I am invisible

Posted by: KateSorensen

I am invisible - 05/20/01 04:29 PM

invisible ink too<br><br>* * * * * * * * ** * * *<br>Kate<br>

Re: All colors - 05/20/01 04:44 PM

[color:red] Sometimes I see red </font color=red><br>[color:green] How long will my grass stay green </font color=green> <br>[color:blue] Am I blue? No. Tired after 3 hr bike ride. </font color=blue> <br>[color:orange] Orange you glad this is beta testing Cafe? </font color=orange><br>[color:white] White as snow at Mt. Hood </font color=white> <---- white text no good<br>[color:yellow] Yellow, yup! </font color=yellow> <br>[color:purple] Purple game box </font color=purple><br><br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p> TB or not TB<br>That is the question<br>Consumption be done about it?<br>Of cough, of cough! <p><hr></blockquote><p><br> The end<br><br>* * * * * * * * ** * * *<br>Kate<br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by KateSorensen on 05/20/01 07:48 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: TreeBeard

Re: I am invisible - 05/20/01 04:53 PM

yes TB it is and invisible he is<br>I can see that you share my love of [censored] cats<br><br>here feral cats account for some 65 million native birds per annum... which does not augur well for the survival of our unique species of birdlife then there are the 45 million lizards... <br><br>and that is no joke <br><br>..
Posted by: Anonymous

Kat Karrier, Kate? - 05/25/01 08:18 AM

Hilarious. I hope you don't mind if I drag a copy to the desktop to email to a couple of friends...<br><br>John<br><br>

Re: Kats, ugh! - 05/25/01 09:16 AM

Worked all day weeding and making pretty a long flower bed by the side of house.<br><br>This morning found a dead bird and pile of terds deposited by one of the 7 cats from next door, I suppose. They also have 2 dogs that deposit on my property too. I do not say anything. Must keep the peace.<br><br>I'd like to get them 7 cat carriers for christmas!<br>Ah, well, such is life.<br><br>* * * * * * * * ** * * *<br>Kate<br>

Nothing Wrong With Cats... - 05/25/01 06:58 PM

I like cats as a matter of fact. But nobody should have seven. There are those who consider themselves animal lovers who equate quantity with quality. Hillbillies.<br><br>As for cats, they are what they are. I've never heard of cats tearing children apart like the occasional dog will do, but notwithstanding this, dogs don't seem to engender the raw hatred that cats do. Maybe its because dogs obey, while cats infuriate control freaks by doing what they damn well please.<br><br>I don't own an animal at the moment because I live in a big city and like them too much to want to subject them to car-flattening. Oh, I'm rambling...<br><br>John<br><br>

Re: Dog Springer - 05/25/01 07:04 PM

the cocker spanie(a)l died after 14 years being my best pal and buddie. i missed him so much i didn't get another. couldn't bear the thot of losing one again.<br><br>animal lovers live longer!<br><br>cats are and do what they want, where they want and to whom they want. oh well.<br><br>* * * * * * * * ** * * *<br>Kate<br>

Re: Nothing Wrong With Cats... - 05/25/01 09:19 PM

I know it is off topic as cats don't even like apples .. but on the contrary John I don't think you are rambling too much ... yes I think it is a sensible idea not to have animals if you live in the city, in an apartment say.<br>However as a child I have been torn apart and I have seen other children torn apart by cats. They are most vicious when aroused. Though I have equal fears handling any small wild animal .. anyone here tried to handle a screaming, scratching and kicking wild rabbit? kitten?<br>People who have been mauled by dogs have every reason to fear them.<br>Cats I have no problem with if they stay in Persia/Siam/ Burma or wherever they originated.<br>No cat can be tamed or trained ... this is why people have problems with them... those that keep cats are trained by the cats ... not the reverse as the cat owners may think.<br>Dogs can be trained and despite the obvious dangers of such strong and violent beasts they can be and are trained to see themselves as subordinate to their master. This is impossible with cats.<br>Just don't bring any more to Australia as they will only be shot. :)<br><br>..

Re: Nothing Wrong With Cats... - 05/25/01 09:30 PM

nothing worse than a dog owner in Manhattan... they have some sort of thing about letting their dogs poop everywhere and anywhere, and often as not they don't clean up after fido... i say we line 'em up and shoot 'em, eh? the owners, of course. heh heh.<br><br>

Re: Plenty Wrong With Pets... - 05/25/01 09:42 PM

Yes some Municipal Councils have laws regarding dog poop these days and owners are required to carry a poopie shovel and dispose of the deposit carefully wrapped.. <br>I suppose cats have a hard time on asphalt, digging the kitty litter in too.<br> I love animals but i am not so sure we are treating them as we should.<br><br>..

Re: Plenty Wrong With Pets... - 05/25/01 09:57 PM

hear! hear! i am damn sure we are not treating as we should. i think, no, i know that many people here in Gotham leave their pets at home untended for periods of time that can be quite long. that is not right, it is selfish of people to keep a poor beast shut in like that just so that these people can have a animal companion at their convenience. i have no pets, though i dearly love cats...<br><br>

Re: Plenty Wrong With Pets... - 05/25/01 10:03 PM

as I said I love cats...love to see them all living back in in Persia..<br>But seriously,... Gotham... isn't that where they keep bats in their belfry?<br>I can not only hear you breathing I can see the grin on your face.<br><br>..

Re: Plenty Wrong With Pets... - 05/25/01 10:07 PM

holy cow, batman! it is the riddler!! we'd better warn the commissioner and all the good people of Gotham!<br><br>

riddle fiddle joker poker - 05/25/01 10:13 PM

was fun, I hate to fly but as Albert has got the Batmobile running <br><br>..

Re: Nothing Wrong With Cats... - 05/26/01 08:57 PM

wooooooah, now that.... that was really interesting heheee<br><br>im a cat freak.... theyre the cutest things.. and they have a mind of their own, which is why i love them so much lol<br><br>,,,=^oo^=,,,<br><br>'I love my brother, but not as much as a Pot Noodle.' ~Noel Gallagher

Re: Nothing Wrong With DEAD Cats... - 05/26/01 09:11 PM

Fine by me but just don't let it out of your apartment!! As there are those whom will clamp them and take them away in carriers.. If I spot it in my yard I will first dig a hole and when the cat investigates the hole I pop it off with a diet of one .22cal(hollow point) to head, kick it into the hole and cover up... the "owner" never ever knows where moggie went. <br>So do keep kitty at home or kitty may never come back!<br><br>..dont get me wrong ... I love cats as the animals they are but here where I live they are a real environmental disaster if allowed outside a house AT ALL! There are approx 420million wild feral cats in Australia all happily destroying our unique wildlife at a horrendously impossible to stop rate. My few potshots at cats are ineffectual to say the least. All that I can do is make my yard a sanctuary for wild birds and lizards, natve rodents, sweet sugar gliders and all sorts of small creatures from grasshoppers to moths. <P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by TreeBeard on 05/27/01 00:22 AM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: Nothing Wrong With DEAD Cats... - 05/26/01 09:18 PM

now that was a bit over the top and just ever so nasty... mind you don't get your dome capped as you take aim on some poor kitty...<br><br>ok yes i know that Australia has its troubles with cats...<br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by nycdewd on 05/27/01 00:27 AM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: Nothing Wrong With DEAD Cats... - 05/26/01 09:29 PM

I have been accused of that before I assure you I don't like it ... but faced with the problem we have in Australia. Short of rounding them all up and asking some cat lovers to take them on INSIDE THEIR HOUSES what else to do? give me a better solution for $1 and you will be made instantly rich to the tune of 20 million by the people of Australia<br><br>..

Re: Nothing Wrong With DEAD Cats... - 05/26/01 09:40 PM

and likewise, i can assure you we have our issues here in NYC with animals too... and i sympathise with you, but... if no one has come up with a solution within your borders, it would be presumptuous in the extreme for me to suggest any solution. and cat lover that i am... oh well<br><br>

Re: Nothing Wrong With DEAD Cats... - 05/26/01 09:50 PM

well cat owners are encouraged to keep cats inside and this is even enforced (by legislation)in some shires that are bounded by National Parks. All cat owners are encouraged to fit a bell to the collar of their cat but from my experience they need a fire engine siren..<br><br>but the fact remains that there are 21 or more feral cats to every person in Australia.. frown which means that some 65 million native birds are eaten EVERY year)... not much time left for our unique birdlife when you consider that we are cutting the trees they live in at the rate of 500% faster in the last 10 years than in all the years we have been here and that is still despite the fact that this is an unenlightened approach to land management.. <br><br><br>In one Kilometre of creek bed the army shot 1500 cats as they had eaten every single animal in the local food chain and had only themselves left to eat (they were living in the eagles nests at the very tops of the trees, having killed and eaten the eagles too).<br>..<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by TreeBeard on 05/27/01 00:54 AM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: Nothing Wrong With DEAD Cats... - 05/26/01 09:53 PM

tell me about unenlightened! we have a guy named dubya running things (right into the ground) here, maybe you've heard of him?<br><br>heh heh now watch all the reactionaries come outta the woodwork and attack me!<br><br>

nothing wrong with DEAD politicians - 05/26/01 10:01 PM

no worries, I was Gushed and Bored by your elections and I noted that this was THE biggest turnout of voters EVER and still less than one third voted so ... you only have yourselves to blame there..still,... the same goes here..a minority party(voterwise) coalesces with other parties to keep the majority party(over50% of voters)under them... yuk democracy? someone buy them a new dictionary..<br><br>..