Welcome to the

Posted by: Anonymous

Welcome to the - 10/16/02 07:35 PM

MacGizmo Forum<br><br>Sheesh, you have been busy here today man.<br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by mikeb_X on 10/16/02 10:39 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Welcom to the - 10/16/02 07:37 PM

Huh? 72 posts... that's not really that many compared to last week and weekend when we were padding away like madmen/women!!!<br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Welcom to the - 10/16/02 07:41 PM

I missed that, haven't been in any forums that much for a while. I don't know how you can spend this much time posting AND reading, you are superhuman MacGizmo. <br><br>
Posted by: lesh

Re: Welcom to the - 10/16/02 07:42 PM

Don't leave out the mad-dogs...they did a little padding, too!<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Welcom to the - 10/16/02 07:49 PM

I'm currently working from home right now, so I have my second computer set up with MM on screen at all times, well, most of the time. It's been a slow month so far, so I've had a lot of time and nothing to do with it.<br><br>
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: Welcom to the - 10/16/02 08:21 PM

Why not use that 2nd machine for something like iMovie or iTunes or something...get those visualizations going, man!!!<br><br><br>[color:orange]Hey! Wait a 'minute'....</font color=orange>
Posted by: johnengler

Re: Welcome to the - 10/18/02 11:58 PM

ROFLMAO<br><br>"In the old days, you'd finish a day's work and announce, 'I'm done.' Nobody ever does that now. There's never enough time." -- Elliott Masie