PM's....and why I don't get any

Posted by: OSXaddict

PM's....and why I don't get any - 10/08/02 05:19 PM

That's all..this is just a cheap attempt to get some <br><br><br>oh, and make another thread <br><br>
Posted by: margadagio

Re: PM's....and why I don't get any - 10/08/02 05:22 PM

I didn't want you to feel left out so out of the goodness of my heart I just sent you a PM.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: PM's....and why I don't get any - 10/08/02 05:23 PM

<br><br><embed src="http://jdempsey.com/sigs/stupidshoes.wav" width=320 height=25 controller><br><br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: PM's....and why I don't get any - 10/08/02 05:27 PM

that was very nice of you Marg!<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: PM's....and why I don't get any - 10/08/02 05:29 PM

heh..I just noticed my title of this and am surprised at MacGizmo for not picking up on that and making a comment <br><br>
Posted by: greenme1

Re: PM's....and why I don't get any - 10/08/02 05:32 PM

Wow, I'm disappointed at MG! <br><br>

I can be kind to strays... sometimes.<br><br><br><br>

There are a myriad of reasons of why you "don't get some" - first of which is... well, you're damn ugly!<br><br>... oh wait, you were talking about PMs???<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>
Posted by: greenme1

Re: PM's....and why I don't get any - 10/08/02 05:34 PM

Now who is the one that's late! <br><br>

Re: PM's....and why I don't get any - 10/08/02 05:36 PM

zzzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggg!<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: PM's....and why I don't get any - 10/08/02 07:22 PM

I don't know, but for someone who doesn't get PM because he's late--well, I'd suggest a quick visit to the ob-gyn <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: PM's....and why I don't get any - 10/08/02 09:30 PM

LOL!<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>
Posted by: carp

Re: PM's....and why I don't get any - 10/08/02 11:53 PM

Well me and MG PM each other - mostly a cat and Mut fight.<br><br>But since MG went with that Wall*Mart smiley face our PMs has been about "Dropping Prices" <br><br>

Re: PM's....and why I don't get any - 10/08/02 11:56 PM

And I chat with everyone. <br><br><br><br>

Re: PM's....and why I don't get any - 10/09/02 06:47 AM

well carp-man... if it makes you feel better, I'm working on a new avatar. So, I guess we can go back to PMing about your favorite subject... watching kittens have sex! <br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: PM's....and why I don't get any - 10/09/02 08:56 AM

Even AlanLomax???<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: PM's....and why I don't get any - 10/09/02 09:26 AM

Well.... almost everyone. <br><br>I DO have some good taste. <br><br>maybe not. I talk to you<br><br><br><br>

Re: PM's....and why I don't get any - 10/09/02 09:30 AM

Ouch... that hurt!!!<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: PM's....and why I don't get any - 10/09/02 09:45 AM

I'm sorry. maybe <br><br>I like the new mushy avatar. So sweet. <br><br><br><br>

Re: PM's....and why I don't get any - 10/09/02 10:20 AM

I tried to keep it clean for the sake of the MacBabes in the forum! <br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: PM's....and why I don't get any - 10/09/02 10:35 AM

Right. <br><br><br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: PM's....and why I don't get any - 10/09/02 06:35 PM

Awww you are just tryin' to make us jealous. <br>(Sincerely, you make a wonderful couple!)<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and [Unix] BSD. We don't believe this to be a coincidence.<br>Jeremy S. Anderson

Re: PM's....and why I don't get any - 10/09/02 06:50 PM

Gee... and I didn't even have to show you a picture of my butt to say nice things to me! -<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>
Posted by: carp

Re: PM's....and why I don't get any - 10/09/02 08:43 PM

Well if ya want to keep it clean remove yourself from the image <br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: PM's....and why I don't get any - 10/09/02 08:52 PM

It's more fun to dis though.<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and [Unix] BSD. We don't believe this to be a coincidence.<br>Jeremy S. Anderson

Re: PM's....and why I don't get any - 10/09/02 09:48 PM

True... <br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>