This one is looped forever and a day:<br><br><br><br>

Re: Probly - 06/17/01 07:49 PM

oh ok..I see it now. Cool..<br><br>

Re: Probly - 06/17/01 07:51 PM

hehe... gif builder is one of the coolest pieces of software out there... simple... effective... and cheap... who need Adobe Image Ready when you can opt for a combination of Gifbuilder and Graphic Converter for way less?<br><br>***<br>"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." <br> -- Ecclesiastes 10:2

gifbuilder 1.0 - 06/17/01 09:27 PM

Crashed my normally solid, steady Mac! Lucky I still have .05 so I took off 1 and put back 05. It appeared to be flakey while I used it but thought it would smoth out on different gifs, etc. When I downloaded it, I noticed a blurb from someone who had probs with it also.<br><br>It is fun, though.<br><br>