Bad pennies...

Posted by: iRock

Bad pennies... - 09/14/02 10:41 PM

always show up. I'm back from a road trip to Yellowstone & Cody, Wyoming. I will try to post more later but we are very tired. When we got home the car odometer said 2,348 miles.<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>(Entry from tech notes): "Client tried to create a network using only one computer."
Posted by: MachOne

Re: Bad pennies... - 09/14/02 10:50 PM

Welcome home Shelli. <br><br>
Posted by: Mississauga

Re: Bad pennies... - 09/15/02 05:46 AM

Howdy! I trust "post more" means "pictures"?<br><br>Cheers!<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Bad pennies... - 09/15/02 07:29 AM

Welcome back...wow..long road trip!!<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Bad pennies... - 09/15/02 08:07 AM

Hope being tired means you had loads of fun. Welcome back!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Bad pennies... - 09/15/02 08:45 AM

I missed your phone calls and sexy lingerie.... <br><br>Welcome back!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Bad pennies... - 09/15/02 08:56 AM

Also, please contribute to the Lurkers thread... it's the longest, most useless thread in MM history - and quickly approaching the level of stupidity reached by my original Boing-Boing thread over at MacCentral! <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>
Posted by: margadagio

Re: Bad pennies... - 09/15/02 10:43 AM

Glad you made it back okay. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Bad pennies... - 09/15/02 10:49 AM

Thanks for the sentiments, guys. Here's a quick view of the 200 pictures we got. And that's just digitals. Rick took 4 rolls of 35mm we have to get developed.<br>http://homepage.mac.com/rockhell/PhotoAlbum15.html <br>But man is it good to be home.<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>(Entry from tech notes): "Client tried to create a network using only one computer."

Re: Bad pennies... - 09/15/02 11:22 AM

Lord that makes me want to go off traveling!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Bad pennies... - 09/15/02 12:31 PM

Is that Irma place the same place that was in National Lampoon's Vacation..where that guy at the hotel shot the dog? <br><br>
Posted by: margadagio

Re: Bad pennies... - 09/15/02 12:32 PM

Great pics Shelli. Thanks for sharing.<br><br><br><br>

Classified top secret... - 09/15/02 02:26 PM

but I will share with just a few friends...<br><br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>"Oh, give me a home..."

Re: Classified top secret... - 09/15/02 02:44 PM

Hope you got autographs!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: carp

Re: Classified top secret... - 09/15/02 03:58 PM

I hope so the reason why Yogies hand is behind his back is because he stole Shellis picnic basket.<br><br>

Re: Classified top secret... - 09/15/02 04:47 PM

Or somethin!!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>
Posted by: carp

Re: Classified top secret... - 09/15/02 05:08 PM

Hummm Shelli.<br>Did mention that she was full figured.<br>Maybe she handcuffed him so he would not touch.<br><br>

Re: Classified top secret... - 09/15/02 05:13 PM

hehehehe!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>