okay -- ebay -- what's the deal?

Posted by: sean

okay -- ebay -- what's the deal? - 06/13/01 06:33 AM

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1245684413<br><br>this link is to a new 500 mhz Ti-book at $2,900. how is this possible? is it stolen? is this a risky purchase? i haven't used ebay in almost 2 years so i'd have to read up on all of the palpay type stuff, etc. <br><br>[color:blue] -sean</font color=blue>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: okay -- ebay -- what's the deal? - 06/13/01 09:45 AM

1. they don't know what they got....<br><br>2. it's stolen....<br><br>3. their hardup for the money....<br><br>If you going to buy it pay with paypal, I have never had any problems with them. <br><br><br>She said it wasn't me, its really me.....<br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: okay -- ebay -- what's the deal? - 06/15/01 07:04 AM

Likely stolen... as a side note, I sold my Ti 500 on eBay and got ripped off by a counterfeit money order that FedEx picked up as the COD payment... I'll never see a dime of it, and the crooks are long gone. Quite a frustrating ordeal... my first bad experience with Internet transactions in five years, and it was for $3500, too. Ah well... live and learn.<br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: okay -- ebay -- what's the deal? - 06/15/01 08:34 AM

mighty expensive live and learn lesson Misha!! You can't do anything via FedEx? Heck.. I could have saved you a $1000 if you had just bought a 22inch Cinema display and you sent it to me <br><br>You have a much better attitude than I would have had!<br><br>
Posted by: johnengler

Re: okay -- ebay -- what's the deal? - 06/17/01 05:57 PM

Misha,<br><br>that really sucks about your most recent experience... thanks for learning a lesson the hard way, and letting the rest of us know about it....<br><br>John<br><br>***<br>"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." <br> -- Ecclesiastes 10:2