funny

Posted by: iraszl

funny - 10/13/02 12:48 AM

http://www.georgecarlin.com<br><br>http://raszl.net
Posted by: polymerase

Re: funny - 10/13/02 06:09 AM

Thanks for the Carlin link I hadn't been there for awhile and it seems he has done some updating. The hamster intro and multi word lead in are pure Carlin.<br>He explains on his web site how a bunch of jokes essays that are making the internet tour are bogus Carlin. I almost puked when I read the new agey "can't we just get along" one and was glad to see he had nothing to do with it. Thought for a second that George had gone soft. $crew that.<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: funny - 10/13/02 08:49 AM

I love GC... few comedians can make me laugh over and over with the same joke!<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>
Posted by: carp

Re: funny - 10/13/02 01:19 PM

Man GC has been around for a long long time.<br>I first saw him on the Flip Wilson Variety Show.<br><br>

Re: funny - 10/13/02 01:26 PM

Yeah... he's gotten better as time goes on... a true classic comedian in my opinion!<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: funny - 10/13/02 01:31 PM

I agree I like GC better then Galliger <- spelling?<br><br>Anyway on the Flip Wilson Show GC looked real old to me then. What this guy don't age like Dick Clark?<br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: funny - 10/13/02 01:32 PM

He must be smoking the same thing as Dick Clark!<br><br>

Re: funny - 10/13/02 01:37 PM

Speaking about Dick Clark whats that gig between him and Ed McMann? They never came knocking on my door.<br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: funny - 10/13/02 01:38 PM

You weren't home..so they came here.<br><br>

Re: funny - 10/13/02 01:43 PM

Yeah... funny how you never see them together, eh???<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: funny - 10/13/02 01:44 PM

Maybe its that<br>Short and tall<br>Fat and skinny thing<br><br>

Re: funny - 10/13/02 01:47 PM

I think both of them have been dead for years... they just keep filming these animatronic wax figures!!!<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>