Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner

Posted by: Anonymous

Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 12:48 AM

My second relationship post, don't read if it offends or you take it too seriously like some people with the last one.<br><br>A few weeks ago a girl in a messed-up relationship (they've been together for over a year, but they don't call themselves boyfriend/girlfriend for who knows what reasons, not normal situation by any standards) was trying to lecture me on relationships. She tried playing cupid, asking me to ask out a mutual friend of ours, and buy the girl dinner. I cringed. I told the girl, I don't mind buying a woman dinner, as long as the 19th amendment is repealed (I believe this is the amendment that allows women the right to vote, I'm not sure).<br><br>My point is, in our modern society, I view a woman as an equal, and it is a turn off that I would have to pay for dinner, movies, and basically everything. I don't mind covering for a friend, but my friends don't expect me to shell for them every time, and they cover me also. A woman that can't manage her own finances, and depends on a "knight in shinning armor" is no-woman for me. She called me a nut-case, making it look like I'm some sorta weirdo for this view since that's what she expects from a man. I immediatly pointed out a mutual friend of ours with the same views when it comes to dating, and she called him a nutcase also (by the way, he's a Republican also, concidience ?). <br><br>Oh well, I said that my friend and I believe in a fair-and-balanced relationship, not being "whipped" (I didn't actually use the term whipped). What I didn't say, but observed is that my Republican friend's fiancee might have him whipped by say 60/40, but that's okay, since all relationships will have the female more in control. In their relationship, they discuss which movies to see, what things to do, never put each other down (atleast in public) and share costs of movies, dinner, etc. The girl who called me a wacko, she controls her guy 90/10. Her man has to see the most feminine movies, or else, and she won't come and see any of his movies (she personally made him watch one of the girliest movies, while a bunch of us where out, the guys saw Pool Hall Junkies). He has to nurture her everyday while she makes fun of him in public, and when she is sick, he has to be with her the entire time, giving her full attention. She constantly talks about "hot" guys, while if he says something about a girl...<br><br>I once said to him, the GOP friend, and a fourth guy that all guys are whipped in the end. Ironically, the guy who was whipped the most, him, was the only one who disagreed ;-).<br><br> Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country .
Posted by: iraszl

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 01:02 AM

a relationship is not about who pays what. if you are thinking about how much money you're spending on a girl, than that relationship is not worth keeping. i always payed for my girlfriends and i never ever thought about sharing. some girls insisted to share, i didn't mind. it's not important who pays! i also pay for my friends and next time they pay for me. it's not an issue. it shouldn't be for you either. a relationship should be much more than who pays for whom. i feel sorry for you.<br><br>as for movies, if your friends have problems over choosing what movie to see, than all i can say is that your friends are morons. the girl you were talking about is right.<br><br>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 01:18 AM

I knew I was right about putting a disclaimer about taking this thread too seriously, unfortunately, I knew I was right that there was no point also .<br><br>You believe in your type of relationship, I believe in mine. There are girls who will happily follow your way, and girls who will happily follow mine. Choice and diversity are great things. It is really immature of you to say "I feel sorry for you." In many ways, I should feel sorry for you to respond so harshly to an innocent post.<br><br>It isn't about the money for people that see a relationship like me, its about responsibility. Shared responsibility, and my ex even though coming from a different financial background than me, realized this, rarely letting me pay for her. As for my friends, I SPECIFICALLY said I shell for them, and they cover me. Please read the entire post next time.<br><br>Also concerning my friends, I didn't know some of the people who have/are going to UCLA are morons (low on emotional intelligence, relationship backbone,. maybe, morons, definately no). I specifically mentioned one guy, and his reasons for going to some movies, he is whipped! I guess your part of town doesn't have whipped men. <br><br>Sheesh, man, that was very impolite post iraszl. I welcome posts that disagree with my original thesis, and people who disagree with me passionately, let's just try to keep the civil tone of the original post.<br><br> Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country .

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 01:47 AM

sorry if it was too harsh, but i think you got the point and that what matters. <br><br>i don't think i'm immature to feel sorry for you. you wanted to know what people think about this issue and i expressed my opinion and feelings. if that's too much for you, you should've put a disclaimer: please only post rational and emotionless posts. that would probably work for you.<br><br>if you think that only rational messages are exceptable in an argument, why did you evaluate my message from a personal point of view? ooops, that's a rhetorical mistake.<br><br>i think you like arguing. you post controversial issues, so that you can defend your side in front of an audience. it's a great sport, in the ancient Greek times they had championships.<br><br>
Posted by: JohnR

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/23/04 03:11 AM

I missed the first one..so don't know what went on there.<br><br>but here is my take with this one:<br>If you aren't serious, then why post this? Is that not something you believe in or are you just posting something to stir up things? <br><br>As for the story you posted, I just shake my head and think that you are out there. I don't have time to make a full response, yet. I have to get to work. But let me just ask....why the reference to "GOP", "Republican" etc in your post? WHO CARES?? Again, I'm a republican, but do you see me mentioning it other than in response to YOUR posts?? <br><br>How old are you? And how many dates have you been on? Something tells me that you are young (mid-20's and younger, not that there's anything wrong with that!) and that you haven't dated much. Be a man. Buy a girl a dinner. Stop with all this "if you repeal the 19th amendment" and "I want my women barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen if I have to pay" attitude.<br><br>But that's just my take on it.<br><br>
Posted by: JohnR

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/23/04 03:12 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p> i always payed for my girlfriends <p><hr></blockquote><p><br>ohhh..that's a keeper! <br><br>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/23/04 03:39 AM

LOL<br><br>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/23/04 03:40 AM

Before you all go nuts on me, realized the post used exagerations to make a point, that the burdens of a relationship should be shared. Also, the events described were much less blatant in real life, and probably seem harsher on the internet. Please reread how girl #1 treats her "boyfriend" compared to the second couple.<br><br>Also, I'm not going to say "lady, pay for your own bill" to a girl. The point of the post is that I don't believe in 90/10 relationships like the first guy, but believe in 60/40 relationships like the GOP friend. Why did I use the term Republican/GOP? Partially as self-humor of Republican cheapness, and more importantly to make the story easy to follow, so you can distinct the guy in the bad relationship with the second friend. To be honest, both men are Republican, and their political party although irrelevant, it made the story much easier to follow than just saying "this guy, this other guy." <br><br>The 19th amendment comment was a perfectly timed joke, picked it up from the GOP friend, although he used it in a different context. The "barefoot and pregnant" comment you make about me is contrary to my entire post, that supports women empowerement, instead of Operahfication.<br><br>I am attracted to emotionally mature women, who are independent minded. They are feminine, but its a non-Dr. Phil side of feminity that is at the same time beautiful and strong. You have your own tastes, don't attack me for mine ;-).<br><br> Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country . <br><br>PS:<br>You make it seem like I force you to say your a Republican in your replies to my posts. <br><br>PPS:<br>Age: "mid 20s" <br>Experience: I'm not the GQ-man, but I've had success with beautiful women, and failure with average looking ones. Beautiful women were always accidental successes, me having a "whatever" attitude towards them initially, which led to mutual interest. With average looking girls too much attention and giveaway early on finished thigns before they could catch on. My last girlfriend was literally a model, atleast when she was still in her teens, but she still looked like one during the relationship. I don't like "bragging" so just assume me a nerd. Rather be assumed a nerd, then appear a bragger. Anyways... through these experiences and the observations of other relationships combined with a touch of economics and marketing, I came up with my "theory" on how to deal with beautiful women, which was the thesis of my last relationship post.
Posted by: MikeSellers

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 04:45 AM

Early on, when my wife and I were dating, she started paying for every other date and I never asked her to do it. She just realized I wasn't making a load of money and it wasn't fair to expect me to ante up every time. Hmmmmm, she's a Republican too. Hmmmmm.<br><br>
Posted by: Amy

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 04:57 AM

"if you are thinking about how much money you're spending on a girl, than that relationship is not worth keeping"<br>Sorry, but I have to agree with iraszl on this statement. I'm not saying that you can't have the 60/40 relationship you want, but if all you start out thinking is about money...well it probably won't get you anywhere. Relax and have fun! And I didn't read anything about love. Don't you want to find someone that you love? My feelings are you've never been in love. When that happens my friend, money is no object!!!<br><br>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 05:46 AM

monetarily, emotionally, physically<br>men always pay for IT<br><br><br><br>ITS BEER O'CLOCK
Posted by: Trog

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 05:58 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>...and I believe in a fair-and-balanced relationship<p><hr></blockquote><p>I think I see the problem GOP, you are watching way too much Fox News. <br><br><br>[color:blue]Dick Vitale </font color=blue>»
Posted by: Celandine

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 06:16 AM

<br>Good luck with your Larry David imitation,<br><br><br>BTW, d00d, JFK was a Democrat<br>try Abraham Lincoln, maybe then we'll like you. <br><br><br><br>[color:green]"...or am I a butterfly that's dreaming she's a woman?"</font color=green>
Posted by: hayesk

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/23/04 07:01 AM

Well, I won't jump on you. But for a first date, if you want to make the effort to meet her and get to know her, then pay. If the relationship goes somewhere, then she can pitch in. If at dinner, you like her and she insist on paying half, just say to her, "hey, you can pay next time when you take me out."<br><br>
Posted by: skuldugary

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 07:18 AM

I have a question for you. If you went on a date and the guy told you that you'd have to pay for your half of the meal, would you ever go out with him again? I'm guessing most women would say no. <br><br>Women 'expect' guys to foot the bill, while they do nothing but take. <br><br>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 07:38 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Women 'expect' guys to foot the bill, while they do nothing but take. <p><hr></blockquote><p>i don't know if this a complaint or just a statement, but let me give you my perspective.<br><br>women give you happiness with their inner and outer beauty, they give you self confidence and inspiration, they give you hope and a reason to live. if that's not worth a hamburger for some, then they don't deserve the attention of a woman. <br><br>a man has to be strong enough to support a woman and provide her with the freedom to be able to self realize herself. if a man is not able to deliver on this, he doesn't deserve to be called a man, but should be called a [censored]. <br><br>
Posted by:

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 07:40 AM

"...provide her with the freedom to be able to self realize herself."<br><br>It's totally overrated. I "self-realize" myself in the shower every morning, and it hasn't gotten me anywhere!<br><br>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 07:48 AM

Oh man, those whippings must really hurt.<br><br>A "woman give you happiness with their inner and outer beauty, they give you self confidence and inspiration, they give you hope and a reason to live." So, because she's pretty and stroke your ego, you're supposed to bend over and take it?<br><br>What's a man do? Do you think you're only function is to open your wallet and feed them? Dude, next you're going to tell me you think mini vans are cool. <br><br>Let me tell you about a mans role. Take notes, maybe you'll learn something. A man is gentle, nurturing, supportive, open minded, he is the womans shield when the wolves are at the door. He's the listener without judging, the equal, though often physicaly stronger, he should never seek to dominate the woman, but should lift her to his level, or climb to meet hers. <br><br>The man brings as much to the table as the woman. He shouldn't have to bring his credit card too.<br><br>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/23/04 07:59 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Beautiful women were always accidental successes, me having a "whatever" attitude towards them initially, which led to mutual interest.<p><hr></blockquote><p>this is interesting and there is a reason behind it. women are looking for the alpha male and when you were brave enough to approach the beautiful woman and acted as you don't care, you actually behaved like an alpha male. the alpha can get any woman and can afford not to stress about trying to impress. being the alpha means different things in different societies and age. an alpha teenager can be a muscular football player, who can afford a cool car and can get the best pot. but a geek who can hack the FBI computers can also be an alpha in an other society. even a bold fat banker can be an alpha male. the common of all these alphas is that they are winners and they have the respect of people. if you're an alpha in the eye of your woman, you got her attention.<br><br>however this will only work for the first time. when a woman gets interested in you, she is looking for a father of their babies and not just a alpha to mate. so at the second stage you have to be able to prove your loved one that you want and can care about her and the babies.<br><br>this is a very instinctive approach to the core of the issue and these basic rules manifest themselves in hundreds of ways. besides, every person goes through different stages in their lives, sometimes they just experiment or have fun, so these basic rules can change significantly. for example a 17 year old is mostly learning what a relationship is all about and she might act irrationally, just to see the limits, but it's all working towards the main goal of getting the alpha and having him care for her and the next generation.<br><br>so, if you like a woman, than go up to her be the alpha and than be a gentleman.<br><br>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 08:00 AM

Man...thank God I'm gay. Problem solved. <br><br>===================<br><br>S3V3N<br>Washington, DC USA
Posted by: lislaz

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/23/04 08:03 AM

Thank you for my first official belly laugh of the day!<br><br>
Posted by: bird

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 08:04 AM

love conquers all............except at the voting booths <br><br>
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 08:06 AM

Well who pays then?!<br><br>[color:red]You slap my back, I'll slap yours!</font color=red>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 08:20 AM

You don't wanna know the answer to that. BIG <br><br>===================<br><br>S3V3N<br>Washington, DC USA

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 08:23 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Let me tell you about a mans role. Take notes, maybe you'll learn something. <br><br>A man is gentle, nurturing, supportive, open minded, he is the womans shield when the wolves are at the door.<br>[color:blue]=a man has to be strong enough to support a woman</font color=blue><br><br>He's the listener without judging, the equal, though often physicaly stronger, he should never seek to dominate the woman, but should lift her to his level, or climb to meet hers. <br>[color:blue]=and provide her with the freedom to be able to self realize herself</font color=blue><br><p><hr></blockquote><p>although your language is much more sophisticated than mine, but you're basically saying the same thing as me. i don't understand why should i take notes? the difference is that you're also talking about the man's role in general. i didn't talk about that, but that doesn't mean that there is nothing else in a man's life besides his woman. i was concentrating on one particular issue.<br><br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>What's a man do? Do you think you're only function is to open your wallet and feed them? Dude, next you're going to tell me you think mini vans are cool.<p><hr></blockquote><p>as i said earlier, the fact that i didn't talk about something doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. following your logic i can state that you're an alien, because you didn't say you aren't.<br><br>btw, what's wrong with mini vans? it's not manly enough for you? do you need to compensate for something? <br><br>anyway, if you stand by what you say, i'm sure your wife or girlfriend is happy with you and your views, even if you don't pay for her dinner.<br><br>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 08:59 AM

If it was the first date? I would have to think twice about it. Especially if he asked me out. I don't ever expect a guy should pay all the time...unless he's just loaded and wants to pay all the time.<br>And whatever about we do nothing but take. If you think this, then don't ask a women out. <br><br>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 09:05 AM

Your gay? Hey I know this guy friend of mine who.....just kidding! Unless your really gay.<br><br>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 09:06 AM

Okay, I could be wrong. Tell me what you contribute to the first date?<br><br>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 09:15 AM

Conversation, company, hopefully a good time that may lead to a second date. I mean why else ask a girl out, unless your just after one thing and then you should pay for everything! If a guy would just talk to me and say "hey listen I really like you but I just don't have the money to pay for everything." Things would go a lot smoother than just saying, you pay for your half. <br><br>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 09:55 AM

Let me see if I have this right.<br>"Hi Amy?"<br>'Yes."<br>"Hi, this is Neil. We met at the party."<br>"Oh yeah, I remember. How are you?"<br>"I'm good. Um, I was wondering. Would you like to go out?"<br>"eh, okay."<br>“Um, you know, I don’t make much money. I work at the Wendy’s drive through, so I was wondering if you wouldn’t paying for half. Is that okay?”<br>“Oh wow. I totally forgot, I have this thing I have to do. I can’t make it.”<br>“What day are you busy?”<br>“All of them.”<br>click......<br><br>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 09:58 AM

I didn't say that a guy should reveal this when asking a girl out for the first time or on the first date. <br>Your scenario did make me laugh though! haha<br><br>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 09:59 AM

Well that's Neil's fault for opening with the Wendy's comment...<br><br>You gotta save that until she likes you more...<br><br>[color:red]You slap my back, I'll slap yours!</font color=red>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 10:09 AM

Thanks. It felt like this whole thing was getting too serious and I needed to lighten the mood.<br><br><br>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 10:14 AM

If your ever in Louisville, KY, I'll take you out to Wendy's and buy your dinner, and if your really nice, I'll throw in a Frosty!! My treat!!<br><br>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 10:17 AM

The plates are cleared away. There's a lag in the conversation. Candle light paints soft shadows and stars wink in her eyes. He fidgets with a couple of crumbs on the table cloth not knowing what to say. So she starts.<br>"That was really good."<br>"You thought so? Cool because, you know, I wasn't sure if you'd like it."<br>"No, no. It was very good. I didn't even know this place was here. I'm glad we came here."<br>"I'm glad you said yes when I asked you out."<br> There's a subtle pause and she smiles gently.<br>"I'm glad you asked me. I think I'd like to do this more often... with you."<br>"Really? I'd like that too."<br> They grin at each other and the you can almost see the tiny blue and white sparks light up between them. He leans forward and she thinks this will be their first kiss. Instead, he whispers in her ear.<br>"Can you help with the check? I'm kind of tapped out."<br> He never did get the food stains out of his favoriate shirt.<br><br>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 10:19 AM

I'm in love!<br><br>
Posted by: Boothby4

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 10:22 AM

I'm sorry, but a Gentleman does not stiff a Lady for half the bill. EVER! <br><br>Oh and there is a huge difference between being a gentleman and being wipped. <br><br>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 10:25 AM

What is with all these little fictional dating scenarios?<br><br>Or is this from experience? <br><br>[color:red]You slap my back, I'll slap yours!</font color=red>
Posted by: rman

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/23/04 10:31 AM

True that<br><br>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 10:48 AM

I'm a writer. It's what I do.<br>No, not from experience, at least not from mine. <br><br>Why do you ask? Sound like someone you know?<br><br>
Posted by: djstefan

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 10:57 AM

Here is my view:<br><br>- In a "Dating relationship" whoever is on the top in the bedroom should pay fo the dinner. (I have always paid for all dinners for all the girls I ever took out on a "date") A girl is like a flower you went and picked so you should at least put her in water and light before taking a closer smell.<br><br>- In a "Loving relationship" money should be put together in a joint account and noone should care about how much the other person makes. Money comes and goes and I have seen it do so many many times. Love is more powerful than anything in this world. It can move mountains and make the sun come up on the sky every morning. There is no price you can put on love nor should money ever come in between 2 loving people.<br><br>- Also, humans still abey by the animal laws no matter how smart. The male wants to stick it in as fast as possible while the female wants a male that could provide for the family in the future. It is natural instinct and almost impossible to control. - Unless it is love at first sight....<br><br>- And all these ideas are coming from a guy (me) who takes out a girl on a first date in a bus while going for a free walk on the side of the river in a nice park. I tend to go for the loving ones more than the slutty ones and this technique is just natural selection! <br><br>_________________________________________<br>http://www.geocities.com/djstefan/bush.gif
Posted by:

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 11:02 AM

And yet you're still single?<br><br>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 11:07 AM

<br>Yup Yup Yup<br><br>Basic Biology:<br>Part of the initial bonding<br>He's was overlooking that "The Feeding Ritual"<br>and the "Showing that you can provide" ritual,<br>that effectively stimulates a woman's hormones.<br><br>Like it or not, we're all still animals;<br>on the root level (...waits for TB to snigger...)<br>driven by instincts, hormones, & pheromones.<br><br>It's only after those cues are satisfied that we<br>move on to the next level of intimacy.<br><br>Cheaping out from square one will leave you<br>dating Rosey Palmer more often than not.<br><br><br> <br><br>[color:green]"...or am I a butterfly that's dreaming she's a woman?"</font color=green>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 11:09 AM

Too many to pick from, but a real love long gone... <br><br>Also, let me rephrase the flower part: <br> - Light: to make sure she is pretty<br> - Water: most likely she is dirty<br> - Smell: Lets not go there. <br> - just joking<br><br>_________________________________________<br>http://www.geocities.com/djstefan/bush.gif

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 11:22 AM

Yeah, I remember what it was like to be like you. Not knowing the reality of the world.<br><br>Love is like building a bridge with a hammer and no nails. It doesn't matter if you love someone enough to move mountains. If they don't love you back, you're screwed. Is it the most powerful? No. Let me say that again. Capital N capital O. NO. It's money. The largest percent of failed marriages is about money.<br><br>And that whole animal thing? If that we're true, we'd be clubbing our women and dragging them around by the hair. We are not animals, we are human beings. Animals pretending to be human beings are called rapists.<br><br>You can treat a woman like a queen, but if you can't bring the jewels to go with it, she'll be gone so fast, they'll be friction burns in the carpet. <br><br>Women complain they don't want to be treated like objects. And yet, they have to be bought or they won't spend the time of day with you. You want a girl, you have to buy her dinner. Buy her gifts, birthday, Valentines, what ever. <br><br>That's the long and short of it.<br><br>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 11:32 AM

You've got lots to learn... and I see now that you've got quite a lot about women to learn too. I can pick up the phone and have a list long of girls I could bring home tonight. Also, in a week I could have at least 3 girls that would marry me. <br><br>In this domain I know pretty well what I'm talking about. <br><br>On your first date, show up with a rose at her door, take her out on the bus where you can talk and look at each-other, then go to a park where the beauty of nature will get her hormones jumping to the sky and give you the possibility of putting your hands around her. <br><br>- Take her to a movie, it's dark, loud and you can't talk<br>- Take her to a restaurant, she will be more interested in the food than you.<br>- Take her in your car, you have to drive and not look at her all the time.<br><br><br>- Money comes only after romance in a women's heart, always remember that! - Unless youre dead ugly and stink a mile away! <br><br>I always wondered how come girls appreciated all this romance soo much here on the North American Contienent, but from your words and those of GOP, I understand now! Go to europe and see how guys treat girls on their first date. Romance is the key!<br><br>_________________________________________<br>http://www.geocities.com/djstefan/bush.gif<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by djstefan on 03/23/04 02:38 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 11:36 AM

I don't think it's so much about money as it is attention...<br><br>Some girls just require the kind of attention that you have to spend a lot of money to give...<br><br>[color:red]You slap my back, I'll slap yours!</font color=red>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 11:37 AM

"On your first date, show up with a rose at her door, take her out on the bus where you can talk and look at each-other, then go to a park where the beauty of nature will get her hormones jumping to the sky and give you the possibility of putting your hands around her."<br><br>Damn, that's good! I hope John reads this!!!!!! <br><br><br>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 11:39 AM

<br><br>_________________________________________<br>http://www.geocities.com/djstefan/bush.gif

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 12:03 PM

What a wife Mike ;-). Exactly what I'm talking about. I don't expect to ask a girl "hey lady, you pay this time." If she can't natural realize it like your wife did, then I just can't get attracted to her. To another guy she can be the greatest girl, its just my view, and maybe only a minority of men have this view, but its still some men.<br><br> Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country .

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 12:08 PM

When that happens my friend, money is no object!!!<br><br>Thank you for the good wishes Amy . I agree with your post, however the point of this thread was more the financial aspects of a relationship, not the central aspect of love, that's why I didn't mention anything about it. You're feelings are right, I've never been love, outside puppy love. By the way, money is always an object, its just the way you treat it. When married, each dollar will be the same for me as it is for my wife, I'll be able to trust her to do whatever with our accounts, and she could trust me (although major decisions should be done together).<br><br> Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country .

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 12:09 PM

I think I see the problem GOP, you are watching way too much Fox News<br><br>Hahaha, didn't even catch that, I guess I'm brain-washed now :-). Good one Trog.<br><br> Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country .
Posted by: Morom

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 12:17 PM

I agree with parts of your post, and not with others. For instance, if you love someone with all your heart, and they don't love you back, there is no point in it. A relationship is a two way street, it has to go both ways with love, respect...basically everything.<br><br>On the part of money.... Have you been only dating "gold diggers" or something? Granted I'm a man saying this, and I can't speak with any right on what "all women want", but I know if a women loves a man, and it's mutual, money doesn't matter at all. My parents have been married for 39 years, and have gone through stints where they have both been unemployed with basically no money. Did my mom ever leave my dad because he didn't have any money? Hell no! She stuck it out with him and they got through it, and in my opinion, are better people because of it. It's truely sad in the last 10-15 years that people have begun to focus more on money then on the love in relationship, because really they are two totally seperate things, and should not effect each other.<br><br>----<br>Stupidity is like nuclear power. It can be used for good or evil.... and you don't want to get any on you.

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 12:32 PM

I can relate to that myself...<br><br>My wife and I have BOTH had stretches where we were unemployed for a good couple of months...Just made us stronger.<br><br>[color:red]You slap my back, I'll slap yours!</font color=red>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 12:35 PM

Morom,<br><br>I agree with your post. Maybe I'm not communicating myself correctly. My point about money is not that it affects love, but that money isn't irrelevent. It can't be thrown around, and I won't be attracted to a girl who expects me to drive a 5 series, and has a spendoholic personality. I like girls who are frugal, and who knows, maybe know something or two about investing, and most women are better savers than men. <br><br>The love you described about your parents is the exact love I have the patience to wait for, and the only love I would want to wait for. This doesn't change my attraction to frugal girls ;-). Money, like health, is not irrelevent. It just should be no concern once married. However they are important signs before marriag giving you insight into the future of a relationship. <br><br>No matter what income group a person comes from, you can tell about a person's attitude towards moeny. If you ever seen "Rich Girls" on MTV, they might be the type who can afford to pay for their eventually boyfriends all the time, yet their spendaholic mentality is a total turn off. I don't care about the background of a girl, but her attitutde towards money should be taken into account. We just won't be compatible when I say "Honey let's get the Honda Accord" and she says "NOOO, where's my Lexus?"<br><br> Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country .

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 12:56 PM

Here's how a date would go with me :<br><br>"Hi Amy?"<br>"Yes."<br>"This is GOP. We met at the H&R block."<br>"Oh yeah, I remember. How are you? Your name can't be GOP!"<br>"I'm good. Um, want to grab a "bite." I'll take you out to Applebee's. I got a coupon for it, and its a really fancy place."<br>"I guess"<br><br>After dinner is over, and bill arrives:<br>"Yeah, your half is $7"<br>"I thought you invited me"<br>"You're a liberal commie if you think we should share everything. Go back to Cuba."<br>"Jerk"<br><br>Date ends.<br><br>PS:<br>This entire post is a joke , and I would never ask a girl to pay half the bill, it should be taking turns, and definately not on the first date, but eventually.<br><br> Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country .

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 01:03 PM

This entire post is a joke<br><br>yeah, considering your history around here so far, it might be a good idea to include that from now on whenever you ARE joking...<br><br>[color:red]You slap my back, I'll slap yours!</font color=red>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 01:07 PM

LOL <br><br>_________________________________________<br>http://www.geocities.com/djstefan/bush.gif

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 01:14 PM

The only person that makes money relevent to a relationship is the person that allows money to be some kind of "controller" in their life. <br><br>I think, in my personal experiences, that people that have had to work hard for their money have a better appreciation for it, then those who just "fell into it". I grew up lower-middle class as did my parents, and have always had a repsect for money. When I go out on a date with a girl and have a good time, I pay for the full dinner only because it is my way of showing my appreciation for the good time that I had. If I didn't have a good time, or the two of us didn't "hit it off" then I'm much more likely to split the meal between the two of us, and leave things as they may be. <br><br>I have dated different typs of women in my day, and not to sound like I'm labelling or grouping people together, but there are specific types when it comes to paying for the first, and/or subsequent dates.<br><br>-Expects to have the dinner paid for, and doesn't even thank you for paying<br>-Offers to pay for dinner, but thanks you when you cover it for her<br>-Pays for dinner and/or gets upset if she can't at least cover the tip<br><br>Granted there are probably sub-catagories of this, but I prefer the middle ground when it comes to the specific issue. I'll pay for dinner, but she better not be expecting $50 entree's on the first date. That's not to say I will take her to McD's, but somewhere in between there..<br><br>All in all, if I date a women who is interested in me for the money, that is a *major* turn-off and I most likely won't date her again.<br><br>----<br>Stupidity is like nuclear power. It can be used for good or evil.... and you don't want to get any on you.

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 01:22 PM

Hey, when I went to Paris, a women did offer me a 2 for 1 deal! <br><br>_________________________________________<br>http://www.geocities.com/djstefan/bush.gif

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 01:26 PM

Wow... Two dinners for the price of one. That has to be a great deal! <br><br>----<br>Stupidity is like nuclear power. It can be used for good or evil.... and you don't want to get any on you.

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 01:47 PM

I wasn't gonna eat any of what she was going to offer! <br><br>_________________________________________<br>http://www.geocities.com/djstefan/bush.gif<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by djstefan on 03/23/04 04:48 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 01:51 PM

@Amy - There's actually gay guys in Kentucky? They haven't killed him yet? <br><br>===================<br><br>S3V3N<br>Washington, DC USA

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 01:53 PM

All kidding aside...I think "who pays" is a good barometer for how well the date went. If it went great...I enthusiastically try to pay. But it's just as important to NOT make an awkward moment when the other person is insisting to pay or split the bill.<br><br>===================<br><br>S3V3N<br>Washington, DC USA

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 01:53 PM

You nailed it. Seems like every relationship I've been in the girl equates money to love. The last one ended very badly and very painfully. I don't know if there really is a woman out there that has the ability to love if they're not being paid.<br><br>This has also happened to my friends, too. So, I know it's not just me.<br><br>I started dating one girl. Total earth child type of person. As soon as things got serious, she starts complaining about how I don't take her out enough, I don't buy her things, I'm not helping her with her bills. Yikes! Found another one.<br><br>No no, I have not come across a women to date, that isn't about money. You can be as caring, thoughtful, kind, supportive, and all that crap till you're blue in the face, but as soon as someone else waves a credit card in their face, they're gone. You're nothing more than a tapped out oil well to them.<br><br>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/23/04 02:13 PM

I've been holding my tongue for a while and it's been tempting to react wildly but I hope I don't come across that way.<br><br>I think every woman is different and it isn't right to assume that every female has "gold diggerish" qualities in her. I can only speak for myself though, so I'll try to do that.<br><br>I grew up a certain way, was brought up to believe that people should be treated kindly and respectfully. I didn't always manage it but I continue to try. I did not grow up lacking anything, my parents provided for me very well. I was a very content child...if a little chubby. <br><br>When I think about people I've been attracted to, I find myself getting drawn to smart, talented, witty and kind people. These people, more often than not, become my friends. Money has had very little to do with my relationships with them -- the only time I can think of money being a factor has been in my youth, when circles of friends depended on social classes (eg your neighborhood).<br><br>When I used to go out on a date, I expected certain things -- smarts, wit, kindness included -- and of course the romantic idea that he asked me out because he likes me. It is, to me, common courtesy that if you are asking someone out, you do that person the honor of paying his/her way. That still works for me. If I extend the invitation, I had better be able to pay!<br><br>Perhaps I think too young, too old...whatever. When I was dating, that's what worked for me, if someone does not like dealing with that, there's a good chance that man didn't get to see me again. Sounds simple enough. <br><br>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/23/04 02:21 PM

Okay, I'm in love with Amy AND you! <br><br>I have no doubt that my views would be different if I met someone like you. But the fates have not been kind to me and sadly, that hasn't happened.<br><br>Frankly, it still stings pretty bad from the last time, and it's hard not to wince at the though of stepping into that mine field again. It would be nice if a date could start out with that kind of introduction...<br>"Hi, my name is Martian. I'm clever, thoughtful, kind, playful, and don't play mind games."<br>"Nice to meet you. I'm Cindy. I'm honest, supportive, material things don't matter to me... What? Why are you smiling?"<br><br><br>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/23/04 02:34 PM

Well, it's very easy to love someone who hasn't had the time to show their flaws. I'm certainly not perfect -- trust me, I know. There are many things that are irritating about me and while I used to say, "Let's look for Mr. Right!" I now tell my girlfriends..."let's look for Mr. Right for You." <br><br>haha! Cheesy, I know. But a heck of a lot less pressure!<br><br>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/23/04 02:58 PM

Nobody is perfect. I can accept that. Relationships take work on both sides. But if the two people are commited to it, they're the ones that will be together for life. <br><br>I'm not looking for Ms. Perfect, or even Ms. Right. I think I'm looking for Ms. Don't Hurt Me. grin<br><br>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 03:51 PM

If as you say, you want someone that thinks like yourself<br>then some one that puts money ahead of all else is what you get.<br><br>So Watz Your Problem?<br><br>Take the girl you're trying to impress to Krispy Kreme's<br>and go around the block a few times filling up on free samples. <br><br>If that's not despicable in her eyes, she's your girl! Problem solved!<br>If she offers to pay for every other single donut to get two free,<br>HELL FIRE! It's a match made in heaven! Marry Her! <br><br><br>[color:green]"...or am I a butterfly that's dreaming she's a woman?"</font color=green>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 04:03 PM

GOP finally admitted this whole post was a joke <br><br>_________________________________________<br>http://www.geocities.com/djstefan/bush.gif

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 04:16 PM

If as you say, you want someone that thinks like yourself<br>then some one that puts money ahead of all else is what you get.<br><br>You should become a politician Celandine, you can twist a person's words as good as the best of them. I can guarantee most people reading my posts don't think I put money above all else. I put a combination of reason and compassion above all else. Yet of course, this is the tired class warfare gearing its head into a fun and more laid-back thread.Couldn't resist it Celandine ;-)? <br><br>You like throwing rocks at successful people, yet they are the ones that donate the most to charities, and make the decisions that are the lifeblood of our economy. I'm not saying I'm one of them, but I definately work towards that goal. <br><br>I'm sorry but being pro-markets, and being frugal isn't about worshipping money. In fact, look at the regions most stereotyped to be "gold-digging" regions, Los Angeles/Beverly Hills, and see party registration being something like 5 to 1 Democrat. Wake-up and stop the class warfare and attack on spending/investing wisely. Choice is a great thing.<br><br>As for the Krispy Kreme tip, it was geared to people with low shame levels, and I doubt most girls would consider getting the free doughnuts in that fashion since a girl would have too much shame (definately not a bad thing). I won't do it in front of a girl, unless we were dating for quite some time. Oh, and I've never went twice in the same time period for the free sample. <br><br>It's called saving money! Not a bad thing to do, of course, tax lovers such as yourself probably don't care about this ;-). Show me the way Celandine, and give 50% of your next check to San Francisco city government ;-).<br><br> Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country . <br><br>PS: <br><br>Regarding the avatar, that man cut, not raised taxes ;-). <br><br>" A rising tide lifts all boats " JFK<br>Trickle down economics, before Reagan!

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 04:21 PM

"THIS" whole post?<----?<br>I thought he meant the one post that was ludicrously sarcastic<br>He didn't say the whole THREAD, just that one POST (was a joke)<br><br>I doano..... with all the winkin' & blinkin' going on, you'd need a <br>freaking score card to keep all the shyte straight.<br><br>On the other hand, one could just write it ALL off, like the entire<br>administration that he's in bed with, as "BullDirt By Default". <br><br>Hmmmm ...catchy slogan.<br><br>[color:green]"...or am I a butterfly that's dreaming she's a woman?"</font color=green>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 04:25 PM

lololololo<br><br>Jesus EL Pifko!<br><br>He denies being a little money-grubber and in the SAME breath<br>goes off on a "My Dad Can Buy & Sell Your Dad"diatribe MOMENTS<br>later! lololol<br><br>Where's Me Score Card!?! <br><br>[color:green]"...or am I a butterfly that's dreaming she's a woman?"</font color=green>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 04:32 PM

I did mean that one post, definately not the thread. By initially saying "don't take this thread/post too seriously", I basically was saying "forum members that don't like my politics please don't make this a personal insults thread." <br><br>I put my smiles and winks because I like to smile in person, and not have a serious face all the time. Damn, I don't like this thread now, you make it so personal Celandine . Can't go without a single thread without the attacks. In fact, even the In-And-Out thread should count as an attack, since you brought up the Krispy Kreme tip in a negative light in this one. Is it that time of month ;-)?<br><br> Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country .

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 04:34 PM

One entry found for chisel.<br> Main Entry: 2chisel<br> Function: verb<br> Inflected Form(s): -eled or -elled; -el·ing or chis·el·ling /'chi-z&l-i[ng], 'chiz-li[ng]/<br> transitive senses<br>1 : to cut or work with or as if with a chisel<br>2 : to employ shrewd or unfair practices on in order to obtain one's end; also : to obtain by such practices <chisel a job><br>intransitive senses<br>1 : to work with or as if with a chisel<br>2 a : to employ shrewd or unfair practices b : to thrust oneself : INTRUDE <chisel in on a racket><br>- chis·el·er or chis·el·ler /'chi-z&l-&r, 'chiz-l&r/ noun <br><br><br><br> <br><br>[color:green]"...or am I a butterfly that's dreaming she's a woman?"</font color=green>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 04:42 PM

PO-LEASE<br><br>YOU are the one that came BLUDGEONING the forum with your personal point of veiw<br>to the point that you alienated almost every member, non stop for almost a week<br><br>Go back and read the way you adressed anyone that didn't fall in line with your politics.<br>We were all, blind, foolish, stupid, leftist, liberals, communists, anti Americans.<br><br>Then the second you want to try to change your image<br>you hide behind an avatar and take on a popular slogan<br>and whine whenever someone is still chafing from the blatent <br>insults you threw around, regardless of anyones feelings.<br><br>PO-LEASE!<br><br>Grow Up!<br>The little college-puke games you're playing just don't wash in the adult world. <br><br><br>[color:green]"...or am I a butterfly that's dreaming she's a woman?"</font color=green>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 04:43 PM

My bad, I was gonna give him some credit, but I guess he is CHEAP on his dates.... lol <br><br>_________________________________________<br>http://www.geocities.com/djstefan/bush.gif

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 04:48 PM

<br>He just keeps stepping in shyte!<br>He's so socially inept that he can't <br>even tell when he's insulting people.<br><br>Let's see who or what he goes after next.<br><br><br>[color:green]"...or am I a butterfly that's dreaming she's a woman?"</font color=green>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 05:11 PM

I never said I was wealthy, and let's not bring family into this. I changed my avatar multiple times, I like to change it, now I like this one. I do what I feel like concerning my own avatar. I like Arnold, I like triumph , I like JFK. The JFK slogan is more than something popular, but a defination of people serving their nation, instead of their governments serving them. <br><br><br>We were all, blind, foolish, stupid, leftist, liberals, communists, anti Americans.<br>whine whenever someone is still chafing from the blatent <br>insults you threw around, regardless of anyones feelings.<br><br>The little college-puke games you're playing just don't wash in the adult world. <br><br>I never called anyone stupid, foolish, blind for their views, and used some of those words in "only" two specific replies. I regret the over the top politics of my entry here, and after reasoned responses from folks like Daddymac, etc., I stopped those types of posts that you and djstephan, cherri continue...<br><br>As for the maturity, it is your inability to forgive someone that is immature. I forgive and forget, and in fact, regret what I said even about Mike (I'm sorry Mike). I don't know about the "puke college" reference, I learned in college to have reason back-up any argument, unlike the conspiracies that you three (cherrie, djstephan) embrace.<br><br>As for being socially inept, sure I have stumbled in my "online debut." However, seeing insults where there are none is more socially inept. I regret that you ruined a fun thread such as this one, I thoroughly enjoyed reading all the posts in this thread.<br><br> A rising tide lifts all boats.

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/23/04 05:55 PM

I learned in college to have reason back-up any argument, unlike the conspiracies <br>that you three (cherrie, djstephan) embrace.<br><br>Try Again!<br>You continue to be insulting even in the midst of an apology. <br><br>That is a canned insult, just like your spitting the word "Liberals"<br>in people's faces. It's a Loaded term, designed to shut people up.<br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:green]"...or am I a butterfly that's dreaming she's a woman?"</font color=green>
Posted by: cherry

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/23/04 05:58 PM

p.s. Celandine saved the thread.<br><br>[color:yellow]a candle is not there to illuminate itself</font color=yellow>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/23/04 06:06 PM

LOL! What arguments has he *backed-up*? Restating you opinions without any facts proves nothing! Another one hypontized by FOX— the brain dead blind. <br><br>'Look there he is…<br><br>Satirized before he was born is it?<br><br>[color:yellow]a candle is not there to illuminate itself</font color=yellow>

The mittens are off... - 03/23/04 06:22 PM

I guess we revert back to politics and insults, I tried...<br><br>Celandine and Cherry, you two remind me of the PMS feminists on campus that believe every blame-America-first conspiracy, and can't take the slightest political joke, and are too serious. I'd like to call them Fembots. When Bush won, one of the Fembots was crying. I wanted to boast about the win..., but of course, I knew she would have lost it and yelled like PMS girls gone wild. <br><br>Is there medication for the wild emotion swings feminists have all the time, especially during PMS? ;-) I know there is medication for conspiracy lovers, its called ockham's razor, the scientific method, innocence before proven guilty, reason and knowledge from multiple sources of different political views not only liberal outfits like NPR or invalid internet sources. <br><br>You three (w/djstephan) should get together, and make the perfect couple. I wonder who would wear the pants in that relationship. Have a nice menage a trois . As for suggestions for your children's names, assuming you don't abort them, here's a list: Karl, Mao, Fidel, Kim Jong and Jacque.<br><br> "A rising tide lifts all boats." JFK
Posted by:

Re: The mittens are off... - 03/23/04 06:31 PM

Ockham's Razor?<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: MattMac112

Re: The mittens are off... - 03/23/04 06:54 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Celandine and Cherry, you two remind me of the PMS feminists on campus that believe every blame-America-first conspiracy, and can't take the slightest political joke, and are too serious. I'd like to call them Fembots.<p><hr></blockquote><p>Hmmm .. are you sure C & C are "fem"bots?<br><br><br><br>Perhaps sockbots.<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/23/04 07:01 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>common courtesy that if you are asking someone out, you do that person the honor of paying his/her way. That still works for me. If I extend the invitation, I had better be able to pay!<p><hr></blockquote><p><br>That just about sums it up, I think, Lisa. I have never considered going out on a date a financial proposition on either side. I certainly don't think that because I spend a couple of quid I deserve a pro quo, or vice versa. There's nothing more destructive to any relationship than to think of human beings as commodities. No doubt I've been suckered by some folks I've dated--but you know what, I'd rather be suckered than think I live in a commodity market of human flesh.<br><br>Of course, I've been married now for 24 years (will be 24 on July 12th), so I may be entirely out of whack. <br><br>

Re: The mittens are off... - 03/23/04 07:25 PM

Man.... Ockham needs to get with the times and get the new razors with the four blades instead of those three. <br><br>----<br>Stupidity is like nuclear power. It can be used for good or evil.... and you don't want to get any on you.

Re: The mittens are off... - 03/23/04 07:26 PM

You know, I was thinking the same thing! <br><br>I've been using that Mach 3 for a couple years now, but I feel I'm ready for FOUR!<br><br><br>[color:blue]Dick Vitale </font color=blue>»
Posted by:

Re: The mittens are off... - 03/23/04 07:31 PM

The Queer Eyes tell us one blade is best. And who would know better than them?<br><br>Take your time, try not to go over the same spot twice, and only shave up if you've already shaved down. <br><br>And don't forget... moisturize! I can't stress this enough, boys!<br><br>

Re: The mittens are off... - 03/23/04 07:38 PM

But I thought that was only with the straight razor? <br><br>[trying with all might to avoid getting some witty comment about the 'straight' razor in] <br><br>----<br>Stupidity is like nuclear power. It can be used for good or evil.... and you don't want to get any on you.
Posted by:

Re: The mittens are off... - 03/23/04 07:47 PM

"I've been using that Mach 3 for a couple years now, but I feel I'm ready for FOUR!"<br><br>You don't feel you're getting the full razor burn for your money, eh?<br><br>I don't believe Gillette makes a 4 blade razor. I think you're thinking of that Schick dealie. Schick is the GoBots of the razor biz. Nobody who's cool uses Schick products. Come on now!<br><br><br><br>

Re: The mittens are off... - 03/23/04 07:49 PM

Actually don't with the four blades. I bought one to try it out, and it's worse then my Mach 3 Turbo by a long shot. Granted it wasn't from Gillette either, so wait for them to come out with one.<br><br>----<br>Stupidity is like nuclear power. It can be used for good or evil.... and you don't want to get any on you.

Re: The mittens are off... - 03/23/04 07:51 PM

Heh heh, who am I kidding. I rarely even shave, I look like a damn bum!<br><br>Maybe I should just use Nair?<br><br><br>[color:blue]Dick Vitale </font color=blue>»

Re: The mittens are off... - 03/23/04 07:53 PM

So your avatar--a self-portrait? <br><br>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/23/04 08:04 PM

Of course, I've been married now for 24 years (will be 24 on July 12th), so I may be entirely out of whack.<br><br>Far from it, your success should be envied, and emulated. Here's to another 24 years ;-). <br><br> "A rising tide lifts all boats." JFK

Re: The mittens are off... - 03/23/04 08:26 PM

I think its a caricature of Albert Einstein. So, if he's a bum, well then I'm proud to be one too! <br><br><br>[color:blue]Dick Vitale </font color=blue>»

Re: The mittens are off... - 03/23/04 08:28 PM

Chew some gum, just to be on the safe side. But if the vandals have taken your handle, woe be unto you!<br><br>

Re: The mittens are off... - 03/23/04 08:32 PM

That's either a literary reference that I don't know or The Great Divide has taken your handle. <br><br><br>[color:blue]Dick Vitale </font color=blue>»

Re: The mittens are off... - 03/23/04 08:34 PM

It's Dylan, "Subterranean Homesick Blues."<br><br>edit: Actually full of good advice in a Dylanesque kinda way.<br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by yoyo52 on 03/23/04 11:35 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: The mittens are off... - 03/23/04 08:43 PM

Ahhh.... whew! <br><br><br>[color:blue]Dick Vitale </font color=blue>»
Posted by: drjohn

Re: The mittens are off... - 03/23/04 09:00 PM

You actually listen to Dylan's words? I just like his mellifluous range. He's like Pavorotti compared to me.<br><br><br><br>

Re: The mittens are off... - 03/23/04 09:19 PM

How can you beat "Keep a clean nose, watch the plain clothes"? Or "You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows." Hard to top that, I think.<br><br>

Re: I'm not paying for… - 03/23/04 11:29 PM

Fembots? Honestly, such a typical last grabbing action for an ignorant chauvinist! PMS feminists? Daaaahhmmn— I guess we'd better get back in the kitchen and try to be *hot chicks* with no real thought except those outside of the material world… oh wait, isn't what that thread was about in the first place? <br><br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>When Bush won, one of the Fembots was crying. I wanted to boast about the win..., but of course, I knew she would have lost it and yelled like PMS girls gone wild. <p><hr></blockquote><p>Perhaps she was morning the death of democracy in the USA?<br><br>It is no surprise you are making posts about dates on this forum, rather than going on them. Also, here you are so knowledgeable about PMS— what the heck are you talking about? Is that something you saw on a sitcom? Or perhaps something your mother said? Doesn't seem to me you have known too many real women. I think what you mean to say is that we are "emotional" perhaps the correct term would be passionate. Celandine is an artist, without passion art is worthless. I myself am a pupae. "girls gone wild" indeed.<br><br>Also, do explain "the scientific method, innocence before proven guilty" to me, oh educate me with your infinite wisdom! "multiple sources of different political views not only liberal outfits like NPR or invalid internet sources. " show us then! Don't you think it makes logical sense to believe what nonprofit organizations hold as the truth vs. large corporations who only have financial gain? Internet sources for sure, as we are exchanging these words over the internet. Here, take a look at the book sitting on my desk— doesn't work right?<br><br>As Howard Zinn said "…a historian, a journalist, or anyone telling a story is forced to choose between an infinite number of facts. What to present, what to omit, and the decision would inevitably reflect— whether consciously or not— the interests of the historian…There is no such thing as a pure fact innocent of interpretation. Behind every fact presented to the world— by a teacher, a writer, anyone—is a judgment. The judgment that has been made, that this fact is important and other facts omitted are not important." Bloody honest if you ask me. Perhaps you should look into the words of Howard Zinn. My world is not black and white— right and left— the 1950s are over. Time to educate ourselves.<br><br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>assuming you don't abort them<p><hr></blockquote><p>I have a child and love him with all of my being. I guess you read me huh? You really had better wipe your lip, you've got [censored] running all out of it. you don't know me.<br><br>Howard Zinn {WW2 vet, professor, activist, and author has dedicated his life to the notion that the knowledge of history is important to people's everyday lives} On war:<br>"Should citizens not ask again and again in whose interest are we doing what we're doing…"<br><br><br>[color:yellow]a candle is not there to illuminate itself</font color=yellow>

Which way to Cuba? - 03/24/04 12:28 AM

Ah Cherry, how much life would be better for you in Cuba, where you can indulge your anti-American and anti-business views all the way to Castro's arms ;-).<br><br>Fembots? Honestly, such a typical last grabbing action for an ignorant chauvinist! PMS feminists? Daaaahhmmn— I guess we'd better get back in the kitchen and try to be *hot chicks* with no real thought except those outside of the material world… oh wait, isn't what that thread was about in the first place? <br><br>My post focused on women empowerement over Operahfication. Feminists want women to not shave their legs, dress like men, act like men, and basically, kill all of a woman's sexual and personal appeal. Very different agenda than embracing a non-victim mentality. By the way, please don't see the term "Fembots" as any relation to Austin Powers movies. Those Fembots were hot ;-).<br><br>Perhaps she was morning the death of democracy in the USA?<br><br>Typical ultra-left response. So when a Republican wins office, it is "the death of democracy." If only you could see how anti-democratic your statement is. This is on election night, before the recount fiasco! You've just shown how far to the looney left you are.<br><br>It is no surprise you are making posts about dates on this forum, rather than going on them. <br><br>Until Fidel takes over, I'll do what I want, when I want. If I felt like going on a date, I would go find someone. If I feel like watching Lord of the Rings extended edition and piecing the entire story together, that's what I'll do. If I feel like going to a party, that's what I'll do. This is an online cafe, I talked about the things that interest me. Maybe if you weren't PMSing 24/7, you could enjoy a fun post here and there ;-).<br><br>Also, here you are so knowledgeable about PMS— what the heck are you talking about? Is that something you saw on a sitcom? Or perhaps something your mother said? Doesn't seem to me you have known too many real women. <br><br>Most women I've known and made friends with are mature and control their anger (like most guys). Girlfriends have been angry at me when I deserved it, never did they do it for the heck of it. You and Celandine totally remind me of college feminists, boring, boring and more boring, with a strong touch of PMS ;-). What's up with you guys bringing my parents, my dad's money, and now my mom into your posts? Ooops, forgot that family values is irrelevent on the far left ;-).<br><br>Don't you think it makes logical sense to believe what nonprofit organizations hold as the truth vs. large corporations who only have financial gain? <br><br>I've given the source as the Economist for multiple posts. If you come down from your sweet world of rainbows and leprechauns you will see that non-profits have much to gain financially. They lobby for money, both from individuals and the government, and keep lobbying. As for them being unbias, that's just ridiculous. You think an organization called "saving seeds" or "let's hold hands for international peace and love federation" will seriously consider any science supporting GM foods, or any strategy based on pre-emptive war? You live in lala land with Celandine, or should I call it anti-American land. When it comes down to it, your anti-business views died with the fall of the berlin wall. There is a new America, one much ahead of the great society and new deal. This new America is based on an ownership society, where Americans unlike your socialistic wet-dreams, own homes, cars, stocks, mutual funds, IRAs and 401ks. The future of America is this ownership society, and let's not forget the boom in entrepreneurship and small business. You're the past Cherry, America 2.0 zigged ahead during Reagan and Clinton, and now Bush is caring that torch ;-).<br><br>Howard Zinn: I went to the site Cherry. Seems like just another academic, whose views come from the commune. History is about the individual, and so is life. Individuals, not communes, change things. Galileo, Newton, Einstein, Lincoln, Churchill, Reagan. Reagan is a good example. We might still be living with a USSR if Carter, Mondale, Dukakis, and the other weak presidents had been around ( Well better than if you were president, we might be living under communism ). It took a Reagan to change the direction of a party, country, and the world. Be it a Reagan, a Jobs, a Gates, a Bezos, a Bin Laden, or a Hitler, in the end, history comes back to the individuals.<br><br>Face it Cherry, you three are uniformly left-wing, ultra-left, on practically every important issue. I'm the one who embraces issues from the left (immigration, drugs, penal reform, guns) and the right (taxes, regulations, foreign policy). I'm the one that gets my news from the BBC on a daily basis (liberal), or occasionally listening to NPR while driving (liberal) or reading the Economist (libertarian). You three are so closed-minded, you can't even see it. Another resemblence to the college feminists ;-).<br><br>PS:<br>You still didn't say which one of you wears the pants in the relationship? Is it you, Celandine, or djstephan?<br><br> "A rising tide lifts all boats." JFK

Re: Which way to Cuba? - 03/24/04 02:26 AM

Your thread that was your idea of Fun & Games<br>and that just isn't any fun anymore <br><br>was just another example of lashing out and bashing.<br>It may have been non-political, so you automatically<br>assumed that it would therefore be ACCEPTABLE to<br>use the forum as a platform from which to Bash<br>Women, and that no one was supposed to see that<br>as Negative.<br><br>Darlin', I'm not a "Feminist", but I don't have to be<br>black to find "[censored] jokes" offensive either.<br><br>So, why don't you just cut your crap?<br><br><br>[color:green]"...or am I a butterfly that's dreaming she's a woman?"</font color=green>

Re: Which way to Cuba? - 03/24/04 02:41 AM

And I am ALSO not Un-American, or ANTI-American<br>just because detest the puppet that sold out our<br>country and turned our military forces into <br>mercenaries for the profit of capitalists.<br><br>It's Called PATRIOTISM! Love of Country!<br><br>I don't hate this country I HATE YOUR PRESIDENT!<br><br><br>Again, STOP the Negative BUZZ-WORDS!<br>Feminist, PMS, Conspiracy-Theory, Negativity.<br>wot next?<br><br>Gonna call me a Lesbian? lolol<br>Wrong again <br><br>PMS? get real, I'm SOOOOO past menapause.<br>Oh, did you assume you were talking to another little<br>just-out-of-his-diaper snot nose? <br><br>Jerk!<br><br><br><br>[color:green]"...or am I a butterfly that's dreaming she's a woman?"</font color=green>

Re: Which way to Cuba? - 03/24/04 02:56 AM

Hey Celandine, stop using the n-word. I know that might be how you feel about African-Americans, but please don't do it publicly, keep it to your private PMS moments. You want to twist my words about women, I can easily twist yours about race . <br><br>I have made no anti-women jokes, only anti-feminist ones. Only a Fembot would equate that with making a racist joke about African-Americans. Even if someone did a woman joke there is nothing wrong with that, since its all in good fun. People have fun outside the commie PMS red zone you two live in, and men make jokes about women, while women make jokes about men. <br><br>I guarantee any sensible person reading my posts can see I don't bash women. Contrary to it, Republicans are the greater pro-women party, dealing more strongly against rape, and against hand-outs and gender preference that victimize female entrepreneurs/business women instead of treating them as equals. <br><br>So, why don't you just cut your crap?<br><br>I can't cut you and Cherry, that would be animal abuse ;-). Your buddies from PETA would come crying ;-). You two want to turn my innocent relationship and food posts around to personal attacks and politics (not to mention someone else's post about stickies!) so be it, it's hard-ball now ;-).<br><br><br> "A rising tide lifts all boats." JFK

Re: Which way to Cuba? - 03/24/04 03:03 AM

And Bashing "Seed-Saving" shows how INCREDIBLY STUPID<br>and ignorant you really are!<br>You obviously know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about biology and<br>botany, or you wouldn't have even went there at all.<br><br>Hey, It's not my job to teach you, look it up yourself.<br><br>LA-LA & Rainbows? You MOST be kidding? lolol<br>Darlin', you have NO idea! lolol so don't even go there.<br>Cherry & I indeed have certain similarities, but we also<br>have gaping differences.<br><br>Stefan?<br>YOW! I find him terrifically sexy!<br>You can obviously learn a thing or three from his approach.<br>I dare say, while you're sitting home beating off to a copy<br>of Wall Street Journal, he's made a lot of points with just<br>about every female on the forum in this thread, so I can <br>understand why you'd lash out in a fit of jealousy. <br><br><br><br><br>[color:green]"...or am I a butterfly that's dreaming she's a woman?"</font color=green>

Re: Which way to Cuba? - 03/24/04 03:12 AM

It is an ugly word.<br>.........but it makes my point, about people that refuse<br>to see how hurtful the things they say, without giving<br>it a second thought.<br><br>You thinking that genger jokes are fair game is just part <br>of that old thinking.<br><br><br><br><br>[color:green]"...or am I a butterfly that's dreaming she's a woman?"</font color=green>

Re: Which way to Cuba? - 03/24/04 03:15 AM

"Hard Ball"?<br><br>A threat now?<br><br><br>[color:green]"...or am I a butterfly that's dreaming she's a woman?"</font color=green>

Re: Which way to Cuba? - 03/24/04 03:27 AM

And Bashing "Seed-Saving" shows how INCREDIBLY STUPID<br>and ignorant you really are!<br>You obviously know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about biology and<br>botany, or you wouldn't have even went there at all.<br><br><br>I didn't know you had a record of my knowledge on biology, and my IQ score. Funny comment by the way, coming from a woman who would fail econ. 101 ;-). I don't need to bash your hippie groups, the markets have/are/will ;-)<br><br>lolol so don't even go there.<br>Cherry & I indeed have certain similarities, but we also<br>have gaping differences.<br><br>Well, technically Marxist and communist are two different views, so I guess you are right ;-).<br><br><br>Stefan?<br>YOW! I find him terrifically sexy!<br>You can obviously learn a thing or three from his approach.<br>I dare say, while you're sitting home beating off to a copy<br>of Wall Street Journal, he's made a lot of points with just<br>about every female on the forum in this thread, so I can <br>understand why you'd lash out in a fit of jealousy.<br><br>Jealous of Stephan? Come on, he's from Quebec ! Oohh man, Stephan, you got the attention of a woman in an online forum, dude man, that's so cool. Please teach me to be like you, you scored ! I don't know how long you two have been going at it, but I guess PMs are truly private messages... I mentioned Stephan because of him, you and Cherry have two things in common 1) far-left conspiracies and uniformly leftist (not even liberal, to the left of American liberalism) 2) ruin non-political/personal posts with your attacks. <br><br>By the way, I'm not the jealous type, far from it, especially "online." I guess I missed Stephan and his groupies (you and Cherry) on the cover of "Commie Nerdy Chicks Monthly." Now go PM him about your fantasies about playing intern, and him playing President.<br><br> "A rising tide lifts all boats." JFK

Re: Which way to Cuba? - 03/24/04 03:31 AM

You thinking that genger jokes are fair game is just part <br>of that old thinking.<br><br>You just don't get it, don't get it at all. Feminism, political correctness, whatever you want to call it, its just not a fun world you two live in ;-). The real world is much more fun, girls make fun of guys, and guys make fun of girls. I know I know that's not how NOW wants it, but NOW is sooo THEN ;-).<br><br> "A rising tide lifts all boats." JFK

Re: Which way to Cuba? - 03/24/04 03:56 AM

Kriste Almitey<br>can you get through even one post<br>without bleating about money?<br><br>Wasn't that what started this thread?<br>You loving money so much you resent parting with some to pay for dinner,<br>while at the same time despising the women that love money as much as you do?<br><br>Free Donuts, Free dinner?<br><br>You still don't get it? <br>lol I'd LOVE to see a picture of you!<br>I bet you have both eyes on the same side of your head, like a Picasso! lolol<br><br>Pulling every other women into your limited equasion was what p-ed me off.<br><br>I'm outta' here. <br>I have better things to do than laugh at you all day.<br><br>[color:green]"...or am I a butterfly that's dreaming she's a woman?"</font color=green>

Re: Which way to Cuba? - 03/24/04 04:15 AM

can you get through even one post<br>without bleating about money?<br><br>Wasn't that what started this thread?<br>You loving money so much you resent parting with some to pay for dinner,<br>while at the same time despising the women that love money as much as you do?<br><br>Free Donuts, Free dinner?<br><br>I love the fact that you don't quote me, since that would make your libel vehemently ridiculous instead of just ridiculous. I won't quote you and say the following: Fembot stop using the n-word!!!! I can't believe you used it in an online forum, available for all to see how often you probably use it in your private life.<br><br>I'd LOVE to see a picture of you!<br><br>I guess you are at a disadvantage since I have your pic right here, although I forgot which one was you, oops, yes, you are on the left, and your idol is on the right ;-)<br><br><br><br>PS:<br>You still didn't say which one of you wears the pants in the relationship. Is it Stephan, or one of the guys? <br><br>PPS:<br>I have better things to do than laugh at you all day.<br><br>I love working on the laptop, in the wee hours of the night, and having a constant SNL (you, Stephan, Cherry) in the background ;-). It's more inspiring than 10 lattes!<br><br> A rising tide lifts all boats. JFK

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/24/04 04:35 AM

OK, so that confirms my theory about you being a total wacko. <br><br>
Posted by: Krasni

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/24/04 05:53 AM

What's a wacko?<br><br>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/24/04 06:38 AM

That's in southern KY (the sticks) they kill gays. Were more liberated in northern KY!<br><br>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/24/04 07:07 AM

wack·o(wk) also whack·o (hwk, wk)<br>n. Slang pl. wack·os<br>A person regarded as eccentric or irrational: “a catchy pop portrait of a wacko who talks to himself in French” (Phoebe Hoban).<br><br>adj.<br>Wacky.<br><br>Entry:  <br>kook<br><br>Function:  <br>noun<br><br>Definition:  <br>eccentric<br><br>Synonyms:  <br>crackpot, crank, crazy, cuckoo, ding-a-ling, dingbat, flake, fruitcake, harebrain, lamebrain, loony, lunatic, nut, screwball, wacko, weirdo<br><br>Concept:  <br>unsocial entity<br><br>Source:  <br>Roget's Interactive Thesaurus, First Edition (v 1.0.0)<br>Copyright © 2004 by Lexico Publishing Group, LLC. All rights reserved.<br><br>[color:yellow]a candle is not there to illuminate itself</font color=yellow>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/24/04 07:33 AM

I was about to post a radicalizing political statement, Mike, just to support yours. But really, I refuse to be provoked by ridiculous statements.<br><br>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/24/04 08:57 AM

Wacko:<br>Noun<br>1.<br>wacko - a person who is regarded as eccentric or mad<br>nutter, whacko<br>eccentric, eccentric person, oddball, flake, geek - a person with an unusual or odd personalit<br><br>My definition: Person with the need to wack off any chance given.<br>Ex. GOPmachine04<br><br>_________________________________________<br>Ultimate Machine<br>http://www.geocities.com/djstefan/bush.gif

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/24/04 09:07 AM

Ahhh...good old Cherokee/Bardstown Rd. Area.<br><br>===================<br><br>S3V3N<br>Washington, DC USA
Posted by: lesh

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/24/04 09:08 AM

Shheesh, and folks wonder why some of us don't come by here very much any more. <br><br>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/24/04 09:16 AM

I noticed...sometime in the last month this site seems to be flooded with Trolls. <br><br>Whahappen?!?<br><br>===================<br><br>S3V3N<br>Washington, DC USA

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinner - 03/24/04 09:19 AM

Not everybody that lives their is gay. It's actually a pretty nice area of town. I love the older style home's their. <br><br>
Posted by:

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/24/04 09:27 AM

Ever since Don Corleone of MCF gave the order to, shall we say, "eliminate" the troublemakers, they came over here. Thank you, Godfather.<br><br>
Posted by: bird

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/24/04 09:33 AM

New climate is driving out old familiar friends ...global warming is everywhere...with it comes extinction..but then lo and behold we see a butterfly that we thought was gone forever...there is hope..good to see you kido!!<br><br><br><br>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/24/04 10:45 AM

@Sam - I never frequented MCF...whatever they did over there to flush out the crap, maybe Stan should consider doing it here. <br><br>Seems like the "recent arrivals" only have obnoxious long-winded ~*dRaMa qUeEn!*~ posts to contribute. <br><br>===================<br><br>S3V3N<br>Washington, DC USA
Posted by:

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/24/04 10:53 AM

I don't think their accounts should be zapped. Ignoring them is the way to go... but few can practice that level of self control. Whenever they post, someone always thinks "man, I got a great zinger for him!" And it keeps going and going.<br><br>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/24/04 10:56 AM

Yeah...but there is the problem of stepping into a thread and having to scroll and scroll and scroll and scroll to find the "nice people's" posts. And it sucks to see my favorites taking the bait.<br><br>I'm sure this message board has seen a serious increase in traffic from all the long-winded crap. And Bandwidth isn't free.<br><br>But in the end I agree...so I'm ignoring anybody with less than 500 posts (Amy comes with a reference so she gets a pass ).<br><br>-------<br>S3V3N

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/24/04 10:59 AM

Aww, that is no fair. You should just check their join date. That would be good indication of who to ignore and who not to.<br><br>----<br>Stupidity is like nuclear power. It can be used for good or evil.... and you don't want to get any on you.

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/24/04 11:00 AM

It's a guideline...not a hard and fast rule. Don't worry, yer in. <br><br>-------<br>S3V3N

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/24/04 11:02 AM

What if I register a new name? <br><br>How bout me, S3V3N, huh huh huh?!! (jumping up and down)<br><br>Ooh ooh ooh!!! <br><br>[color:red]You slap my back, I'll slap yours!</font color=red>
Posted by:

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/24/04 11:05 AM

Yeah, I know what you mean. Too bad these boards don't have an ignore button. (Wait, then no one would listen to my witty and insightful remarks!)<br><br>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/24/04 11:06 AM

Dammit...now I have to respond to every person I don't want to offend. <br><br>-------<br>S3V3N

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/24/04 11:06 AM

You need to add a "fishing-bobber" extension to your collection.<br><br>-------<br>S3V3N

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/24/04 11:13 AM

YEAH!!!!!!!!! I'm in the in crowd now!! <br><br>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/24/04 11:18 AM

Hey, who are you responding to? <br><br>Someone named 'Sam'? He doesn't seem to show up on my screen...<br><br>[color:red]You slap my back, I'll slap yours!</font color=red>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/24/04 11:32 AM

He's made 554 posts so I acknowledge him even though he made it under the door Indiana Jones style...you should talk to him sometime...he's entertaining <br><br>-------<br>S3V3N

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/24/04 11:46 AM

No one would ever ignore your posts, Sam. We all need a good sKreuing every day <br><br>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/24/04 11:52 AM

554? Oh, there he is. Never mind.<br><br>My filter was set a little higher.<br><br>[color:red]You slap my back, I'll slap yours!</font color=red>
Posted by:

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/24/04 12:54 PM

sKreu? Like sKreu Cheese? Don't know him. Sacre sKreu!<br><br>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/24/04 01:08 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>sKreu Cheese<p><hr></blockquote><p><br>Is that soft-ripened?<br><br>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/24/04 01:12 PM

French cheese stinks..... yummmmm<br><br>_________________________________________<br>Ultimate Machine<br>http://www.geocities.com/djstefan/bush.gif
Posted by:

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/24/04 01:22 PM

You don't want to know!<br><br>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/24/04 01:22 PM

I bet <br><br>

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/25/04 07:58 AM

Well good, because I wasn't about to read your stupid drivel anyway!<br><br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: TheGreatDivide

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/25/04 08:32 AM

60/40, that's a Mark Gonzalez skateboard co. name back in 90?<br>We all wanna be cool right? Well poo poo on that notion.<br><br>Some just 'aint. Mexican cave dwellers perhaps. Stuck by water saved by food!<br><br>Environmental damage has been a factor in political unrest. UN, 011304

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 03/25/04 08:46 AM

<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: TreeBeard

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 04/01/04 05:40 PM

indeed..<br>true love, pays for itself.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Relationship Post II: I'm not paying for dinne - 07/26/06 07:50 PM

Hi Sean! <br><br>CreativeGuy for daily tips, tricks and commentary on all things graphic design.