The MM Art Studio - continued

Posted by: lesh

The MM Art Studio - continued - 10/10/02 07:19 AM

Seeing that we're all having a great time exploring the wonderful world of what? and also that some of you self declared non-art types have discovered latent artisitic talents - most notably OSXaddict (stand up and take a bow, please, yes thank you, that's enough - you can sit down now - no - I didn't say moon the audience...yikes) - I'd like to take iRock's suggestion of a new word thread to play in and carry it a little further.<br><br>I propose the making of a self portrait gallery. Images to have the same size limitations - 500 pixels x 500 pixels, 72 dpi, using the software application(s) of your choice. So let's let the self-expression continue - grab your mouse or your stylus and a mirror and let's see how we see ourselves! The more, the merrier!<br><br>
Posted by: margadagio

Re: The MM Art Studio - continued - 10/10/02 07:24 AM

I'll get crackin' on this portrait thing ASAP. <br><br><br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: The MM Art Studio - continued - 10/10/02 07:47 AM

I'm afraid I'd crack the mirror first <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: The MM Art Studio - continued - 10/10/02 07:55 AM

I think you have an interesting face. Nice bone structure.<br><br><br><br>

Re: The MM Art Studio - continued - 10/10/02 09:06 AM

C'mon Yoyo - join in - we haven't even seen a what? out of you yet! There's talent in that turban somewhere.<br><br>

Re: The MM Art Studio - continued - 10/10/02 09:06 AM

LOL<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: The MM Art Studio - continued - 10/10/02 09:54 AM

I'd love to contribute, but my talent's all in my tongue, not my hands, lesh.<br><br>edit: OK, minds out of gutter--hup two three.<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by yoyo52 on 10/10/02 12:54 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: The MM Art Studio - continued - 10/10/02 09:59 AM

LOL<br><br><br><br>

Re: The MM Art Studio - continued - 10/10/02 10:34 AM

Well then Yoyo- wait a sec - I have to stop snickering - my workmates are all staring at me - why don't you craft your self portrait out of letters and words and iambic pentameter and all that sort of stuff?<br><br>
Posted by: StanFlack

Re: The MM Art Studio - continued - 10/10/02 11:13 AM

Can I take part, or is it only for the Café dudes? <br><br>Is it OK if your publisher submits...?<br><br>Cheers,<br><br>Stan

Re: The MM Art Studio - continued - 10/10/02 11:20 AM

Of course you can take part. We'd love to see you contribute something. How about doing a WHAT as well? Go for it!!!!<br><br><br><br>

Re: The MM Art Studio - continued - 10/10/02 11:44 AM

Absolutley Stan! (But pssst - some of us are MacBabes!)<br><br>
Posted by: StanFlack

Re: The MM Art Studio - continued - 10/10/02 12:24 PM

Of that I had no doubt! <br><br>Guys was a figure of speech. <br><br>So what do I have to create?<br><br>Cheers,<br><br>Stan

Re: The MM Art Studio - continued - 10/10/02 01:06 PM

You have to make a self portrait - specs are above in the first post - how you accomplish this is up to you and your own sense of creativity and adventure!<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: The MM Art Studio - continued - 10/10/02 01:15 PM

Yes Stan... please contribute to the "WHAT" PS Tennis as well... It would be great to have you take part in it as well!<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>
Posted by: greenme1

Re: The MM Art Studio - continued - 10/10/02 01:18 PM

<br><br>

Re: The MM Art Studio - continued - 10/10/02 01:27 PM

Did you forget something green??? Like posting something... <br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: The MM Art Studio - continued - 10/10/02 01:34 PM

Yeah there should be a pic there.... Try this: <br><br><br><br>

Re: The MM Art Studio - continued - 10/10/02 01:36 PM

Cool! <br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: The MM Art Studio - continued - 10/10/02 01:53 PM

Here's another......<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: rman

Re: The MM Art Studio - continued - 10/10/02 02:28 PM

That's tight!<br><br>

Re: The MM Art Studio - continued - 10/10/02 02:41 PM

Alright greenme1 - our first portrait - nice work! And nice hair, too!<br><br>

Re: The MM Art Studio - continued - 10/10/02 02:43 PM

are you sure Sean didn't do that one for you? <br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: The MM Art Studio - continued - 10/10/02 03:17 PM

Yeah, pretty sure...... <br><br>

Re: The MM Art Studio - continued - 10/10/02 04:58 PM

This is really and truly the way I feel today. It's what administering will do to ya:<br><br><br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: The MM Art Studio - continued - 10/10/02 05:50 PM

Hmmm - unfocused, muzzy, detached, vague...not such a good day at the office, dear?<br><br>

Re: The MM Art Studio - continued - 10/10/02 06:04 PM

You ever feel like this guy?<br><br>

Re: The MM Art Studio - continued - 10/10/02 06:57 PM

putting it mildly, lesh!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: The MM Art Studio - continued - 10/10/02 07:00 PM

often, greenme, except at my shop it's the president's manse that gets the goodies, not prof's offices.<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: sean

Re: The MM Art Studio - continued - 10/11/02 09:21 AM

no...no...no...i told you, i am retired from that. <br><br>here's my self portrait.<br><br><br>[color:blue] -sean</font color=blue>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: The MM Art Studio - continued - 10/11/02 01:17 PM

So do we actually draw ourselves like Sean did or do like Greenme did and alter our picture?<br><br>I'm a terrible artist (thanks lesh! I didn't think anyone saw me moon! )<br><br>Stan, join in please! In any thread, just hop right on in! Watch out for the bats and metal purses though! <br><br>

Re: The MM Art Studio - continued - 10/11/02 02:05 PM

You can do anything you want - take a photo and alter it, draw it, write it, animate it, make a collage - I'm hoping to get to work on something this weekend.<br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: The MM Art Studio - continued - 10/11/02 02:11 PM

Alright...I can try that <br><br>