Hi Marga!!!

Posted by: MacGizmo

Hi Marga!!! - 09/12/02 10:32 PM

I spy Marga!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Hi Marga!!! - 09/12/02 10:37 PM

what is your first name anyway? Is it Marge?<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>
Posted by: Mississauga

Re: Hi Marga!!! - 09/13/02 07:21 AM

Clue #1 - her boat is named Adagio.<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Hi Marga!!! - 09/13/02 11:32 AM

Um, OK, but what is her first name? <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>
Posted by: margadagio

Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/13/02 12:21 PM

didn't get the clue? <br><br>margadagio - adagio = marg<br><br><br><br>

Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/13/02 12:45 PM

Meant to ask ya. What does Brill cream taste like? <br><br><br><br>

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/13/02 12:51 PM

Like Brylcreem!<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/13/02 01:06 PM

Okay then smarty. YOU tell me what it tastes like. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/13/02 01:25 PM

Kinda like Dippity-doo.<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/13/02 01:44 PM

What does THAT taste like? Strawberry, vanilla, chocolate, chicken? <br><br><br><br>

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/13/02 01:55 PM

Sorta like all the rest of those hair gels.<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/13/02 01:58 PM

Greasy I gather. Poor, poor Gizmo.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/13/02 05:03 PM

I still don't have any idea what your name is... cmon, just tell me!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/13/02 07:39 PM

Peggy Ann<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/13/02 09:39 PM

<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/13/02 11:22 PM

Starting to taste it too. <br><br><br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: Hi Marga!!! - 09/13/02 11:50 PM

JD her first name is "Doll" <br><br>

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/14/02 02:35 AM

<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/14/02 06:13 AM

Who is Peggy Ann?<br><br>

Re: Hi Marga!!! - 09/14/02 08:38 AM

and her last name is "face"!!!!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/14/02 02:27 PM

Alec<br>I worked with the man who invented Brylcreem for a few years.<br>He also Patented all of revlons lipsticks.<br><br>Super great old man and filthy rich, with allot of stories to tell. He also was the cheapist SOB I ever met. Man the guy was CHEAP. I did a small remodle job for him at his home - he had just installed new carpet and all the interior doors needed to be cut down so they would not drag on the carpet.<br><br>I told him that I would charge him 150.00 dollars to do the job. He agree to my fee and I completed the job to his satisfaction.<br><br>When It came time to pay up the old gheeezer bought me a half of a hamburger and a short beer "those little 6oz miller beers" and said I trade you this for the work that I did. We got into this major discussion about a deal is a deal. After awhile I decided to take the loss and gave up but I manage to also get his collection of old records like Bobby V. When I got the records home they all where badly scratch you could not play them.<br><br>Somebody told me he was called (half a hamburger short beer Hammond) he has done that before and just found a new sucker.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: MachOne

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/14/02 02:57 PM

Peggy is a contraction for Margaret. Like Madge, Marge, Marg, etc. So Marg's name would be Margaret Ann. Comprende? <br><br>

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/14/02 04:11 PM

Now MacGizmo knows!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/14/02 04:48 PM

I'll bet he's STILL confused! All that heat down there in AZ must slowly be frying his brain.<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/14/02 04:59 PM

LOL<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/14/02 06:26 PM

Well Alec<br>We already knew that his brian was fried in Vegas.<br>So its got to be something deeper than that.<br><br>

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/14/02 08:48 PM

Too many strippers and $1 draft beers... that's what it'll do to your brain... move down here to Phoenix so I can dry it all out and use it again! <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/15/02 10:29 AM

Do you know my name yet?<br><br><br><br>

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/15/02 10:32 AM

Someone gave it away three or four posts up. Of course, that doesn't mean he knows yet <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/15/02 10:44 AM

Always kidding eh? <br><br><br><br>

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/15/02 04:44 PM

Um... is it Peggy Ann?<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/15/02 04:45 PM

no<br><br><br><br>

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/15/02 04:48 PM

LOL!!!!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/15/02 04:51 PM

Typical Female response - (No)<br>Adagio is Indian which means Margret = Marg.<br><br>I'am I wrong here???<br><br>

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/15/02 04:53 PM

Go have lunch. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/15/02 04:57 PM

So I'am right then and you are buying lunch. <br><br>

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/15/02 04:59 PM

You're buying since you're already out to lunch.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/15/02 05:04 PM

Hey Doll.<br>Did you not tell me that before?<br>Come clean will ya.<br><br>Do I need to do a search over at MC to find that post of yours??<br><br>

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/15/02 05:12 PM

There's just way too much love in this thread!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/15/02 05:13 PM

I always thought adagio was a musical term about speed. I could be wrong though. But if I'm not, that's an interesting comment in and of itself Marg. What are you trying to tell us here? <br><br>

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/15/02 05:15 PM

She has no point... she's just on a sugar high right now! <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/15/02 05:17 PM

Agagio is a music tempo as well as a dance movement. Read carp's statement. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/15/02 05:23 PM

there IS a name for my pain!!!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/15/02 06:31 PM

I told ya he's here! And here he is! Not over there, but right here.<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/15/02 07:18 PM

I know this is offtopic and all, but there doesn't appear to have been a topic to begin with… so, as I was saying (ahem), I never knew that someone could be allergic to water. But apparently, there's this guy (who owns The Exclusive Company, which is a local music business like Sam Goody but cheaper, MUCH BETTER SELECTION, and it can get you any foreign CD or reccords (yep, they sell LP's still) and dvd's 'n stuff, but anyway…), and he is allergic to water. I don't know if he can drink it, but I know he can't bathe with it, so he has to use some special kind of stuff and he's always oily or greasy… Does anyone know someone allergic to water? He also has that thing where you can't go out in the sun long, (sun poisoning?) because you can burn easy or if you get burned, there are dire consequences (or something like that). Real nice guy, I hear, but anyway, anyone have the four-one-one on that, or do I have to beat it out of you?<br><br>stop that vesch before I viddy over and smash you something horrorshow

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/15/02 07:20 PM

This is waaaaaay off topic.... to the extent that you have posted a meaningful, thought provoking topic... you will surely be banished from MM now! <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Uh..... - 09/15/02 07:24 PM

...where did you say I was again?<br><br>

Re: Uh..... - 09/15/02 07:29 PM

I dunno, but you better get back there before someone spots you!!!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Phew. - 09/15/02 07:30 PM

Gone...........<br><br>

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/15/02 07:37 PM

The nerve of that Moxie! No wonder he's called Moxie--he's got a lot of it to post something like that!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/15/02 07:42 PM

No kidding... unbelievable! He obviously didn't get the memo!!! <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/15/02 07:46 PM

He's been away, so I guess a little charity and forgiveness is called for.<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/15/02 07:47 PM

You should make sure he gets a copy of the memo... and make sure you put a cover sheet on it! <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/15/02 07:49 PM

I thought you were responsible for that.<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/15/02 08:06 PM

Ooops! Well, then he should consider this his notice!!!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Hi MacGizmo!!! - 09/16/02 07:53 AM

Having a great day!!<br><br><br><br>