Thwap, smack, BLAM!!!

Posted by: MacGizmo

Thwap, smack, BLAM!!! - 09/28/02 09:29 PM

Blambot - Very cool font site<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Thwap, smack, BLAM!!! - 09/28/02 09:39 PM

did you pay? i actually wouldn't pay for fonts...<br>good fonts though.. do they have regualr fonts?<br><br><br>rakka<br><br> Great Day!

Re: Thwap, smack, BLAM!!! - 09/28/02 09:43 PM

I purchased one once, but I think they have a few free ones too.<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Thwap, smack, BLAM!!! - 09/28/02 09:52 PM

the free ones looked like titles.... were there others? i just browsed through.. i never installed fonts before? how do i?<br><br>rakka<br><br> Great Day!

Re: Thwap, smack, BLAM!!! - 09/28/02 09:53 PM

put them in the fonts folder of your Users/Library/Fonts directory<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>
Posted by: greenme1

Re: Thwap, smack, BLAM!!! - 09/28/02 09:55 PM

Just drop it into the Library>Fonts folder and most applications should recognize it.<br><br><br>
Posted by: greenme1

Re: Thwap, smack, BLAM!!! - 09/28/02 09:58 PM

hehe, guess i was too late. oh well...... <br><br>

Re: Thwap, smack, BLAM!!! - 09/28/02 09:58 PM

thanks. now i have a font called iruzumi or something...<br>it is ok<br><br><br>rakka<br><br> Great Day!
Posted by: carp

Re: Thwap, smack, BLAM!!! - 09/29/02 11:37 AM

Hey speaking of fonts and I don't have X yet whats the font limit for X? Ya still need to get something like Suit Case?<br><br>

Re: Thwap, smack, BLAM!!! - 09/29/02 05:55 PM

I don't think their is a limite, however you don't HAVE to have Suitcase, but it does work pretty well in OSX. I use it.<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>
Posted by: carp

Re: Thwap, smack, BLAM!!! - 09/30/02 03:39 PM

Why run a program that you don't need to??<br>I had Suite Case back in the OS 7.0 days and it was buggie as hell - left a very bad taste for me about the Suite Case program.<br><br>

Re: Thwap, smack, BLAM!!! - 09/30/02 07:10 PM

Suitcase is owned by someone else now, and it has been totally re-written. While you don't HAVE to have it in OSX, it's still easier because you can turn on and off fonts on the fly - using OSX to do it, you would have to move fonts in and out of folders manually and re-launch your app. Plus, the apps have to be cocoa to take advantage of it, and I don't know of any commercial apps that are cocoa.<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>