Ya think...

Posted by: DaddyMac

Ya think... - 10/13/02 06:16 PM

we should take the whole operation over here, and KEEP it here?<br><br>I mean, what are we really missing? <br><br>Anyone who wants to talk politics and God can stay over in MCF...<br><br>[color:orange]Hey! Wait a 'minute'....</font color=orange>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Ya think... - 10/13/02 06:18 PM

I agree<br><br>
Posted by: margadagio

Re: Ya think... - 10/13/02 06:21 PM

Oh shut up. That issue is dead. There is no reason you can't go to both forums. I do. It's not like you have to physically walk between the two places. I agree, I like this place for the fun but there is still a lot of interesting stuff going on there.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Ya think... - 10/13/02 06:23 PM

What's interesting? <br><br>Being browbeaten is interesting?!<br><br>[color:orange]Hey! Wait a 'minute'....</font color=orange>

Re: Ya think... - 10/13/02 06:32 PM

Do I get brow beaten? I've been a member of that forum for over a year now. I still consider it "home". The place changes all the time. I've seen it in a worse state than now. Way worse. After the lounge/GD split it was a ghost town. Just Alec, Steve and myself. Gradually folks came back. Folks come and go. Most people I like but some I can't stand. Same as in the "real" world.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Ya think... - 10/13/02 06:36 PM

It's pretty bad right now, though...<br><br>Me personally, I'm only gonna be doing the 'hit and run' thing in MCF for a while...<br><br>This is my new home for now. <br><br>[color:orange]Hey! Wait a 'minute'....</font color=orange>

Re: Ya think... - 10/13/02 06:41 PM

Sorry if I came across rough. Personal preferences are just that. We are all different thank goodness. I hate the politics myself. I just stay clear of them.<br>If this is your new home then that's great. We'll still get to see you.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Ya think... - 10/13/02 06:44 PM

Oh, you'll definitely see me, probably in both places more than likely, but this is where I'm setting up camp...<br><br>Once I get to Carpal Tunnel in MCF, there's really nothing left to strive for...LOL...<br><br><br>[color:orange]Hey! Wait a 'minute'....</font color=orange>
Posted by: lesh

Re: Ya think... - 10/13/02 06:46 PM

Just remember that the bat, the bag and the book are here and everything will be just fine.<br><br>

Re: Ya think... - 10/13/02 06:49 PM

What book? Did I miss that thread?<br><br>[color:orange]Hey! Wait a 'minute'....</font color=orange>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Ya think... - 10/13/02 06:51 PM

Hehe lesh look at your last post. The ol bat & the ol bag.<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and [Unix] BSD. We don't believe this to be a coincidence.<br>Jeremy S. Anderson

Re: Ya think... - 10/13/02 06:54 PM

Who you calling an ol bat? <br><br><br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Ya think... - 10/13/02 06:56 PM

And the ol' bag is . . . .??<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Ya think... - 10/13/02 06:57 PM

Oh you know what I meant - but it does sound funny now that I read it again...sorry MacBabes<br><br>
Posted by: Lori

Re: Ya think... - 10/13/02 06:57 PM

hey marge, i got one of these if they get out of hand...what do ya think?<br><br><br>

Re: Ya think... - 10/13/02 06:59 PM

This book - big and heavy - good for whacking anyone who gets out of line around here - <br><br><br>

Re: Ya think... - 10/13/02 06:59 PM

Ouch Lori - yeah that's great!<br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Ya think... - 10/13/02 07:05 PM

HAH!!! The poor suckers don't have a chance. They're lucky we love 'em. <br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and [Unix] BSD. We don't believe this to be a coincidence.<br>Jeremy S. Anderson

Re: Ya think... - 10/13/02 07:05 PM

Looks dangerous to me. I think that would keep the guys in line.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: Ya think... - 10/13/02 07:07 PM

Ahhh Lori Thats a lethal weapon.<br>And bad for your feet.<br><br>

Re: Ya think... - 10/13/02 07:08 PM

Have you noticed almost all the Macbabes are here now? <br><br>For the first time we aren't outnumbered by fellas by a ratio of a 1000:1<br><br><br><br>

Re: Ya think... - 10/13/02 07:09 PM

now carp...I didn't say I wear those things....hehehe<br><br>
Posted by: SlapLeather

Re: Ya think... - 10/13/02 07:10 PM

finally! I found Macbabe heaven!<br><br>got to let your eyes adjust<br>

Re: Ya think... - 10/13/02 07:13 PM

Don't get too excited. As you can see, I'm a little young and the others are married ladies. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Ya think... - 10/13/02 07:14 PM

Ahhh<br>donna and Birdy are missing?<br><br>weres the orgy???<br><br>

Re: Ya think... - 10/13/02 07:15 PM

My ostritch manifestation is (fortunately) a temporary state brought about by certain environmental conditions.<br><br>

Re: Ya think... - 10/13/02 07:17 PM

hehehehheheehe <br><br>

Re: Ya think... - 10/13/02 07:20 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>weres the orgy???<p><hr></blockquote><p>In your dreams carp <br><br><br><br>

Re: Ya think... - 10/13/02 07:24 PM

So you are saying its a "nightmare?"<br><br>

Re: Ya think... - 10/13/02 07:29 PM

LOL, ya, probably. <br><br><br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Ya think... - 10/13/02 07:35 PM

Those shoes are lethal, sure, but boy oh boy are they also provocative <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Ya think... - 10/13/02 07:38 PM

Yeah like walking down hill all day.<br>I would rather see them BareFoot.<br><br>

Re: Ya think... - 10/13/02 07:39 PM

I thought the same thing. <br>I wondered if you guys would act up just so you could get "the heel" <br><br><br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Ya think... - 10/13/02 07:40 PM

Some of us like to see you all wearing the high-heels <br><br>

Re: Ya think... - 10/13/02 07:42 PM

I don't think you'd wanna see my tired old feet. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Ya think... - 10/13/02 08:16 PM

I meant barefoot and naked.<br>I could be wrong what do I know.<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Ya think... - 10/13/02 08:22 PM

I know I speak for a *few* people here when I beg you NOT to bring them all here. Part of the reason this place has been so great is that it isn't too crowded. If you bring the whole mess over here... it kind of defeats the whole purpose doesn't it?<br><br>I'm not saying this place doesn't want/need more members, but it's been fun having our own little clubhouse for the neighbor kids... I would hate to have the whole schoolyard here though!<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: Ya think... - 10/13/02 08:23 PM

I knew darn well what you meant and no, you wouldn't wanna see me naked either. <br><br><br><br>