What Lesh does for a living...

Posted by: lesh

What Lesh does for a living... - 10/14/02 10:11 AM

Well folks - I finally have some images up on my .Mac site. Take a look if you're interested.<br><br>[color:red]Textile Designs</font color=red><br><br>
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: What Lesh does for a living... - 10/14/02 10:55 AM

Love the 'Lone Star' chili stuff on the bottom left...<br><br>Could you make something with dog designs, perhaps?<br><br><br>[color:orange]Hey! Wait a 'minute'....</font color=orange>
Posted by: Lori

Re: What Lesh does for a living... - 10/14/02 11:15 AM

wow lesh...that is great stuff. I want that Tradewinds(is it wallpaper?). It would look great in my living room.<br><br>
Posted by: margadagio

Re: What Lesh does for a living... - 10/14/02 11:39 AM

I'll take the "Hot Stuff". Nice work lesh. Congrats on your first homepage. !<br><br><br><br>

Re: What Lesh does for a living... - 10/14/02 11:47 AM

Thanks! MacDaddy - we're doing a dog pattern but it's not mine, Lori - it's just fabric, we have aprons and potholders made out of it - wallpaper would be fun, though!<br><br>
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: What Lesh does for a living... - 10/14/02 11:52 AM

Do you have any say in what designs are run through and produced at any time?<br><br>I'll bet dog stuff would sell like hotcakes- considering more than half the members in here and on MCF own dogs!<br><br>[color:orange]Hey! Wait a 'minute'....</font color=orange>

Re: What Lesh does for a living... - 10/14/02 12:02 PM

I have a little bit of influence - it's a small company - the sales reps have been asking for dog and cat patterns for years now - this is the first dog design we'll have this year - it falls into the "cute, sort country-ish" category. I think we should have them, too. The big boss is a bit fickle at times - took years to convince him that chile peppers would be a popular pattern - and now I think Hot Stuff (5 years old) just passed the point of generating 2M in sales. We're considered part of the housewares market and the gift market - sooner or later we jump on most trends. I think we're having a website done - I'll post it when it happens.<br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: What Lesh does for a living... - 10/14/02 12:34 PM

Great stuff! I am impressed with your talents! <br><br>Dang, I need to learn some apps so that I can actually do something as nice. But then again..I do have that artistic ability <br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: What Lesh does for a living... - 10/14/02 12:40 PM

Nice work!<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>
Posted by: Mississauga

Re: What Lesh does for a living... - 10/14/02 01:26 PM

Great work, Leslie!<br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: What Lesh does for a living... - 10/14/02 01:31 PM

Nice art lesh.<br>Hey maybe you could use all the avitars here and come up with something.<br>I would buy that.<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: What Lesh does for a living... - 10/14/02 07:04 PM

That Barn Dance makes me want to start boogeying. Very nice!<br><br>edit: I've meant to say something about your new (now not so new) avatar too. It's very impressive, I think.<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by yoyo52 on 10/14/02 10:05 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: What Lesh does for a living...thanks Yoyo - 10/15/02 04:29 AM

Glad you could all check it out and liked my work - thanks - interesting to note everyone's favorites - <br><br>Carp you did give me an idea about using the avatars for a project...<br><br>Thanks Yoyo<br><br>

Re: What Lesh does for a living - 10/15/02 04:30 AM

Glad you could all check it out and liked my work - thanks - interesting to note everyone's favorites - <br><br>Carp you did give me an idea about using our avatars for a project...<br><br>Thanks Yoyo<br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: What Lesh does for a living - 10/15/02 05:54 AM

Excellent work, you are very talented.<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>"Even though Mac Users may be only 10% of the market, always remember that we are the TOP 10%"<br>-Douglas Adams