ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Posted by: djstefan

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ - 04/02/04 08:45 AM

Did I miss something? How come it's soo quiet?<br><br><br><br>_________________________________________<br>You expect me to sign here or somethin?
Posted by:

Re: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ - 04/02/04 08:58 AM

Awww, dragon and naked chick are sleeping. Shhhhh!!!<br><br>
Posted by: rman

Re: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ - 04/02/04 11:49 AM

Looking around, it is very quiet today.<br><br>
Posted by: cherry

Re: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ - 04/02/04 12:23 PM

TOO QUIET! This day is far too peaceful.<br>I just got back from Friday lunch/ picnic<br>on the beach and work is sloooow…<br><br>c'mon, lets cause a ruckus y'all!<br><br>[color:yellow]a candle is not there to illuminate itself</font color=yellow>
Posted by: greenme1

Re: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ - 04/02/04 12:32 PM

Yeeeee-Haaaw! <br><br>
Posted by: djstefan

Re: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ - 04/02/04 12:41 PM

Yup, lets wake up the dragon....<br><br>(so I can take his place) <br><br>_________________________________________<br>You expect me to sign here or somethin?
Posted by: bird

Re: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ - 04/02/04 12:46 PM

This day is far too peaceful Lol this fellow has the patent on peaceful...<br><br><br>
Posted by: cherry

Re: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ - 04/02/04 12:54 PM

<EMBED SRC="http://kcbx.net/~rloomis/simsg264.wav", WIDTH=300, HEIGHT=15 CONTROLLER=TRUE AUTOPLAY=FALSE><br><br>[color:yellow]a candle is not there to illuminate itself</font color=yellow>
Posted by: bird

Re: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ - 04/02/04 01:04 PM

Wow that got the hens ta layin Ya'll Come Back Now, Ya hear ... <br>You can ask a Southerner for directions, but unless you already know the position of key hills, trees and rocks, you're better off trying to find it yourself. <br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: greenme1

Re: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ - 04/02/04 01:31 PM

LOL! <br><br>