Bush says it's OK to keep land. Uh huh.

Posted by: Anonymous

Bush says it's OK to keep land. Uh huh. - 04/14/04 05:31 PM

Just spotted this on Yahoo news. Now isn't that a smart thing to say? I mean talk about putting gasoline on the fire! Geez. Is there no end to this man's stupidity?<br><br>WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Bush (news - web sites) broke with decades of U.S. Middle East policy on Wednesday by saying that Israel could keep some of the Arab land it captured in the 1967 Middle East war and drew a furious Palestinian response.<br><br>NOTE: Accidentally posted this in the Mac Local forum, until Lori picked up on it and made me look again where I was posting. Well, just wanted to repost it here, I just had to share this gem!<br><br>
Posted by: Celandine

Re: Bush says it's OK to keep land. Uh huh. - 04/14/04 07:24 PM

<center><br><h2>Bush Changes Course, Endorses Israel Plan</h2><br><br></center><br>Bush's endorsement of Sharon's plan came with no Palestinian leaders present _ in what was sure to be seen by the Arab world as a strong favoring of Sharon and a slight to the Palestinians. <br>Palestinian leaders had previously said they had been assured by the Bush administration that they would be consulted before any Bush endorsement of Sharon's plan. <br><br>[color:green]"...or am I a butterfly that's dreaming she's a woman?"</font color=green>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Bush says it's OK to keep land. Uh huh. - 04/14/04 08:21 PM

No consultation is not good, period.<br><br>
Posted by: TreeBeard

Re: Bush says it's OK to keep land. Uh huh. - 04/14/04 08:30 PM

anyway .. what right has Bush got to say such things about land in the Middle East?<br>Did he buy the land?<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: djstefan

Re: Bush says it's OK to keep land. Uh huh. - 04/14/04 08:37 PM

This proves my point that monkey's would be insulted to be called Bush.<br><br>_________________________________________<br>You expect me to sign here or somethin?

Re: Bush says it's OK to keep land. Uh huh. - 04/14/04 08:51 PM

It just amazes me to no end that he could say that land taken from the Palestinians is for Israel to keep now. <br><br>And people wonder why Bush is not too popular in many countries around the world, even those that one would consider our allies and friends. <br><br>Making unilateral decisions like this is just not the way to go about making our foreign policy. <br><br>With policy statements like that you just torpedo any chances for a peace settlement that has been elusive enough for the last 50 plus years. <br><br>
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: Bush says it's OK to keep land. Uh huh. - 04/14/04 08:53 PM

Let's remember that while most likely a bad idea, it wasn't his...<br><br>[color:red]You slap my back, I'll slap yours!</font color=red>

Re: Bush says it's OK to keep land. Uh huh. - 04/14/04 09:03 PM

RIght, but there is also no reason to support Zionism in that way. It's just not right to legitimize Israel's land grabs. Let Sharon do his own dirty business, but let's stay the hell out of endorsing that kind of thing. <br><br>I have nothing against Jews, just as I have nothing against Palestinians. It's the governments and the policies they are following that bother me. Zionsim is just a bad in that sense as Palestinian terrorism by Hamas or whoever does it. <br><br>

Re: Bush says it's OK to keep land. Uh huh. - 04/15/04 07:48 AM

I agree- best to stay out of it completely- one less reason for Islamic extremists to hate our guts...<br><br>But we as America have always been in an awkward position with Israel as it relates to our own Jewish population...<br><br>[color:red]You slap my back, I'll slap yours!</font color=red>

Re: Bush says it's OK to keep land. Uh huh. - 04/15/04 08:14 AM

"But we as America have always been in an awkward position with Israel as it relates to our own Jewish population..."<br><br>Who owns all the big banks that the US has been borrowing money from all these years? I will tell you who. Jewish people that also own the weapon manufacturing companies in the US. <br>So let's see the vicious circle: The US pays them hundreds of billions for weapons, then the US needs money to pay for those so they borrow from their banks, just so that the money goes back into those banks but leaving the country with a bigger and bigger debt every day.<br>At the same time, from owing them that much money, you could say that these people own the US. So What Israel says, US does. <br><br>_________________________________________<br>You expect me to sign here or somethin?
Posted by: SgtBaxter

Re: Bush says it's OK to keep land. Uh huh. - 04/15/04 08:18 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p><br>Who owns all the big banks that the US has been borrowing money from all these years?<p><hr></blockquote><p><br>Just as with any other publicly traded company, the stockholders.<br><br>

Re: Bush says it's OK to keep land. Uh huh. - 04/15/04 08:20 AM

Regardless of whether or not you or anyone else thinks the Jews 'control everything' in this country, the fact is we have the largest Jewish population in the world, and we'd be pissing off an awful lot of our own citizens if we took the hardline with Israel.<br><br>I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying that's the way it is...<br><br>[color:red]You slap my back, I'll slap yours!</font color=red>

Re: Bush says it's OK to keep land. Uh huh. - 04/15/04 08:23 AM

I don't really think Bush cares much about pissing off people. He pretty much just does as he is told.<br><br>_________________________________________<br>You expect me to sign here or somethin?
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Bush says it's OK to keep land. Uh huh. - 04/15/04 08:28 AM

That old canard! Another way of looking at the point, assuming it's correct, is that Jews are much more adept than your average bear at the fundamental tasks of humans--reading, 'riting, and 'rithmetic--so it wouldn't be surprising if Jews areoverrepresented in tasks that require reading, 'riting, and 'rithmetic.<br><br>Now, I don't know that the statements you make are accurate. I suspect they're probably not. Nor do I affirm that my conclusion is the right way of thinking about it. But to allege conspiracy is just pissing into the wind.<br><br>

Re: Bush says it's OK to keep land. Uh huh. - 04/15/04 08:36 AM

If he's but a pawn as you're suggesting, then I think you've been misdirecting your anger this whole time...<br><br>[color:red]You slap my back, I'll slap yours!</font color=red>

Re: Bush says it's OK to keep land. Uh huh. - 04/15/04 08:52 AM

Conspiracy, there is no such thing in this world. What you as the normal consumer see as a conspiracy, others see as a normal business. Look at the US debt and you will see that all that money must come from somewhere. All the banks that lend the US $$ know that they will never get that $$ back as the sum is way too high. So why lend it then? Like I said, those banks created a loop in which all they aquire is more and more power while playing with some numbers. The money does not actually exist, it's just a bunch of #s that represent power. <br><br>For example: You need money to fix your car so you come to me and borrow some but I also have a garage so I will fix your car. You owe me money but I didn't loose a penny. I did gain the fact that on paper you owe me $$ that you can never pay me back so I will have you do some "favors" for me till you pay it back knowing that it will never happened. Your car will keep on breaking down, and you will come back to me sinking deeper and deeper in the whole. <br><br>It is called business. The mafia and banks have been working like that for decades and that's how the system works.<br><br>Once again, conspiracies do not exist. All we are talking about is an exchange of numbers for power as everything on this planet is based on these #s representing money. Some look at their net worth by the number representing it and others look at it by the number of digits representing their power. <br><br><br>_________________________________________<br>You expect me to sign here or somethin?

Re: Bush says it's OK to keep land. Uh huh. - 04/15/04 08:58 AM

That's all well and good, but I thought your original point had to with the Jews and these banks...<br><br><br>[color:red]You slap my back, I'll slap yours!</font color=red>

Re: Bush says it's OK to keep land. Uh huh. - 04/15/04 09:01 AM

My anger is not directly towards him. He is just a puppet like every other president, but not knowing who all the people behind him are, he represents that group. My anger is towards the group not directly towards him. He is just a dumb redneck, nothing more nothing less. The fact itself that he could't even be taught any diplomacy proves how low of an IQ this puppet actually has. <br><br>When I say I hate Pres. Bush, I mean all the group of people behind him. Such as the ones that started this war to unload their weapons and gain the profit. Either way, for those people is a Gain gain situation even if the oil in Iraq is not expoited. They were able to get the US even more in the whole owing them even more $$ or #s however you wanna call it, and now, look at the consequences.<br><br>_________________________________________<br>You expect me to sign here or somethin?

Re: Bush says it's OK to keep land. Uh huh. - 04/15/04 09:07 AM

"That's all well and good, but I thought your original point had to with the Jews and these banks..."<br><br>Yes, if you look at these banks landing the US the $$, they also own the ammo factories that the US has to borrow the $$ to pay for. The pres gets a small % out of that and he is happy. The rest is just a race of power and control. <br>And it just happends that these people are Jewish. I am not against Jews in general, but these people just happend to be Jewish. Also, they just happpend to be from Israel. <br>How do you think the US economy and the "nice lifestyle" you have was made possible with an economy loosing money by the billions every day?<br><br>_________________________________________<br>You expect me to sign here or somethin?
Posted by: alAnonymous

Re: Bush says it's OK to keep land. Uh huh. - 04/15/04 09:08 AM

I heard that there were technical difficulties at the press conference, a certain noise kept interfering with the sound when these two entered the room:<br><br><EMBED SRC="http://www.guildmusic.com/mpeg2/7227_1.mp3", WIDTH=300, HEIGHT=15 CONTROLLER=TRUE AUTOPLAY=FALSE><br><br><br><br>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br>[color:blue]NOTE: This Avatar Has Been Changed To Protect A Sponge On The Verge</font color=blue>

Re: Bush says it's OK to keep land. Uh huh. - 04/15/04 09:10 AM

How do you think the US economy and the "nice lifestyle" you have was made possible with an economy loosing money by the billions every day?<br><br><br>I don't know, but I can't wait to hear the explanation...<br><br>[color:red]You slap my back, I'll slap yours!</font color=red>

Re: Bush says it's OK to keep land. Uh huh. - 04/15/04 09:14 AM

One of my favorite songs! Now let's add this Ant farm representing the US to it:<br><br><br>_________________________________________<br>You expect me to sign here or somethin?

Re: Bush says it's OK to keep land. Uh huh. - 04/15/04 09:23 AM

See the Ant farm up there? Now, place the Ant farm in an isolated place and keep it happy. While the ants will be happy, the farm will be running. If the ants are unhappy, the same thing that happend in Communist/Dictatorship countries will be inevitable. <br>Different management of the ants, same puprose, different outcomes.<br><br>I am sorry to inform you that with your little car, cozy home, and the 30 TV stations from the Cable, you are still just an ant that think it's happy. When you knock your head on one of the walls, you just turn around and walk towards the other one while under the imppression you are enjoying your walk.<br><br>_________________________________________<br>You expect me to sign here or somethin?
Posted by: SgtBaxter

Re: Bush says it's OK to keep land. Uh huh. - 04/15/04 09:29 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>How do you think the US economy and the "nice lifestyle" you have was made possible with an economy loosing money by the billions every day?<p><hr></blockquote><p><br>The US economy has been propped up by oil being traded in dollars for decades. Other countries have to hoard dollars to pay for oil, meanwhile we've had the luxury of cashing checks we knew would never reach the bank. Sorry to disappoint you, it wasn't the Jews banks that made this lifestyle, it was the Arabs.<br><br>
Posted by: Trog

Re: Bush says it's OK to keep land. Uh huh. - 04/15/04 09:35 AM

LOL! <br><br>

Re: Bush says it's OK to keep land. Uh huh. - 04/15/04 09:39 AM

and the 30 TV stations from the Cable<br><br>Wow, I must be one ecstatic little ant because I have like 100 stations from the Cable...<br><br>I love how only in the U.S. are we such oblivious brain-dead fools. Never mind that people come from all over the world to study and educate themselves here...<br><br>[color:red]You slap my back, I'll slap yours!</font color=red>

Re: Bush says it's OK to keep land. Uh huh. - 04/15/04 09:53 AM

I have over 400 stations on satellite! <br><br>The US is not the only nation. Every single nation in this world is in some kind of debt. Here is a good example for you:<br><br>Romania was under communism and dictatorship while making people's lives an constant envy for what they didn't have. At the same time, the Dictator "Ciausescu" was somewhat of a good economist and wanted to get the country out of debt. On the last days before the revolution, the country had reached a 0 deficit. One of the only countries in the world that was at that point. All of a sudden, weapons were given to the population and a revolution was possible. Noone really knows where all those weapons came from, the guns, grenades, and such, but they were "anonymous" "help" since Communism had to be taken down by all means all of a sudden. It worked, Communism was taken down, and the deficit fell to something around 7 billion in the first months. Ever since, the deficit # has been getting deeper and deeper, while leaving some of the higher class richer and richer while the poor getting poorer and poorer.<br><br>I am not saying that Communism and Dictatorship were good. Whre I am coming to is the fact that once the country had no more deficit, all of a sudden it became "evil" and a war had to be faught with weapons. (as always)<br><br>The US is not the only Ant farm out there. Also, there are not only 1 or 2 people controlling all the Ant farms. But once an ant farm does not run how it is supposed to, it has to be shut down. <br><br>Iraq, right before the war had decided to change it's trading currency from the American $ to the Euro. Quite a coincidence if you ask me. But the "problem" has been taken care of...<br><br>_________________________________________<br>You expect me to sign here or somethin?

Re: Bush says it's OK to keep land. Uh huh. - 04/15/04 09:53 AM

RE:Igniting Islamic flames<br>Well, Bush DID say "bring them on" a few months ago. So I guess he really is spoiling for a fight.<br><br>Colonizing the middle east (Iraq), citing it as a moral mandate...trying to arrest an Iraqi Islamic cleric...unilaterally supporting the Israeli land grab. And it's an election year.<br><br>Wow...we're SO gonna get attacked again. <br><br>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br>[color:blue]NOTE: This Avatar Has Been Changed To Protect A Sponge On The Verge</font color=blue>

Re: Bush says it's OK to keep land. Uh huh. - 04/15/04 09:55 AM

RE: Favorite Song<br>That's one of your favorites? You drama queen. <br><br>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br>[color:blue]NOTE: This Avatar Has Been Changed To Protect A Sponge On The Verge</font color=blue>

Re: Bush says it's OK to keep land. Uh huh. - 04/15/04 10:07 AM

Ameno, remix by DJ Quicksilver is also one of my favorites:<br>http://mp3.atlantis.dp.ua/preview/1379/preview.m3u<br><br>_________________________________________<br>You expect me to sign here or somethin?

Re: Bush says it's OK to keep land. Uh huh. - 04/15/04 10:18 AM

The 90's mix, of "O Fortuna", to have was by Apotheosis. It had that Radikal records' "100 wasps in a tin can" sound. It got pulled because they sampled it without permission. Well, that and it was tacky.<br><br>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br>[color:blue]NOTE: This Avatar Has Been Changed To Protect A Sponge On The Verge</font color=blue>

Re: Bush says it's OK to keep land. Uh huh. - 04/15/04 10:26 AM

When home on broadband, I hardly ever download music anymore. I just listen live to http://www.beirutnights.com<br><br>I have known the DJ for over 4 years now and have been listening to his station ever since it's first behinnings on live365. He plays music from all around the world. French, Russian, Romanian, American, Greek...... never get tired of the variety! And the sound quality is awesome! (Only works on windows media player though I belive)<br><br>_________________________________________<br>You expect me to sign here or somethin?
Posted by: G4Dualie

Re: Bush says it's OK to keep land. Uh huh. - 04/15/04 10:46 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Noone really knows where all those weapons came from, the guns, grenades, and such, but they were "anonymous" "help" since Communism had to be taken down by all means all of a sudden. It worked, Communism was taken down, and the deficit fell to something around 7 billion in the first months.<p><hr></blockquote><p>Well then, let's go find Noone and slap him on the back with a hearty job well done!<br><br>aaaannd End Scene.<br><br>what? I'm sorry.... Noone? Oh, you mean no one? Ahem, my mistake. Carry on then. [/slinks away]<br><br><br><br><br>[color:blue]"Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in<br>the country,"<br>--Mayor Marion Barry, Washington, DC.</font color=blue>

Re: Bush says it's OK to keep land. Uh huh. - 04/15/04 10:52 AM

Thanks for the correction! [tonge] I have bad Gamrar problems and spleling ones too.... But for someone who has known the language for only 7 years, I think I am doing somewhat ok. <br><br>_________________________________________<br>You expect me to sign here or somethin?

Re: Bush says it's OK to keep land. Uh huh. - 04/15/04 11:01 AM

so he suffers from ADHD syndrome?<br>Auto Delete Hard Drive.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Bush says it's OK to keep land. Uh huh. - 04/15/04 11:12 AM

Sorry, I don't get what youre saying here? <br><br>_________________________________________<br>You expect me to sign here or somethin?

Re: Bush says it's OK to keep land. Uh huh. - 04/15/04 11:19 AM

three words .. windows media player.. does that help?<br><br><br><br>unless you want the deeper meaning.<br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by TreeBeard on 04/15/04 02:21 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: Bush says it's OK to keep land. Uh huh. - 04/15/04 11:28 AM

What's wrong with Windows Media Player? I get good sound out of it at home and I just let it run in the background. So I don't really get to see it running. It's just a player.<br><br>_________________________________________<br>You expect me to sign here or somethin?

Re: Bush says it's OK to keep land. Uh huh. - 04/15/04 11:44 AM

Nothing wrong with WMP. All my favorite left-handed websites use it. <br><br>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br>[color:blue]NOTE: This Avatar Has Been Changed To Protect A Sponge On The Verge</font color=blue>