Hey! How about that Bush and Iraq thing?

Posted by: DaddyMac

Hey! How about that Bush and Iraq thing? - 10/10/02 08:29 PM

Ha! Made you look!!!<br><br><br><br>That's right, I'm BUSTING OUT THE EMOTION ERIC on my first day on the forum!!!<br><br>He may not be too welcome over at M.C., but he's back, baby!<br><br>[color:orange]Hey! Wait a 'minute'....</font color=orange>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Hey! How about that Bush and Iraq thing? - 10/10/02 08:42 PM

I always liked them... a welcome addition here!!!<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>
Posted by: margadagio

Re: Hey! How about that Bush and Iraq thing? - 10/10/02 08:45 PM

<br><br><br><br>

Re: Hey! How about that Bush and Iraq thing? - 10/10/02 08:48 PM

Now Marg... there's no need to bring out the bat!!! Speaking of a block of wood... where has Carp been lately? <br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: Hey! How about that Bush and Iraq thing? - 10/10/02 08:52 PM

I do believe he has been doing real work. He's been busy.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Hey! How about that Bush and Iraq thing? - 10/10/02 09:15 PM

Imagine that... I've read about "doing real work" - I've never tried it, but it sounds very overrated! <br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Hey! How about that Bush and Iraq thing? - 10/10/02 09:52 PM

I always liked emoticon Eric. Nuthin' like visuals.<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and [Unix] BSD. We don't believe this to be a coincidence.<br>Jeremy S. Anderson
Posted by: Biggerfoot

Re: Hey! How about that Bush and Iraq thing? - 10/10/02 11:08 PM

Hey, right back at you!<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: Hey! How about that Bush and Iraq thing? - 10/10/02 11:38 PM

Yes real work I had to get out of the office and swing a hammer again.<br>Mostly because we have 3 new houses to build in short order.<br><br>Dang schedules.<br><br>

Re: Hey! How about that Bush and Iraq thing? - 10/10/02 11:47 PM

I guess it could be worse... no work at all!<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: Hey! How about that Bush and Iraq thing? - 10/11/02 12:07 AM

There will be no work for 2 weeks.<br><br>Home #1<br>Dang shipping strike delayed some materials. Arrrrrrgggghh.<br><br>Home #2<br>Home owner sent check in 2 weeks to late.<br><br>Home#3<br>Home owner ordered the electricle disconnect 2 weeks to late.<br><br>Talk about messing with your schedule.<br><br><br>

Re: Hey! How about that Bush and Iraq thing? - 10/11/02 07:04 AM

A bat? What are you, Joe Pesci?!!<br><br>LOL...<br><br><br>[color:orange]Hey! Wait a 'minute'....</font color=orange>

Re: Hey! How about that Bush and Iraq thing? - 10/11/02 07:19 AM

Riddle me this, riddle me that, You better be afraid of Marg's big, thick bat!!!<br><br>She's our forum enforcer!<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: Hey! How about that Bush and Iraq thing? - 10/11/02 07:20 AM

I want a photo of her HOLDING the bat....<br><br>THEN I'll be intimidated...<br><br>[color:orange]Hey! Wait a 'minute'....</font color=orange>

Re: Hey! How about that Bush and Iraq thing? - 10/11/02 07:26 AM

Don't make her angry... you wouldn't like her when she's angry!!! <br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: Hey! How about that Bush and Iraq thing? - 10/11/02 07:29 AM

<br><br>Hulk smash! But first Hulk need to comb hair!<br><br>[color:orange]Hey! Wait a 'minute'....</font color=orange>
Posted by: lesh

Re: Hey! How about that Bush and Iraq thing? - 10/11/02 07:33 AM

Guess he hasn't seen iRock's steel purse yet either, huh?<br><br>

Re: Hey! How about that Bush and Iraq thing? - 10/11/02 07:35 AM

double whammy. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Hey! How about that Bush and Iraq thing? - 10/11/02 07:38 AM

I was hoping we wouldn't have to take it that far... that thing hurts like a son-of-a-gun... I don't even like to see iRock swingin that thing around!<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: Hey! How about that Bush and Iraq thing? - 10/11/02 07:41 AM

Don't get sassy. Rule #2 (you already know #1): MacBabes RULE here. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Hey! How about that Bush and Iraq thing? - 10/11/02 07:43 AM

Hey, I can be playfully sassy, can't I?<br><br>I LIVE for my sass!!!<br><br>[color:orange]Hey! Wait a 'minute'....</font color=orange>

Re: Hey! How about that Bush and Iraq thing? - 10/11/02 07:53 AM

Playfull is okay. <br><br><br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Hey! How about that Bush and Iraq thing? - 10/11/02 01:08 PM

Yes, the MacBabes do rule here <br><br><br>Who is that in the pics? I don't know the history of him. <br><br>

Re: Hey! How about that Bush and Iraq thing? - 10/11/02 01:14 PM

emotioneric.com<br><br>WYSIWYG.<br><br>[color:orange]Hey! Wait a 'minute'....</font color=orange>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Hey! How about that Bush and Iraq thing? - 10/11/02 01:37 PM

Thanks!<br><br>
Posted by: lesh

Re: Hey! How about that Bush and Iraq thing? - 10/11/02 02:10 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Yes, the MacBabes do rule here<p><hr></blockquote><p>Like I always said - that OSXaddict - he's one smart dude. <br><br>

Re: Hey! How about that Bush and Iraq thing? - 10/11/02 09:49 PM

DaddyMac should know??? He seen the blood and gore.<br><br>I got hit with Margs bat 5 times.<br>I've been hit with iRocks steal Harley purse twice.<br><br>Ooohhh the humanity the humanity.<br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Hey! How about that Bush and Iraq thing? - 10/11/02 09:57 PM

OK this is for display only. It is for your own good. Look but don't touch. <br><br>That said I live for the sass on the forum. Kind of like the old Bogey & Bacall banter. So sass away but get out of line and...let's just say the MacBabes will not be held responsible.<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and [Unix] BSD. We don't believe this to be a coincidence.<br>Jeremy S. Anderson

Re: Hey! How about that Bush and Iraq thing? - 10/11/02 10:01 PM

Right DaddyMac<br><br>Notice the bottom of the purse thats were I got hit.<br><br>

Re: Hey! How about that Bush and Iraq thing? - 10/12/02 05:25 AM

I see the purse still has your blood on it.<br><br><br><br><br><br>

Re: Hey! How about that Bush and Iraq thing? - 10/12/02 09:10 AM

Great... now the thread has an [R] Rating for blood and graphic violence!<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>
Posted by: greenme1

Re: Hey! How about that Bush and Iraq thing? - 10/12/02 12:09 PM

PG-13..... that way we can all participate! <br><br>