Misha, are you still here?

Posted by: OSXaddict

Misha, are you still here? - 10/08/02 04:35 PM

What ever happened to Stan's assistant, Misha? Is he MIA? did he quit? what's up?<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Misha, are you still here? - 10/08/02 04:37 PM

He was neglecting his duties, so Stan punished him by making him the mod at SpyMac! <br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: Misha, are you still here? - 10/08/02 04:38 PM

hehe..Speaking of other sites...what was that one news site that MM bought?<br><br>

Re: Misha, are you still here? - 10/08/02 04:42 PM

I thought it was MacNews.com, but I'm not sure.<br><br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>
Posted by: carp

Re: Misha, are you still here? - 10/09/02 12:26 AM

Geee and I thought that Misha was a Gal.<br>Are you guys sure??<br><br>Maybe that Misha just sounds like a gals name.<br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Misha, are you still here? - 10/09/02 12:45 AM

who's misha<br><br>[b]Rakka...

Re: Misha, are you still here? - 10/09/02 02:46 AM

I'm pretty sure he's a guy...though I could be wrong. I think I read it while over at MacNN awhile ago.<br><br>Misha is the assistant to Stan Flack..or he was! Right now we don't know cause we haven't seen him in so long...<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Misha, are you still here? - 10/09/02 05:51 AM

Definitely a guy--Misha is short for Mikhail.<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Misha, are you still here? - 10/09/02 06:48 AM

you're a pervert! <br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>
Posted by: StanFlack

Re: Misha, are you still here? - 10/09/02 10:14 AM

Hi Guys,<br><br>Misha has not been with MacMinute for some time.<br><br>Cheers,<br><br>Stan

Re: Misha, are you still here? - 10/09/02 10:19 AM

what happened... he just move on, or did you have to boot his @ss? <br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: Misha, are you still here? - 10/09/02 04:06 PM

Well! Ok..so where did he go? No goodbye's? Just here one day and gone the next! hmmmm<br><br>
Posted by: johnengler

Re: Misha, are you still here? - 10/15/02 09:08 PM

Misha left MacMinute. He wasn't fired or anything of that nature... just decided to move on. From what I know of the situation, it wasn't a bad parting, just something that needed to happen...<br><br>Though, from what I hear, he is building his own news site, and getting close to launching it...<br><br>just what I hear though...<br><br>"In the old days, you'd finish a day's work and announce, 'I'm done.' Nobody ever does that now. There's never enough time." -- Elliott Masie

Re: Misha, are you still here? - 10/15/02 09:15 PM

Stan joined several of us in an iChat session and gave us the full story already.... this is kind of an old thread, I guess someone should have added something to not that we got the answer already.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Misha, are you still here? - 10/15/02 10:24 PM

Not all of us were there. I can't get my AIM in Proteus to stay connected and couldn't find the room. SOL all around wasn't I? Guess I am going to have to download the AIM for OSX. Maybe next time someone can invite me. If I'm not still at work.<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>"Even though Mac Users may be only 10% of the market, always remember that we are the TOP 10%"<br>-Douglas Adams

Re: Misha, are you still here? - 10/15/02 10:33 PM

We would have loved to have you join us... Marg was there, perhaps she can fill you in. I would post it here, but I don't know if Stan was letting us in on a secret or not, so I don't want to just post anything out in the open.<br><br>
Posted by: margadagio

Re: Misha, are you still here? - 10/15/02 10:34 PM

You haven't got Jag yet?<br><br><br><br>

Re: Misha, are you still here? - 10/15/02 10:37 PM

Naw but I think my niece in college is going to need some help buying an Adobe bundle and she is probably going to need Jaguar as well. When you get a chance fill me in by PM. No hurry.<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>"Even though Mac Users may be only 10% of the market, always remember that we are the TOP 10%"<br>-Douglas Adams

Re: Misha, are you still here? - 10/15/02 10:38 PM

I didn't get the whole story myself. I came in late into the conversation.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Misha, are you still here? - 10/15/02 10:46 PM

Oh well, I am going to bed so I am going to get my AIM downloaded and maybe I can join when the rest of the world is still awake.<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>"Even though Mac Users may be only 10% of the market, always remember that we are the TOP 10%"<br>-Douglas Adams

Re: Misha, are you still here? - 10/15/02 10:49 PM

ahhh... I need to send you the log file for that Chat. Remind me tomorrow (Wednesday)...<br><br>

Re: Misha, are you still here? - 10/16/02 02:10 AM

Thanks. I would like that. I have just set iChat up for the log files.<br><br><br><br>