Who is Larry?

Posted by: OSXaddict

Who is Larry? - 10/14/02 03:44 PM

While perusing through the UserList I noticed a "Larry" who is an administrator here! Registered Sep 13th 2002. A new employee, Stan?<br><br>But anyways, I was looking...man, what happened to the others? GreenAnt is one I saw that I haven't seen post here in a long time. And several others...did they grow tired of this place? <br><br>And there are tons who registered but never posted or posted once. Stan should go through and do a fall cleaning <br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Who is Larry? - 10/14/02 06:49 PM

Apparently... nobody has an answer.<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Who is Larry? - 10/14/02 06:54 PM

Isn't he Mo and Curly's bro?<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: carp

Re: Who is Larry? - 10/14/02 06:55 PM

Maybe that old<br>Leisure Suit Larry???<br><br>

Re: Who is Larry? - 10/14/02 07:04 PM

I used to love that game!<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>
Posted by: Larry

Re: Who is Larry? - 10/14/02 09:47 PM

...or maybe MacMinute's new editor <br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Larry on 10/15/02 01:09 AM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Who is Larry? - 10/14/02 09:51 PM

Hellooo Larry!<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>"Even though Mac Users may be only 10% of the market, always remember that we are the TOP 10%"<br>-Douglas Adams
Posted by: margadagio

Re: Who is Larry? - 10/14/02 09:58 PM

Hi there Larry. <br><br>Welcome to the insane asylum. <br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Larry

Re: Who is Larry? - 10/14/02 10:07 PM

Hello! Glad to be here.<br><br>
Posted by: MachOne

Glad? - 10/15/02 02:15 AM

That's only because you haven't been around us for any length of time. You might not feel the same once you get to know us better...<br><br><br><br>

Re: Glad? - 10/15/02 02:23 AM

hee hee<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: MachOne

Re: Glad? - 10/15/02 02:34 AM

Jeepers Marg...what time do you start work? It's only 5.35am where you are. You on glide time, or do you have a biiiiiig commute?<br><br>

Re: Who is Larry? - 10/15/02 02:46 AM

See...I knew that would drag him out to post here.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br> What happened to your old show?<br><br>
Posted by: Swatcat

Re: Who is Larry? - 10/15/02 03:52 AM

Larry make the Mac Babes get rid of their weapons !<br><br>
Posted by: lesh

Re: Who is Larry? - 10/15/02 04:23 AM

No way Swatcat!<br><br>Howdy Larry!<br><br>
Posted by: Swatcat

Re: Who is Larry? - 10/15/02 04:26 AM

That message was between Larry and I,the Mac Babes are not to read it !<br>I like you cat gif<br><br>

Re: Glad? - 10/15/02 05:14 AM

I start work at 6 am. <br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Entish

Re: Who is Larry? - 10/15/02 05:45 AM

gidday Larry<br><br>I hope you are as happy as....your namesake<br><br>

Re: Who is Larry? - 10/15/02 06:37 AM

I hope Stan gave you an expense account for Tylonol... you're gonna need it if you plan on keeping up with us!<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>
Posted by: Mcteak

Re: Who is Larry? - 10/15/02 06:51 AM

Larry...sit back and enjoy the ride, this group will make your day. If I start feeling stressed, I log on and check out the real world for awhile, they always brighten up my day. Then it is time to get back on my head and go back to work.<br><br>

Re: Who is Larry? - 10/15/02 07:26 AM

Mcteak - I hope you will join in the fun with us, as well!<br><br>

Re: Who is Larry? - 10/15/02 07:27 AM

Thanks, I am trying to keep up!<br><br>

Re: Who is Larry? - 10/15/02 07:33 AM

Coffee.... lots and lots of coffee my friend! <br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: Who is Larry? - 10/15/02 07:36 AM

with Irish Cream and you have a deal!<br><br>

Re: Who is Larry? - 10/15/02 07:38 AM

yummy! I used to put that in my coffee.<br><br>My father always told me that if you're a true coffee drinker you always end up drinking coffee black. I never believed him, and couldn't understand his reasoning... but here I am years later.... drinking coffee with no additives... just black, thank you!<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: Who is Larry? - 10/15/02 07:40 AM

Yes I understand, 99% of the coffee I drink in black, but it's that 1% that keeps me wanting more.<br><br>

Re: Who is Larry? - 10/15/02 07:42 AM

You're so easily tempted! <br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>
Posted by: Lori

Re: Who is Larry? - 10/15/02 07:48 AM

Hi Larry!<br>Don't listen to any of the nonsense you hear from the boys about us MacBabes.<br><br>

Re: Who is Larry? - 10/15/02 07:50 AM

No, DO LISTEN to us Larry.... these MacBabes are dangerous and they need to be stopped at any cost!!!<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

I've been know to be easy.<br><br>

Re: Who is Larry? - 10/15/02 07:53 AM

You are right! (My MacBabe told me that I could say that)<br><br>
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: Who is Larry? - 10/15/02 08:09 AM

I have never started drinking coffee, and I never will. <br><br>Hopefully, this will pay off somehow someday...<br><br>[color:orange]Hey! Wait a 'minute'....</font color=orange>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Who is Larry? - 10/15/02 08:19 AM

Welcome, Larry.<br><br>What I'd like to know is whether anyone who posts here actually works. I mean, this is the earliest I could get on here, pat 11 a. m. eastern US time. Or maybe no one sleeps?<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Who is Larry? - 10/15/02 08:36 AM

I work from my house... freelance graphic designer.<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: Who is Larry? - 10/15/02 09:24 AM

Sad but true...have to work. HR Director for a large not-for-profit with opportunities to excape the madness with trips to here!<br><br>

Re: Who is Larry? - 10/15/02 09:27 AM

I work full time - it's an in-house position. They won't pay any attention to my pleas to let me work from home! <br><br>

Re: Who is Larry? - 10/15/02 02:20 PM

I work....but I get up at 5am to check the boards before I go. And I'm on them again when I get home...such is life! LOL<br><br>I drink coffee..but have to have my milk and sugar in it <br><br>Ohhhh...Bailey's...brings back memories!<br><br>
Posted by: Mississauga

Re: Who is Larry? - 10/15/02 02:53 PM

Obviously... one of the Three Stooges!<br><br>snicker<br><br>