MacMinute iChat

Posted by: OSXaddict

MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 01:47 PM

I have the Macminute ichat opened up...go up under File and choose "Go To Chat..." and enter Macminute <br><br>I'll be there!<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 01:48 PM

If we all go there... who will stay here to watch the store? <br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 01:50 PM

Damn, no iChat here at the office...<br><br>What are the hours on that chat room? (Eastern time, please)<br><br>[color:orange]Hey! Wait a 'minute'....</font color=orange>
Posted by: Biggerfoot

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 01:51 PM

I am there now!<br><br><br>

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 01:53 PM

Hours? 24/7 cause I have cable modem. If you come in and I'm not there, say hi and leave your name! <br><br>

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 01:56 PM

Cool! <br><br>Public chat- great idea!<br><br>[color:orange]Hey! Wait a 'minute'....</font color=orange>

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 02:04 PM

It also works with AIM too..<br><br>
Posted by: lesh

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 02:07 PM

Okay guys - help me out - I haven't a clue about how to get to the MM iChat area.<br><br>

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 02:11 PM

Under "file" select "go to chat."<br><br>Then under chat, enter "macminute."<br><br>

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 02:12 PM

Is it case-sensitive?<br><br>If you see me later on, I'll be 'PhntmPete'..<br><br>I'm outta here for the night- have a good weekend all!<br><br><br>[color:orange]Hey! Wait a 'minute'....</font color=orange>

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 02:13 PM

see ya around...keep that 'fro clean!<br><br><br>

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 02:15 PM

I don't think it's case sensative.<br><br>
Posted by: sross

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 02:16 PM

OK, Lesh, I'll ask. " What File are you talking about?'"<br>I can't get started either.<br><br>

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 02:20 PM

in iChat, go under File along the menubar..and choose "Go to chat..."<br><br>

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 02:26 PM

Thanks, I get it now. I never have used it and there it is, right on my dock, waiting for me to dig in.<br><br><br>
Posted by: greenme1

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 02:37 PM

I still can't get there, i went to file>go to chat> and entered in macminute and nothing happens. <br><br>

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 02:40 PM

are you on iChat now? I can PM you and help you if you want..jbr123064 is my ID<br><br>
Posted by: greenme1

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 02:55 PM

I'm on ichat now, my screen name is greenme1 (who would have thought). if you can, send me an invite, Thanks! <br><br>

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 04:02 PM

Ok..it's been up for a bit and several of you all have stopped by. <br><br>I'm going to go eat dinner, but the chat will stay up. Like I said, stop on in and say Hi and who you are.<br><br>I'll be back later...I'm sure MacGizmo will probably leave a thousand messages LOL btw, you can have more than one open if you want...say if you want to see MC chat too...you can have both open.<br><br>
Posted by: margadagio

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 04:10 PM

I can't even handle 1 ichat open. Not MC too. <br><br>I think I'll just watch you guys and laugh.<br><br><br><br>

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 04:32 PM

Multi-task Marg, Multi-task!!!!<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 04:33 PM

Marg that was my first iChat - it was a little befuddling to me - made me feel like a complete newbie - then sross came in and was in the same boat I was - not knowing what button to push or where to go - I felt pretty silly.<br><br>

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 04:35 PM

<br><br>Come back in..we'll be nice. And any questions you have don't hesistate to ask. I love helping people on here.<br><br>

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 04:38 PM

I'll come back, maybe tomorrow. I don't want to have to use my brain right now. It's been working overtime for the last couple of days.<br><br><br><br>

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 04:42 PM

Alright...<br><br>

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 04:42 PM

No - you were great - just was a different experience.<br><br>

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 04:45 PM

sure, no problem <br><br> currently we have myself, MacGizmo, sean and yoyo in there<br><br>
Posted by: StanFlack

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 06:35 PM

Hi Folks,<br><br>Guess I missed this one. When you decide to have a chat again, please let me know! <br><br>My AIM (iChat) handle is - you guessed it - MacMinute. <br><br>Cheers,<br><br>Stan

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 06:45 PM

Welcome aboard Stan! Good to see you in chat.<br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 07:26 PM

OK thanks for the invite OSXaddict. I just got home. No iChat I am on 10.1.5. But I have Proteus and it has these services installed; ICQ, MSN Mess., AOL IM, Jabber, Yahoo Mess.<br>I have only ever used AOL and MSN on Proteus. I have an ICQ account but can't remember the password and set up without digging around. On AIM iRockhell Bear with me though I haven't had dinner yet and am faint with hunger. But the dogs have been fed.<br><br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and [Unix] BSD. We don't believe this to be a coincidence.<br>Jeremy S. Anderson

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 07:29 PM

You missed a nice long chat with Stan Flack, Marg, SRoss, OSXaddict and myself!!! We spent about two hours talking about you! <br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 07:33 PM

About how this stupid thing keeps disconnecting me? And I checked reconnect and now it is trying to drive me nuts!<br>(So what did you say?)<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and [Unix] BSD. We don't believe this to be a coincidence.<br>Jeremy S. Anderson

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 07:36 PM

It was grand. Stan is truly a stand-up guy. I wish him every success with MacMinute.<br><br><br>

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 07:37 PM

We talked about you...just you! and that steel purse!<br><br>

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 07:39 PM

Hey you should see what else is steel, no wait it's Tit...<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and [Unix] BSD. We don't believe this to be a coincidence.<br>Jeremy S. Anderson

Anium! - 10/11/02 07:41 PM

Laptop! And I have fingernail polish to match.<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and [Unix] BSD. We don't believe this to be a coincidence.<br>Jeremy S. Anderson

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 07:42 PM

<br><br>yeah, we talked about them too... <br><br>

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 07:43 PM

HA Gotcha!<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and [Unix] BSD. We don't believe this to be a coincidence.<br>Jeremy S. Anderson

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 07:44 PM

that was neat talking or should I say listening to Stan<br><br><br><br><br>

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 07:44 PM

<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 07:45 PM

How does MacMinute on MacMinute Chat work? Confusing. But that's the way I always feel on chat--confused <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 07:46 PM

You're confused. Hell, I just sat there and watched. <br><br><br><br>

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 07:48 PM

ahh..but see..stay in there for awhile and get used to it..<br><br>

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 07:58 PM

It's okay when it's just 2 buddies talking. You set your own pace. When there is 3 or more then it gets too confusing for me.<br><br><br><br>

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 07:58 PM

Well, it's really slow in there now..<br><br><br>

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 08:03 PM

is that a hint? LOL<br><br>No way, not tonight.<br><br><br><br>

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 08:07 PM

No problem.it's always up. <br><br>

Re: MacMinute iChat - 10/11/02 08:09 PM

LOL I bet it is.<br><br><br><br>