No longer a lurker!

Posted by: zwei

No longer a lurker! - 06/26/04 04:03 PM

Well, I finally decided to register a username. I have been following the lounge threads for quite some time now looking for anything interesting. I know quite a few of you from MacCentral and that already makes this place seem like home. Oh, and if you post here under a different handle (like luciferase) ...and don't mind letting others know you post at MC ...let me know who you are <br><br>To the rest of you I'll give a little bit of an introduction...<br><br>My name is Zach, I am a Graphic Designer and I also keep our Macs up and running at work (including network administration on our Xserve) so I know quite a bit about the technical Mac crap so I might be able to help you guys out sometime . I own an iPod, a Quicksilver PowerMac (733), and a new G4 iBook. I'm into applescript and Folding@home (and applescripting F@H ) ...hope to get to know you all a lot better<br><br>Gotta go mow my grass right now ...I'll be back later to continue blabbering <br><br>
Posted by: Trog

Re: No longer a lurker! - 06/26/04 04:08 PM

Howdy! <br><br>
Posted by: JohnR

Re: No longer a lurker! - 06/26/04 04:12 PM

Welcome to MacMinute! Glad to have you aboard.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: No longer a lurker! - 06/26/04 04:30 PM

Hi Zach! Zach is my iPod brother. We ordered and received our iPods on almost the same day. How are Pokie & the baby? Welcome here, it's nice to gain good people.<br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: No longer a lurker! - 06/26/04 04:34 PM

Shhhhhhhhhhh... you have to veeeeeery careful a/b how you use the word [color:red]LURKER</font color=red> around here. Shhhhhhhhhhhh... <br><br><br><br><br>Oh yah, and welcome. <br><br>
Posted by: G4Dualie

Re: No longer a lurker! - 06/26/04 04:45 PM

hello zack welcome aboard.<br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:red]I am not John Kerry and I approve this ad.</font color=red>
Posted by:

Re: No longer a lurker! - 06/26/04 04:46 PM

Let me fill you in on how the forum works:<br><br>First, you need to get a D70. If you don't know what a D70 is... mister, you're gonna find out FAST! Also, posting while drunk and/or naked is always encouraged. Posting while both is icing on the cake. But please, lock up the D70 first.<br><br><br>And lastly, I'm the forum hottie. Well, that about covers it.<br><br>
Posted by: margadagio

Re: No longer a lurker! - 06/26/04 04:58 PM

Have we met somewhere before? <br><br>
Posted by: Michael

Re: No longer a lurker! - 06/26/04 05:13 PM

Perhaps <br><br><br><br><br><br><br> What's your candidate doing?
Posted by: Swatcat

Re: No longer a lurker! - 06/26/04 05:13 PM

Are you a troll ?<br><br> My Ultimate Amazing Crap !

Re: No longer a lurker! - 06/26/04 06:37 PM

Kid's doin just fine ...been grouchy lately cause his first 2 teeth are coming in <br><br>Wife is just plain grouchy <br><br>

Re: No longer a lurker! - 06/26/04 06:42 PM

It won't last, don't worry. We like update pictures when everyone is feeling more cheerful.<br><br>

Re: No longer a lurker! - 06/26/04 06:44 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Shhhhhhhhhhh... you have to veeeeeery careful a/b how you use the word LURKER around here. Shhhhhhhhhhhh... <p><hr></blockquote><p>i thought the bad word was... <br><br><br><br>

Re: No longer a lurker! - 06/26/04 06:49 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>First, you need to get a D70. If you don't know what a D70 is... mister, you're gonna find out FAST!<p><hr></blockquote><p>Don't know about a D70 ...but we have a D1X at work <br><br>I have a measly PowerShot A40 at home ...it was high tech when I got it though!! <br><br>

Re: No longer a lurker! - 06/26/04 06:49 PM

ahhh!!! ...a troll! <br><br>

Re: No longer a lurker! - 06/26/04 06:51 PM

now that's just wrong!! <br><br>

Re: No longer a lurker! - 06/26/04 06:52 PM

I'm whatever you want me to be ...baby <br><br>Happy birthday ...again<br><br>

Re: No longer a lurker! - 06/26/04 07:18 PM

He's not grumpy all the time ...just took This Movie of him today. (The movie is kinda crappy quality cause it was taken with my digital camera in low light...then compressed)<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: trey

Re: No longer a lurker! - 06/26/04 07:24 PM

Welcome aboard. <br><br>I'm here from MC as well, but I did most of my posting there under the pseudonym Arturo Bandini. I've since set up an account with my real name, but don't really go there that much anymore.<br><br>
Posted by:

Re: No longer a lurker! - 06/26/04 07:30 PM

Arturo? That was you? HAHAHA! Over there I was BigDick_McGee.<br><br>

Re: No longer a lurker! - 06/26/04 07:38 PM

yep ...recognize the name <br><br>thanks for the clarification<br><br>

Re: No longer a lurker! - 06/26/04 07:44 PM

Peekaboo! Dad What an adorable little boy. You must have a lot of fun.<br><br>

Re: No longer a lurker! - 06/26/04 07:49 PM

yeah ...gotta work on him though. Every time I ask him to say daddy he throws up. <br><br>
Posted by: ChrisN

Re: No longer a lurker! - 06/26/04 08:08 PM

Hi, Z. Here I'm known as ChrisN, however over at MC it's ChrisN. ;-) <br><br>Haven't had much time to post here or at MC lately, but it's good to see ya around. <br><br>Chris<br><br><br><br><br>Light-Imagery<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: No longer a lurker! - 06/26/04 09:17 PM

Nah--Marg is the troll [color:red]ŠPCGuy</font color=red><br><br>Welcome, Zwei. Your baby looks really not grouchy at all in that picture. Cute kid!<br><br>
Posted by:

Re: No longer a lurker! - 06/26/04 09:22 PM

<br><br>

Re: No longer a lurker! - 06/26/04 09:25 PM

Aww that's cute. What a guy.<br><br>

Re: No longer a lurker! - 06/26/04 10:05 PM

THAT'S MY BOY!! <br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: No longer a lurker! - 06/27/04 07:47 AM

Naahhhh, we don't have a problem with sock puppets over here... you're thinking of the MC Lounge!<br><br>It's just lurkers.... wait, um, OMG, did someone say<br><br><left><b style="color: red; font-size: 1200%; font-family: 'Impact','Helvetica',serif;">Lurker?[/b]</left><br><br>I'm MacGizmo,[color:red] and I approved this message.</font color=red>

Re: No longer a lurker! - 06/27/04 08:09 AM

I always loved lurkers ...in my pre WarCraft III days <br><br><br><br>
Posted by: ezyrider

Re: No longer a lurker! - 06/27/04 09:38 AM

Welcome aboard zwei! I've always enjoyed the banter between you and Akula over at MC. I've been trying to catch up to you F@H bigshots but I've leveled off at #16. Look forward to your posts.<br><br>

Re: No longer a lurker! - 06/27/04 02:09 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>I've always enjoyed the banter between you and Akula over at MC<p><hr></blockquote><p>I do try and make it somewhat interesting ...glad to see someone taking it as intended <br><br>
Posted by: Michael

Re: No longer a lurker! - 06/27/04 02:41 PM

Akula there's a name I haven't heard in a while. And one of the main reasons I haven't. <br><br> What's your candidate doing?
Posted by: lesh

Re: No longer a lurker! - 06/27/04 02:46 PM

Zack! Welcome, fellow moron. <br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: No longer a lurker! - 06/27/04 02:51 PM

Akula<br>A gifted young man whose a genius that finally found pubic hair and a right arm - later found a girl friend - that has now no time to bash Mac people on why our platform is the shiits.<br><br>He is a smart man thats growing I hope.<br><br><br><br>